Chapter17

My Cute EXO Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh yes!!! Finally!!! Finish exam.....I'm going to update everyday until next weekend!!!! 

  When their body make contact with each other,they group hugged and Chanyeol took his phone out and stretched out high."Lets take a selfie first!!! Say cheese!!!" They pose and even the other who didn't participate in the fight too join them to take photo."Cheese!" The phone clicked and they let go of each other before growling and attacking.Suho summoned water and splashed it at Minhyuk while Baekhyun shone light at Sungjae so Chen can attack him from behind.Chanyeol shoot a fireball toward Changsub,he swiftly step to the left and the fireball hit Sehun who is fighting Peniel instead.

  The fireball burned his back and he keep scratching his back while shouting for help."Oh,oh,oh!!! Hyung I hate you!!! Aw!! Someone help me!!!" He lay on the floor and roll around.They stop fighting and look at him with wide eyes,not even thinking of helping him."Hyung!!! Oh! Oh! O-" He stop shouting when Suho splash water toward him,wetting his whole body.Sehun lied on the floor and spit out water from his mouth."I swear I will not participate any fight anymore in the future!" The rest was about to continue their fight when Chanyeol's ear was pulled by someone."Ouch! Ouch! Let go of me!" The person let go."Boa Noona!" "Hehehe,you guys know that fighting are not allow between angel and demon right?" She ask and glare at Suho,Kris and Eunkwang.

  "But they started it!" Kai shout."Yeah! They want to disturb Tiffany! They want to flirt with her!" Sehun point at BtoB."Let me ask you a question.Is Tiffany your girlfriend?" She look at Exo.They shook their head."So why are you guys so overprotective toward her?! If you guys like her,confess to her and make her yours! If she is still single,everyone can flirt with her.Understand?" They nodded their heads,BtoB smirk."Okay,now go back to your classes.I don't want to see any of you fighting again.Understand?!" "Yes!" The boys answered in unison.

  They go back to their class to study.Luhan have to sit with another girl because Minhyuk is sitting with Tiffany.He keep glaring at him the whole time,if look can kill,Minhyuk had already died.After school,Suho and Tiffany go to work togethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter