#violet

vibrant colours. ☁
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vibrant Colours. ☁

Chapter 8 #Violet

Donghae pushed the food around his plate. His favourite grilled fish didn't look appetizing, and the dull, colourless peas at the side did not help much either.

"Why are you looking so listless?" Kyuhyun questioned with his mouth full of the burger he just stuffed his face into, "I thought you just got laid?"

"Yeah I did," Donghae replied half-heartedly and continued piling the peas one by one on top of his fish.

Kyuhyun raised a brow. "So, what's the problem?"

Donghae dropped the fork he was holding, and sighed into the hand that was propping up his chin. "I don't know."

"Let me see, " Kyuhyun tapped the table, thinking, "Hyukjae wasn't satisfying enough?"

"No," Donghae deadpanned.

Kyuhyun set his half-eaten burger down and his fingers.

"Or..." he shot Donghae a scandalised look. "You're having the bottom complex?"

Suddenly everyone in the neighbouring seats strained their ears and tried to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Donghae shifted in his chair with a low grunt. "Why don't you go on and announce it to the whole world? And I can make sure that Lee Sungmin tops you in bed because you're begging for it."

"Screw you," Kyuhyun made an action of vomiting. Then he tsked Donghae. 

"If you're not going to tell me why you're acting like such a pathetic idiot, then I'll have to keep making wild guesses. So, do me a favor, will you?"

Donghae rubbed his face frustratedly, "...fine."

"I know this sounds stupid, but I'm feeling insecure after I ed Hyukjae, okay?" Donghae tried not to sound too indignant.

"Wow, that's really stupid, " Kyuhyun snorted, rolling his eyes. "I mean, come on. You've ed like more than half of the school's population, and you're only feeling insecure now?"

Donghae scowled. "This is why I don't want to tell. "

"What. You aren't serious, are you?" Both of Kyuhyun's brows shot up to his hairline.    

Donghae played with his fingers.

"Okay, let me get this straight, " Kyuhyun released a long breath and resumed tapping the table, "Both of you ed, and from the noises you made, god, how do you even make those noises, apparently you enjoyed it thoroughly. But now, you're feeling insecure. And may I ask why is that so?"

Donghae didn't lift his gaze from his fingers. "I guess..I don't know if Hyukjae enjoyed it as much as I did?"

"Why? He told you you were lousy?" 

"Thanks. " Donghae gave Kyuhyun a brief glare and dropped his head back down. "Of course he didn't, but I haven't seen him since we...ed."

"No text or calls?"

"No."

"...maybe he saved the wrong number?"

"You know, that's quite impossible." 

"So I'm thinking.." Donghae exhaled and finally lifted his head to look at Kyuhyun. "Either he's disappointed at my performance in bed, or I freaked him out."

"I'm more inclined to the latter though." Kyuhyun ignored the glares sent to him, "Still, I don't understand what's the problem, if he doesn't call you, then you should call him. If he still doesn't pick up your calls, just go straight to his house." He folded his arms, "And end of problem."

"..." Donghae chewed on his bottom lip. "You really think I should?"

Kyuhyun made a face. "Yes, Donghae. And since I'm such a good friend, I'll text Sungmin and give you Hyukjae's address."

"Woah, since when– ? You two?" 

Kyuhyun had a smug look, contrary to Donghae's shocked expression. "No, idiot. He's my slave now."

Donghae gulped. "In bed?"

He immediately received a hard kick under the table.
☁ ☁ ☁
And that's how Donghae found himself outside Hyukjae's house later that afternoon. 

He thought that estate was a better word than house, because the magnificently huge mansion looked more like a castle to Donghae.

Well, seems like he just learnt a new fact about Hyukjae.

He pressed the buzzer beside the metal gates. A while later, a voice came on the transmitter, "Hello, this is the Lee residence. How may I help you?"

Donghae fidgeted on the spot, starting to regret having listened to Kyuhyun. "Erm, hi. I'm Donghae, and I'm here to visit Hyukjae."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter