Chapter15

My Cute EXO Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  After 1hour looking for unique things,they came back and sit in a circle."So....lets see what we got here." Suho say."We'll go first.See,we've gotten the one and only thing in this world! It's very unique isn't it?!" Chanyeol ask amusingly.Everyone roll their eyes."You thought we don't know that you actually burned a.....is this a spider? Into some black ashes?" Jessica say sacarsticly."Yeap,we told you it's unique.See,you guys don't know what is this.Its a burned tarantula.Its so unique that you don't recognized it." Taeyeon smirk."Next!" Tiffany shout,making Taeyeon to nudge her.

  "We caught this monkey face fish from the river!" Tao exclaimed."Wow,it's so ugly." Luhan show a disgusted face.Suho stuck his tounge out."Good.Now who's next?" "We! We got a flying rock!" Sehun shout.Then,a big rock come flying next to him."He understand human language.Sit." He command,the rock immediately landed on the floor."Stand." The rock fly up again.The three girls look at it,amazed.But the boys scoffed."Luhan used his power to carry the rock." Kris say boringly."Boring." Xiumin joined in.

  "We've found this thing under a willow tree." Tiffany speak out,showing a silver pendant."Kiss?" Kai read out the name on the pendant."What so unique about this?" Taeyeon ask.Kyungsoo take the pendant and put it into the sea water."It glows when it touch water." The pendant really did glowed

.But the next thing that happen shocked them.It turned into a pair of ocean blue colored wings."Now that's unique.Not unique but magic." Jessica widen her eyes."How are we going to keep it back?" Tao ask."Try putting it back into the water." Luhan instructed Kyungsoo.He put it back in and it turn back into the silver pendant.They sit down and silence overwhelmed them,until Suho broke it."We can only find this kind of thing in Heaven...or Hell."

  "So you mean one of your friends lost this?" Jessica ask."No,it's not ours.Our wings are all white in color.This is from the Hell." Xiumin voice out."Yeah,the one guarding the Sea of Torture." Chen explained."Do you  guys have any idea who's pendant is this?" Tiffany ask."We don't call it pendant.We call it Soul.And only leader of each department have this.In our group,only Suho and Kris have this.So this must be the leader of the Sea of Torture's."Chanyeol explained."Oh...." "Tiffany,help us keep it.We'll hand it back to whoever the owner is once we got back to Heaven." Baekhyun request."Okay." "Hey,Kris,what have you and your group collected?" Suho ask.

  "We collected none.Jessica keep on complaining that she is tired and thirsty and hungry and hot.So we come back earlier." "You guys are no fun." "What?! It's really hot and tiring." Jesica whine."Okay,enough with that.The boats arrived.Lets

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter