imyourchingyu

Our Journeys through AsianFanFics ⇝

 

my aff journey

How I came across this site?

It was one of those dark days... And by dark days I mean winglin was going creycrey. And by creycrey I mean winglin REALLY lost its mind. I forgot what exactly happened but I'm assuming the site was down or it had too much problems and I was unable to update my fail first ever fanfic. Because of that, I searched up with my best friend google to check if there was some other magical site where I can post my weirdass stories. Then BABAM, I came across asianfanfics and I was literally all like "heY CHINGGUCHANGGAS I FOUND A NEW SITE TO FANFICTION" plus i was really happy how this site was much more user-friendly.

What was my first username?

It was AngelLoves02 and because I was a stupid child hell I still am, I always posted "AngelLovesYou" at the end of one of my stories. It's dumb but I am a dumb child so pls forgive me. Want proof? Here ya go~
angellovesyou.jpg

My Favorite things about this site?

....Easy to access? Lol idk. Ok let me go one by one. I guess the first thing is I've met some really friendly people in the affroleplays. By affroleplays I mean before there was this thing called roleplayrepublic. And speaking of roleplays, they were my favorite things in this site. Pls note the past tense. Um what else.. Oh yuh how could I forget our dear sir jason. He really sacrificed a lot for this site and I think we should all at least take some time to appreciate his hardwork. ANYWAYS I get really entertained with ya'll blogposts too so I guess that counts. And hold on I believe the save (go offline) thing is absolutely genius. Before this gets longer, I bet you can notice that I'm missing something.... OF COURSE HELLA FANFICS /throws rainbow sparkles/ of course dem fanfiction got to be a part of my favorites. 

What's something I would love to see on the site in the future?

More confident authors about their abilities in writing. More imaginative minds. More peace, less bashing. More love, less hating. Give comforting/supporting messages to new authors and at the same time learn to be more grateful. No competition between authors because if there was someone you should compete with, it's yourself. But lol I don't mean like going all sumowrestler with yourself but more of.. Be a better you. WAHT. 

Why I continued to stay..

I'm not going to lie but I've had thoughts on leaving aff but somehow, there's this powerful force telling me not to. Or maybe it's just because of the memories. The aff community itself has taught me a lot in life and leaving is like a "what" to my face. It doesn't make sense but I never make sense. Ok back to serious business.. I really enjoy reading fanfics here but of course there's always a point in our time where we start wanting something else. Something more. And right now, I still can't find that "something" here. I guess that's the reason why I'm still here. Waiting for that "something" to come because I don't wanna easily give up on this site. I have a lot of faith in this community so I hope we can all just get together and give each other big hugs for being strong. That's why in Asianfanfics 5th anniversary, it would be nice if we could give each other a pat on the back for a good job well done. 

 

so far that has been my journey..
what's yours? (click) 

 

find it here! 

 

Thanks for your submission! 

-Soori ツ