Hyeri: Life in the Hosipital

Always There For Me

The nurse brought me into the next door room next to Sehun. I was super excited! We were going to buddies and I just can't believe it! I always thought I was the only one diagnosed with this but now not anymore! As the nurse brought me in I came up and jumped on the bed. 

"Hyeri! Hyeri! Please do not jump on the bed, we made it extra special for you" the nurse said as she gabbed me by the arm.

"Sorry I'm just excited." I said as I sat down on a chair. 

"Well I don't need you doing all that...you will be for awhile but your expenses will all be paid and your parents can visit" the nurse said 

I liked this nurse alot and soon we became friends. She always came to my room to hand me my medicine and play with my hair for a bit. I learned alot from her, I even nicknamed her Nurse Becka since she always beckonse me to stop doing things. I knew that even though the disease could possibly kill me I wanted to make everyday become the day before I die. There was so much things I wanted to do including become friends with my Oppa Sehun.

 

As I walked through the park smelling the flowers in spring was the most beautiful time. I love watching the kdis around me play and I always wished I can become like them as well. Of course that will never happen because of my disease. I tried to hold back my tears until I saw Sehun sitting on a bench talking to a girl. 

"Nurse Becka can I please please go on my own?" I asked tugging on her apron.

"Oh all right but remember Hyeri come back directly here" the nurse said knowing there was no point in convincing me. 

As I ran and hid behind a bush I listened. 

"I-I love you Sehun" the girl said with her head down

"Well.. how much times do I have to say this Daeun..I don't" Sehun said with crossed arms. 

The next thing she did really shocked me....she sang

seulpeodo uljin anha
nunmullo bonaejin anha
niireumeul gyesok nan bulleo(bulleo)

geu ireumi noraega doedorok
neol butjabeul su itge

(I won't cry even if I am sad
I don't want you to see me crying when are you going to leave
I am still calling your name (calling)

Until your name becomes a song
So that I can hold you again)

She sang really good and I tried to keep quiet as she sang every beat right. I wanted to cry as to how Sehun could say no to her. She was pretty, sang really well, and she seem nice. 

"Daeun you can't try to persuade me with your music. I don't care if you cry over me neither do I care if you call my name okay?" Sehun nearly shouted to the Daeun making her cry. I couldn't hold it anymore as I ran to the girl. 

"Are you okay?" I ask while I hugged her. 

"H-Hyeri...how much did you hear?" Sehun say with a shocked expression.

"Does it matter?! You just broke this girl's heart and you didn't even say sorry!" I yelled. I never been this way before. Never once have I screamed all because of a girl.

"I-I don't" Sehun stuttered as he ran to the hospital. I turn to the girl and found her glaring at me.

"Is something wrong? Did I do something?" I ask

"I could have had him if it wasn't for you" Daeun said as she shoved me to the ground

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to stand up but for some reason my body became numb.

"The crying....was fake idiot!" Daeun said as she kicked the sand splattering it all over me. As she walked away I just laid there until Nurse Becka found me.