Lufany!!!

My Cute EXO Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months later

  "How can you kiss that guy in front of me?" Luhan ruffled his hair before focusing on the road."Oh Luhan,it's only a dare for him,and I'm the only girl in the room just now.you're expecting him to kiss guys?" Tiffany chuckle."But he kiss you on the lips! On the lips,I repeat again.The lips that only me,can kiss!" He looks at her,fire burning in his eyes."Luhan,stop being so childish,and focus on your driving!" She frown.

   "What did you just call me? Childish? Childish?! Let see if you will call me childish when I kiss a random girl in front of you!" He raise his voice and look at her."Oh shush! Luhan,focus on your driving! We'll talk about this later at home!" She throw her hands down,frustrated."I need to settle this down,right now! You can't just go around and kiss random guy in front of your boyfriend!" He point his index finger down before pointing in front looking at her.He didn't notice he started to speed up.

    "Luhan let just set-Luhan!!!" Tiffany hold his hand tightly making Luhan to look in front.A big truck is coming toward them.He immediately turn the car steering to the left and crash into the metal near them.Luhan get up from his seat and go toward Tiffany's to hug her tightly."Ahh!!!!" One of the metal pole pierced into his back."Ugh" he moan."L-Luhan! No,Luhan!" Tiffany try to shake him."Ti-Tiffany,don't....s-shake me....it's...hurt..." He whispered to her."Luhan,I'm sorry....please....don't die...please..."

   Tears flow down her pretty face."I'm sorry.....for being...so....childish..." He smile before throwing out blood all over Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter