VanillaStrawberry

Our Journeys through AsianFanFics ⇝

o AFF's 5th anniversary is coming up and I wanted to do a blog about My AFF Journey! You guys should write one too! ^^
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well I can't remember how I discovered AFF exactly, but I think it was when I was reading some KPop fanfics on the web around the year 2011 I believe. I stumbled across a DBSK fanfic that, was really very good so I just had to make an account for this site ^^ On my old account my first username was IceDragonHikari....yeah I know, wasn't very good with usernames back then XD But anywho: My stay on AFF has been quite enjoyable these few years I've been on. Yes I've encountered, some bad users but I've also met some incredibly awesome users as well.

As for why I continue to stay on AFF? First of all I still have many stories I want to write and post on here that's the first reason ^^ I know I'm not the best writer on here by any means but, I still write because writing is my passion and a part of me in a way you know? The people I've met on here are like my second family in a way since I feel like I can talk to you guys about anything that's troubling me or if I have something on my mind. I also love, love, love so many stories on this site XD Yeah, yeah I know not everyone on here writes like pure genius, but you know what? There are amazing writers on this site. You just have to search for them is all and that takes time :3 Trust me on that.

Now for what I like about AFF.

If you're looking for a site, to meet some awesome fans then this is the site. Not just for KPop, but, I've even encountered some pretty cool Harry Potter, Twilight, anime/manga, Jrock etc fans on here ^^ And the stories of course, I really love the stories ha ha. Oh and the roleplays on here, are pretty fun to though I mainly go on AFF's sister site Roleplay Republic to join. Check it out if you love rping ^^ As for future changes of Asianfanfics? Well I don't know to be honest. I think the site, is just fine as is but whatever changes are to be made I'll like them I'm sure. People rant and rave about the constant changes but guys: That's life basically.

In life, you are going to face changes and some of these changes you may not like or may even hate but it up and deal with it or move to another site. And sometimes, changes are made for the better not the worse. I think it'd be cool though, if we could change AFF's header like you can on Anime Planet but that's all the suggestions I have really...or more font choices perhaps? I have no clue.

 

Well that's it for now I guess :3 What's your journey on AFF been like? 

 

find it here! 

 

Thanks for your submission! 

-Soori ツ