FluffyCloud16

Our Journeys through AsianFanFics ⇝

 

So AFF's 5th anniversary is coming up and I wanted to do a blog about My AFF Journey! You guys should write one too! ^^
Also...in my blog if I wirte Funny how or something like that it probably isn't or won't be funny ^^ 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So I joined AFF on Jul 24, 2012. Yup that was my first day on here ^^
 

So I first discovered AFF on Google xDD
It was a summer day and I was really bored. I wrote K-pop on the Goggle search bar thing and the third link was to a website called 'AsianFanFics' So I clicked on it. At first I was like  'huh? What is this?' 

At that time I wasn't familiar to fanfics. I was like 'what the heck is this'. I was so confused. I wanted to know more about this website so I clicked on a link. It was one of the featured stories. It was called The Moment I Saw You. The funny is that I'm not that big of a reader but my first story that brought me here was a HunHan fic xDDD. I find that funny. But hey don't get me wrong I like and read it but I'm more into IdolxOC/You stories. I read the story before making an account. I think a week or to later after discovering the story, that was when I made my account. My first IdolxOC story was Uncommitted?  My first rated M stories What's Best for Us and Dance With Me (Funny how both are KaixOC xDDD)

My first ever user name was................... FluffyCloud16............still the same.............. xDDDD. I was planning on changing it to just FluffyCloud cause I don't want the 16 there but nahh, I'll just keep my name like that ^^. I see lots of people changing their names alot and I was thinking 'should I change it to?'  but decided not to. My name came from Lay. Well he inspired me to name it that xDDD 
Everyone knows how unicorns and Lay connect right...if not Google search it to lazy to explain xDD
So at the time I was on my EXO phase and was soooo obsessed with them (still am obsessed but not thattt obsessed xDD). I decided I wanted it to be somewhat related to EXO. My EXO bias is Chen and at that time it was EXO-K and EXO-M. Chen wasn't known as 'the troll' at the time and so I looked at his power, lightning. I hate lightning and thunder so that was out the picture. All of a sudden Lay came into mind. He was known as healing unicorn and fluffy clouds came into mind. I really liked the idea of FluffyCloud. I really like clouds and weather and a great word to describe clouds that look relaxing and beautiful was......fluffy!! And the 16 part is my birthday date, Aug 16. So BOOM! My name is FluffyCloud16~!!!

Ok, so the next question was 'Why do I continue to stay here on AFF?' 

Oohh that's a tough question. Well first of all I have stories to write ^^ I want to continue to write, even though I'm not the best writer out here and even if my writing , I want to continue writing ^^ I have these cool storylines and want to share them with you guys ^^ My sister and friends agree that I have really cool storylines and I agree too xDD (not being conceited or something like that xDD)  and so I want to write them out instead of speaking it out. So far my 3 stories I told my friends to I didn't write them out, and so I would like to someday xDD. I also stay on AFF because I think it'll be to hard for me to leave. My AFF friends are like my second family. You guys know how I feel at times. And I want to read stories of course! I enjoy reading stories. I also think it helped me get more into kpop as well. Well kind of. AllKpop helped me a lot. If it wasn't for AllKpop I wouldn't have liked K-pop so much and would have never found this website. I think AFF helps me connect to other K-poppers and I want to stay here so I can continue to stay connected to you guys xDD.

The next  two questions.... 'What are some of my favorite things here on AFF and What I would like to see in the future?

Well first off, I like that we can connect to other kpoppers here on AFF. Also the stories, duhh xDD. I like lot of things here on AFF. Something I would like to see in the future? Hmm not sure. Whatever changes are made here on AFF I don't mind. People are complaining that AFF is changing too much and that complaining about why is Jason changing AFF and blah blah blah Well for me I don't mind, cause I can adapt to it~!! Change is good, isn't it? If I had to say one thing I would like to see in the future it would probably be some new fonts? It would be nice for variety of fonts, but I don't really care if we won't get anymore. 

 

Well that's it for now~!! ^^ Tell us about YOUR AFF Journey!

Byeee Baii ~ ^^ 

 

find it here! 

Thanks for your submission! 

-Soori ツ