Chapter5

My Cute EXO Dolls
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "So...why are we here?" Jessica ask and stuff a dokbokki into ."We now that they are angels but we don't know why they were turned into dolls and how they ended up here on earth." Answered Tiffany."It's not like they are going back after we know why they are here." Jessica say again in a bored tone."Watch your attitude Jessica." Taeyeon scolded her.

  "Mind telling me why you're here?" Tiffany turn toward Sehun for answer.She actually blinked her eyes and show her eyesmile when she ask him.Seeing how cute she is,Sehun can't help but to blush and stutter."Uh....umm....I don't know anything because I'm not the one who cause the trouble." He say and look at Kai,trying to tell Tiffany Kai is the one.So Tiffany turn to Kai,asked the same question and did the same thing.

  Kai,too,was mesmerized by her cuteness.But he didn't forget to defend himself."W-what?! I'm not the only one who destroy the garden! Baekhyun,Chanyeol,and you too,Oh Sehun!" He protested."Okay,from what I see,you aren't going to tell me what happened because you're the troublemaker too.Anyone who volunteer to tell me?"Tiffany say to Kai before she turn to everyone.

  "As the leader,I'll tell you.We angels actually were separated into groups,and our group is Exo.We are known as the most naughtiest and noisiest angel group in heaven.We always cause troubles,but this time,these kids have done something bad which involved our beloved god.As a punishment,god turned us into dolls and sent us here." A huge cloud appear above their heads and image start to form out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

  12 angels were playing around Lee Soo Man'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter