#purple

vibrant colours. ☁
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vibrant Colours. ☁

Chapter 5 #purple

Hyukjae sped up his pace of walking to keep up with Donghae.

"Hey, you're not mad are you? I'm sorry that Min was acting like an over obsessive psychopath, and I really should have taken him to a doctor before I brought him along, but he really means no harm okay?" 

"Donghae?" Hyukjae called again and touched the latter's arm lightly when he did not receive a reply. 

The said person who had been brisk walking all these while, slowed down a little, allowing Hyukjae to catch his breath. "I'm not mad at you, neither am I mad at your friend. Though I can't guarantee the same for Kyu."

"That's good," Hyukjae let out a breath he hadn't know he'd been holding.

"You're not that bad after all."

Donghae blinked, almost pausing all his movements.

Seconds later, however, he continued ahead faster than before. "Still the same thing- never trust anyone, especially me."

That sentence left Hyukjae stunned and a bit hurt because he thought their relationship improved at least a little after today's incident, but it seemed like Donghae didn't quite feel the same.  

Being a determined and stubborn person as he is, Hyukjae yelled, "Why do you not want me to trust you? I don't get it."

Hyukjae saw the figure in front stop, yet didn't turn around. That's fine, as long as he's willing to listen to me.

"Lee Donghae, you're making me so confused! If you didn't want me to trust you, then why do you always help me whenever I'm in trouble? Don't you know that that'll make me become reliant on you? Don't you think you're being irresponsible here by asking me not to trust you?"

After his long rant, Hyukjae waited patiently for the said person's response, and he received none.

Feeling slightly irritated at Donghae's lack of response, Hyukjae marched towards him, quickly closing the gap between them. 

"Yah, Lee Donghae won't you reply me?"

Too distracted with Donghae, Hyukjae doesn't notice an oncoming bicycle speeding towards him in full force. He planted both hands on his hips, ready to continue with his interrogation.

"Plus, although you keep saying you want to get me in bed, from the time I met you again till now, you hadn't make any moves on me. So tell me, why can't I trust you?"

"Lee Hyukjae, you—   "

Donghae was already prepared to retort him, but something else caught his eye, "Be careful!"

"Ah! "

Hyukjae yelped when he suddenly felt himself tugged towards Donghae's embrace, followed by the world spinning and he somehow ended up on top of Donghae who had his back against the floor.

The two stared unblinkingly at each other.

Slowly, Donghae's eyes travelled down to Hyukjae's lips. They looked so tempting.

his own dry lips, Donghae raised his head up a bit, and little by little, moving them closer to Hyukjae's.

Hyukjae froze, unable to form any coherent thoughts, except the fact that his mind was screaming Donghae is going to kiss you! 

A sudden loud CRASH behind them made Hyukjae jerk out of his trance. He hurriedly scrambled up from on top of Donghae, blushing madly.

Damn, what the hell was he thinking!?

"Oh my gosh, " Hyukjae gasped when he saw a severely twisted bicycle and a groaning person trapped under it. He ran over to the person, "Hi, Are you okay?"

"..please help me.." The person emitted another series of groans. 

"Okay, hold on. Hey Donghae, help me lift this up!" Hyukjae waved at Donghae to come over, upon seeing the latter stare coldly at them, not seeming to want to help.

 At last, Donghae was defeated by Hyukjae's pleading puppy-eyed stare(he swore he really dislikes puppies).

"Fine," He sighed and got up.

With two tries, they managed to hoist the bulky bicycle away from the injured man, freeing him.

"Thank you, thank you so—  Oww!" The injured man craddled his bruised thigh that Donghae just kicked. 

Hyukjae glared at Donghae while he rushed back to help the man sit upright. "Yah Lee Donghae, why did you do that?"

Ignoring Hyukjae, Donghae gave the man his icy, cold stare. "He knows best."

The said man dropped his head guilt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter