Chapter3

My Cute EXO Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(How Taeyeon and Jessica react)

Taeyeon

  "B-bring the boys out" Taeyeon grab her phone lazily and look at the caller ID.'Fany wifey' "Hello?*yawn*" "Taeyeon!Where is your doll?!" Tiffany ask in panick mode."Hmm,my doll?What doll?" "The doll you brought back yesterday!" "Oh,I put it beside me." Taeyeon smile and turn to her left,once she saw a boy beside her,she widened her eyes and gasp."Fany-ah,call the police,there is a maniac sleeping cutely beside me,"

  "Haha,calm down,Taeyeon.Thats the doll you brought home yesterday.He is actually an angel,and did you just call him cute?" "Anyway,what should I do?" "Wake him up,and we will meet up at The Heaven." Tiffany hang up once she finish what she say.Taeyeon sit with her legs crossed while facing the boy.In front of her,there lies a cute brown haired boy,curling into a ball while his thumb.

  "Cute" Taeyeon say out loud,not aware if the boy is awake or not."Thanks" She heard someone says.The boy open his eyes and smile cutely at her,then sit up."Good morning!" He says cheerfully."G-good m-morning." Eventhough they just meet each other now,but the boy act like they have know each other for a long time."Hi,I'm Baekhyun" he greet her with a big grin and wave at her a little."I'm Taeyeon."

  Baekhyun look around the room and then look at her again."Do you have any idea where my other friends are?" He tilted his head to he left a little,trying to look cute."They are probably at Tiffany's place,come on,lets go down and have some breakfast.." Taeyeon answer him while going down the bed."Tiffany?" He ask and follow her close behind."My wife." She answer and went out the room.Hearing no footsteps behind her,she turn around to see Baekhyun standing there,shock.

  "What?" "You're......lesbian?!" Baekhyun ask her loudly."What?! No!Of course not!" T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter