#orange

vibrant colours. ☁
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vibrant Colours. ☁

Chapter 6 #orange

"This is my wardrobe!" Little Eunhyuk held Donghae's hand tightly and led him into his elaborate walk-in wardrobe. "And these are the clothes my mom specially prepared for me because she's a designer. Aren't they beautiful?"

Donghae nodded his head in agreement and in awe, because he thinks everything about Eunhyuk is beautiful to him.

"Hae! Do you want to try them on?" Eunhyuk suggested enthusiastically, "I'm sure you would look great in them!"

Donghae looked down at his own dull, torn rags and then back at those dazzling, elegant clothes. He shook his head quickly, "No, I don't fit these clothes and I won't look good in them."

"Who says so!?" Eunhyuk puffed out his cheeks in anger and grabbed a set of clothes, shoving it into Donghae's arms. "My hae looks the best in the world! I'm sure these clothes fit you perfectly! Now, be a good boy, go change!"

"Hae, are you done?" Eunhyuk's impatient voice came from outside the dressing room.

"Wait, a-almost!" Donghae shouted as he fumbled with the buttons at the front.

"Gosh, hae faster! I'm so excited!" Eunhyuk yelled back, "I can't wait to show you to mom! She's gonna be so━"

Donghae was finally done with the buttons, and he pushes the dressing room door open and walked into the outer room.

"Hyukkie? Where are you?" He called when he doesn't see his bestfriend anywhere. "Hyukkie! You're scaring me, where are you?"

Donghae stepped out of the room still yelling for his bestfriend, when strong arms suddenly grabbed him and tugged him backwards. Frightened, he shrieked and struggled, but a large handkerchief was roughly shoved into his face and pressed against his nose. Donghae choked and coughed at the pungent smell. Soon, he felt himself getting dizzier and dizzier, and then he out.

☁ ☁ ☁ 
  
Donghae's pen moved furiously over the paper, scribbling down keypoints from the lecture. Others probably wonder why he bothered since he's already the top student in this faculty, however the sad truth was- he's pretty smart, yes, but he wasn't a genius.

Well, unlike Cho Kyuhyun. 

Donghae glanced over at his friend who's busy tapping the buttons of his PSP, occasionally releasing hoots of joy when he scored in the Monster Hunter game. And Donghae wondered why the lecturer hasn't chased him out for being such a nuisance in class.

Donghae lets out an exasperated groan. "When will you ever let go of that PSP of yours?"

"Never. Not in my entire life." Kyuhyun shot Donghae a menacing glare and shifted further from him, shielding his PSP protectively, "Don't even think about persuading me."

Donghae rolled his eyes, "I'm not going to snatch your PSP. Quit glaring at me like I murdered your parents."

"You're worse than that. " The gamer muttered darkly.

Shaking his head, Donghae's mind worked quickly and an idea formed in his head. "I'm just a little sympathetic...your PSP seems old and outdated."

Kyuhyun turned sharply, narrowing his eyes. "You'd never have the chance to insult me if my dad hadn't froze my credit card. Just wait till I get my card back!"

"That means you're stuck with that old piece of metal, meanwhile?"

"Lee Donghae, you do not insult my dearest PSP." Kyuhyun shot daggers at him before grunting, "Now, speak your mind. I'm sure you're not bored to the extent of insulting my possesions for nothing."  

"Well, " Donghae straightened his collars, "I might coincidentally have the latest gaming facilities installed at home."

He had to bite back a laughter when Kyuhyun's jaw dropped open and started vibrating with excitement.

"Are you serious!?" Kyuhyun yelled as he hopped onto Donghae's lap, and clung on to his neck. "Lee Donghae! Fishy! When are you gonna invite me to your house? C'mon tell me!" 

Donghae laughed at his friend's childish antics, "Hmm..you can come anytime, but━ "

Kyuhyun cut him off immediately, "No buts! I hate buts! Good things should be shared! I bet your gaming facilities are rotting at home! Come on fishy, pretty please with whipped cream on top?

"No thank you, I'm on diet." Donghae deadpanned. 

At Kyuhyun's disappointed whine, Donghae finally decided he had enough, and continued, "As long as you promise not to play with your PSP during lectures, I'll let you come to my house whenever you want and we can have a go at every game that ever existed. Deal?"

Kyuhyun widened his eyes in horror. "But that'll kill me! How am I supposed to survive these four-hour long lectures without my PSP?"

He then flailed his arms exaggeratedly, "Lee Donghae, is this your evil plan to eliminate your one and only opponent in this entire faculty? Huh?"

Donghae raised a brow, "Fine, deal's off. Get off me you brat." And he began pushing Kyuhyun off him.

The gamer yelped scrabbling at him to prevent from falling, "Okay okay! Deal! You stinky fish!"

Donghae gave a final shove and Kyuhyun fell to the ground with a loud thump. Smoothing the creases that formed on his trousers, Donghae mumbled in all seriousness, "Kyu, I think Sungmin's habits are rubbing off on you."

And he just had enough time to escape three rows down before Kyuhyun released a war cry and waved his fist in anger. 

☁ ☁ ☁ 

"This is all your fault." Donghae slapped his friend on the arm. "I can't believe I'm sent to complete service hours in university!"

Kyuhyun rubbed his sore arm and slapped Donghae back. "It's your fault! Why did you even mention that multi-coloured screwball in the first place?"

"How am I supposed to know you'd have such great reaction?" Donghae ran his fingers through his hair, sighing. Both of them got sent to be the legal consultants for an upcoming fashion fair, in the name of punishment for being a nuisance in class.

There goes his reputation as the perfect student, Donghae thought dejectedly. 

"I wonder who's in charge of this fashion fair, " Kyuhyun touched his chin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter