#chestnut

vibrant colours. ☁
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vibrant Colours. ☁

Chapter 15 #Chestnut

How many days has it been since he was trapped in this underground basement? 

Hyukjae had no idea. The windows here were completely sealed up, preventing any sunlight from seeping through, so Hyukjae couldn't tell day from night and that was probably what his captor intended.

All these while, he was fed some kind of drug that made him delirious and feeble. When Hyukjae refused to drink the drug at first, the black boots had punched his face then pried open his mouth before forcing it down his throat, since then, he had been slipping in and out of consciousness.

Thud. Thud. Thud.

Here it comes again. 

Hyukjae's entire form stiffened against his will. He's going to torment me somemore.

Despite his blurry vision, Hyukjae widened his eyes in dread at the sound of the footsteps coming closer to the door.

Thud. 

It stopped right outside the door.

Creeeak. 

The door to the basement swung open with a loud creak.

Grunting with effort, Hyukjae struggled to move his heavy limbs to get away.

"You're awake." The low, rough voice echoed in the empty basement.

Hyukjae's breath quickened. Go away. Go away. Don't come any closer!

The black boots chuckled, "Where do you think you're going?" He grabbed Hyukjae roughly by the hair and yanked him backwards.

Ignoring the pain in his scalp, Hyukjae continued crawling forward with a weak groan.

"You never learn do you?"

The black boots loosened his hold on Hyukjae's hair and slapped him across the face. Then he ripped away the thin cloth which was the only thing covering Hyukjae's body. Apparently, this was not the first time he tried to violate Hyukjae.

"..l-let..me g-go.." Hyukjae croaked in a tired voice, his right cheek was swollen, and there were many small cuts and bruises all over his body from the harsh treatments he received over the past few days. "...p-please..what..d-do you want..from m-me?"

The black boots trailed a hand from his neck, down to his chest, abdomen, thighs and back up again. He leaned down so that he was right beside Hyukjae's ear.

"I want you to.." he whispered, caressing the soft skin over Hyukjae's neck. "...pay for his sins!" 

"......!" Hyukjae shot up, clawing at the hand over his throat that was choking him.

Just as Hyukjae thought he was going to die from the lack of air in his lungs, the black boots released his vice-like grip. "Don't worry. I won't let you die, yet." 

Hyukjae closed his eyes in desperation when the black boots seized him by his already bruised hips and held his legs open, exposing his most vulnerable part to the cold air. This position was not unfamiliar to Hyukjae, this man between his thighs had been him ever since he was kidnapped to this cold and filthy basement.

Someone save me.

Tears spilled onto Hyukjae's cheeks as the man ped his pants and ed into him mercilessly.


Please.

"Pay attention, " the man noticed his distraction. He twisted Hyukjae's face back and began kissing him roughly.

Hyukjae shuddered in disgust at the tongue intruding his mouth. Just the thought of someone other than Donghae kissing him made Hyukjae want to puke. The surge of repulsion made Hyukjae take a deep breath and bit the man's tongue as hard as he could.

"Ow! !" The black boots hissed in pain and immediately gave Hyukjae another hard slap that almost send him unconscious again.

"Very well, " the man clenched his teeth, wiping the blood away from his lips. Hyukjae had suceeded in making him furious.

"I'll teach you a lesson you'll remember for the rest of your life." 

Hyukjae thought his heart stopped beating when he watched the man reach into his back pocket as if to pull out-

...a gun.

☁ ☁ ☁

Donghae pressed the doorbell of the Lee's residence anxiously. He hasn't seen Hyukjae for days. Ever since that night they made love intensely, he lost track of Hyukjae's whereabouts. Hyukjae didn't turn up at school, nor did he answer any of Donghae's phone calls or messages.

It was as though..Hyukjae disappeared off the face of the world.

"Hey!"

A hand landed on Donghae's shoulder, jerking those unhealthy thoughts away.

"Don't think too much about it, I'm sure he's safe and sound at home!" Kyuhyun smiled reassuringly at him.

Kyuhyun's right. Hyukjae had promised not to aband

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter