Miss-Kpop

Our Journeys through AsianFanFics ⇝

 

Hello to all! This is my first ever blog post here, dedicated to the 5th Anniversary of AFF. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoy!
 



FACTS ABOUT MY LIFE ON AFF:

 

When did I join?

- I joined on May 29th, 2013. May 29th isn't that far away, so I'll be celebrating my AFF anniversary soon. I read stories without a account since early May though.
 

 

How I got to this wonderful place for Asian fanfic writers?

- I've been a fan of writing fanfiction since 2010. I used to write fanfiction about certain TV shows and movies. One day, I became of fan of Kpop, and I was obsessed with everything that had to do with Kpop. I wanted to read Kpop fanfiction, but the site I wrote at didn't have much. Most of the Korean related fanfictions were about Dream High and I didn't care to read about that at the time. On the internet, I searched Big Bang fanfiction(Big Bang was who I wanted to read about during that time). What came up was Asianfanfics. I read some of the stories and I loved it! I wanted to make a account here, but of course, I needed my mother's permission. She thought I had too many fanfics to write already, so I waited until after my tests at school to make the account. When they were over, I made Miss-Kpop! I was rushing though because the other usernames I wanted were already taken and I thought Miss-Kpop would be taken before I made the account(I was freaking out XD). And ever since then, I wrote fanfiction here for months.

 

What was my first fanfiction story?

- Dream High 3(which is odd because I left the other fanfiction site as I didn't like Dream High o.o). I never released it though. I went on a short hiatus until the next school year. Sometime in August of 2013, I started writing again. I didn't continue on Dream High 3 and I just left it as a draft story. I kept it, thinking I should use a chapter there for my other musical high school fanfic(D.A.N.C.E).

 

When did I start making graphics and layouts? 

- Before AFF, I never made graphics. I made my first graphic shop on October 27th, 2013. I got inspired by another graphic shop to start my own. It was called Royalty Graphic Shop, featuring the VIP group, Big Bang. Big Bang's fan merchandise had crowns everywhere(like the light stickarrow-10x10.png and headband), so they symbolized Royalty. I recently changed it to Heartbreaker Graphic Shop during a revamp, featuring G to the D. As you can tell, it had something to do with his Heartbreaker album.
I made layouts since I was 10...Yes, I was a 10 year old HTML coder. It wasn't on
AFF though. I learned myself when making it for a virtual gaming site...Yes, HTML layouts for a virtual gaming site. I learned from tutorials, other HTML codes, and tips from other coders on the site. I got the hang of it in two months. I became better and better throughout the four years I have been a coder. When you compare my old layouts to my recent ones, you can see a big difference. My old layouts were basically colorful backgrounds with a border and a variety of text styles. 

My life outside of AFF

​- #HIGHSCHOOLER #WRITER #FASHIONISTA #KOREAN #AMERICAN #KPOPFAN #VIP #GDRAGONFAN #SPEAKSENGLISH #SPEAKSCHINESE  #LOVESCOLDWEATHERBECAUSEICANWEARCUTECOATS #LOVESHASHTAGS
 

 

Any questions for me? Comment below and I will tell you more about my life on AFF! Don't have a question? Comment anyway. :p Haha

 

 

find it here! 

 

Thanks for your submission! 

-Soori ツ