#ivory

vibrant colours. ☁
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vibrant Colours. ☁


Chapter 9 #Ivory

 

The boy screamed in pain as a foot struck him hard in the chest.
 

"Stop screaming, you little bastard!" Another slap followed, and the boy felt his top lip swell as he tasted blood. He whimpered in fright as he watched the drunk man lift another foot to kick him.
 

"Hey, quit hitting him." The drunkard's partner stopped him. However, before the boy could feel relieved, the man's subsequent words sent him straight to hell.
 

"Such a pretty little face should not go to waste, " the man d the boy's smooth skin, laughing sadistically, "We should take our time to play with him."
 

Trembling in horror, the boy watched both man advance menacingly towards him with sick, erse expressions.
 

"N-No..." the boy inched back as far as he could, but there was no way for him to escape because the wall was right behind him. He was trapped.
 

A high pitched shriek tore through the cold, lonely night, accompanied by the sound of clothes being ripped apart, and cruel, haunting voices of the villians carrying out immoral acts.  

 

☁ ☁ ☁

 

Hyukjae woke up with a start. He groaned as he squinted at his digital alarm clock and saw that it was only three in the morning.
 

It was damn weird. His room had an air-con in full blast, and he definitely wasn't having a nightmare.


So, why the hell was he awake, sweating profusely and heart thumping madly in his chest?


Remembering something, he felt around his king-sized bed and realised his lover was missing.

Now Hyukjae couldn't ignore the nagging feeling that something was wrong.

Hyukjae tugged away his covers and climbed down the bed. He switched on his bedside lamp so he could see in the dark.

Rubbing his eyes, he called, "Donghae? Where are you?"

There was no response.

Trying his luck, Hyukjae went to the balcony, but found that it was empty.

He cursed under his breath. For once, he was rather annoyed with his huge bedroom as he was having a hard time finding Donghae. Turning behind the partition, he moved into the inner room and flicked on the light switches there. He blinked a few times getting used to the brightly illuminated room and quickly shuffled further inside.

Hyukjae finally breathed a sigh of relief when he heard noises of running water coming from the bathroom.

He knocked on the wooden door, "Donghae, are you in there?"

His reply came in the form of loud crashing noises which sounded like a body colliding into something.

"Donghae! Are you okay?" Hyukjae knocked again, debating if he should just bang the door open. "What's going on in there? I heard some crashing noises."   

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay," Donghae replied after a while. "I accidentally slipped and bumped into the container holding those bottles. Don't worry, I'll come out right away."

Hyukjae didn't have to wait long before the door opened. It revealed a y looking Donghae wearing only a towel around his waist.

Hyukjae's eyes sweeped greedily over those strong rippling arm muscles, well-toned chest and rock hard abs. Not that he hasn't seen Donghae before, but Donghae fresh from shower was just so ing hot that Hyukjae only wanted to worship him. He watched open-mouthed as some droplets of water trickled from Donghae's neck, down to his chestline and trailed over those y rock hard abs.

If only his tongue could take over the job of his eyes.

Hyukjae swallowed the lump in his throat with difficulty.

Donghae winked seductively, "Enjoying the view?"

Mouth still open, Hyukjae nodded dazedly.

"Baby, come here then, " Donghae grinned and held out his arms to Hyukjae. The latter trotted over to him obediently and immediately latched himself onto Donghae.

Unable to help himself, Hyukjae planted a loud smacking kiss on that flat, inviting chest.

Donghae chuckled deeply. "Look who's the little ert now."

Hyukjae let out an embarassed squeak and hid his head in Donghae's chest.

"Oooh, now my baby's shy, " Donghae cooed and the boy's hair fondly. "You weren't this shy when you ed me in school the other time."

Hyukjae sputtered, "That's b-because you didn't put on this intimidating look that day."

"And now you're making me so nervous, " he protested with an adorable pout.

"But you like it, don't you?" Donghae smirked as he lifted Hyukjae's chin and made Hyukjae look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter