Chapter14

My Cute EXO Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The next day,they wake up early in the morning."Is everyone ready to go into the jungle?!" Chanyeol ask happily."Yes!!!" The others cheer in unison."First,lets divide us into 5 groups.3 in 1group." Taeyeon say.Without hesitation,Sehun run to Luhan and hug him."I'm going to be in the same group with Luhanie hyung~" he smile cutely,but turned into an evil smile afterward."Kai is coming with us,right Kai?" Sehun call out for Kai." Yeah,the maknae line must always stay together,right?" He ask and put a hand around Sehun,he nodded."Who say that maknae line must always stay together?" Luhan ask and raise his left eyebrow."We promised each other." Sehun say and stuck his tounge out.

   "Then we're going to be in one group." Suho say,with Tao and Xiumin beside him."Baekhyun is with me." Chanyeol announce." I'm sorry but,Chanyeol,I guess I can't be in the same group as you." Baekhyun apologized."Why not?" "I want to go with Taeyeon." He say and hung his head low."How could you do that to me?! You hurt me so deeply!" Chanyeol started his little drama."Okay,okay.What about you,Baekhyun and Taeyeon in one group?" Jessica suggest."Good idea!" He immediately turns happy again."I want to go with Tiffany." D.O say before going toward Tiffany and hold her left hand using both hands."I hate you." Kai whisper."Shut up,we must settle Luhan hyung first." Sehun whisper back.

   "Is there anyone else who is with me?" Tiffany ask."Me!" Chen and Lay out their hands up together." Me first." Chen turn his head toward Lay and hiss at him."Me first!" He hissed back."Calm down,Chen,you're coming with me.Lay can go with them." Kris announce and pull Chen together with him."So I'm going to get grouped with Kris?" Jessica ask in surprise."Yeah." " The heck!!!" She pull her hair like some crazy woman." Wanna change with me? I'm okay with it." Tiffany suggest."No thanks." Jessica say and walk toward Kris like nothing happened."The mission is,to bring something unique and come back here before 6 o'clock because the boats are going to pick us up on 6:30p.m." Tiffany say out loud." Are you guys ready?!" Taeyeon shout." Yeah!" "Are you guys ready?!" "Yeah!" "Are you guys ready?!" "Yeah!" "Are you guys-" "Taeyeon,I guess we should stop.We are wasting our time." Jessica stop her from asking them the same question again."Oh yeah,I'm sorry.Lets go!!!" She shout and they run into the jungle.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

HunHanKai

  "Guys,what do you think we should bring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter