Chapter22

My Cute EXO Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "You better apologize to her later.You're so rude,Sehun-ah!" Suho scolded him when he told him what he did."But hyung,they lie to me abo-" "I don't care what they did to you.They were just kidding.How can you go around and yell at people? She must be really sad now" He shake his head,annoyed.

   Tiffany came in when the teacher is teaching."Hwang Tiffany,why are you late?" She ask her slowly.Suho gasp when he saw her red puffy eyes.He make a mental note to kill Sehun later at home."I,um....my stomach hurt so...." The teacher nodded and usher her to be seated."You cried? What happened?" Luhan who sit beside her whisper.She look at him with a smile.

   " I'm okay,it just my stomach hurt too much." Luhan nodded before holding her hand.Tiffany look down at their intertwined hands and blush.'God,why is my heart beating so fast?' She thought.After school,Tiffany went home with the boys after calling her boss telling her she doesn't feel good.Sehun walk beside her,nudging her to get her attention.She look up with a blank face."Noona,I'm sorry.I'm too surprise when I heard you two are dating.So I y-" He was cut off when Tiffany put her index finger on his lips."I'm sorry too." She smile her beautiful eyesmile.

   Sehun feels butterflies flying in his stomach."Come on boys! Lets go to the korean restaurant there.My treat." She point at a korean shop nearby."Yay!!!" The boys cheer.Chanyeol grill the meats like a pro while Tiffany look at him in awe."What?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter