Death Before Eyes

Always There For Me

"What's your favorite color?" Hyeri asked scooting next to Sehun. 

"Easy white and black" Sehun answered wrapping his arm around Hyeri. 

"Really? I like black too" Hyeri said

"Come on give me a hard one, you been asking me really easy ones" Sehun said pouting

"Okay, girls at school tell me that you are perfect is there any flaws you have?" Hyeri asked as she picked a flower off a ground

"I'm not perfect...as you can see" Sehun said blushing but luckily Hyeri can't see through the dark. 

"How?" Hyeri asked curiousity building up in her

"I'm not good with words that start with s..I have a little lisp" Sehun said. "What about you? Do you have any flaws?" Sehun asked with a smirk

"Nurse Becka always said I had a weird laugh" Hyeri said turning away to hide her embarressment. 

"Really? I never heard it" Sehun said

"I don't show it" Hyeri said

"Well now it's time for a change" Sehun said as he wrapped his hands around Hyeri's chest tickling her in the stomache.

"Stop! Stop!" Hyeri yelled while laughing

"Show me" Sehun said tickling a little harder

"No! Stop!" Hyeri said pushing Sehun away

"I don't give up that easily" Sehun said as he lunged for Hyeri. As Sehun landed on top of Hyeri, she could't stop laughing. 

"You leave me no choice" Sehun said as he picked up a pile of dirt."If you don't laugh this will go in your mouth" Sehun said holding the pile of dirt waiting to throw it. 

"You're not serious" Hyeri said with a challenging look

"Run" Sehun ordered. As Hyeri started to run around the park she could feel Sehun right behind her. Hyeri surrendered as she landed in the pile of grass as Sehun layed down next to her. 

"I thought you could run Hyeri" Sehun said between breaths. 

"Shut up" Hyeri said breathing up and down. 

"Well...time for you to go home" Sehun said standing up and wiping the grass out of his hair. 

"Awww I had so much fun" Hyeri said pouting

"Tomorrow we will have more" Sehun said smiling as he held Hyeri's hand. 

* * *

* Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiliiiiing *

As Hyeri strode down the hallway she kept an open eye for Sehun. 

"Boo" Sehun said behind Hyeri making her jump.

"Yah stop that!" Hyeri yelled as she wrapped her hands around Sehun's hand. 

"Where are you going?" Sehun asked 

"To go meet Nurse Becka" Hyeri ask grabbing her backpack and walking out of the school. 

"Ugh and who is this?" Daeun said slamming herself onto Hyeri's locker nipping Hyeri's fingers. 

"What the are you doing here?" Hyeri said through gritted teeth. 

"I heard you and Sehun are dating...congrats but it won't last long" Daeun said with a smirk

"What do you mean?" Hyeri asked looking up with as much hate she can form in her eyes. 

"Feisty there" Daeun said with a giggle as she walked away whispering to her friends along the way. 

"Nothing will ruin this" Hyeri thought as she walked out with a huge smile. 

"Someone's happy, what is it?" Sehun teased as he walked behind Hyeri.

"Nothing..let's just go" Hyeri said avoiding eye contact with Sehun. 

* * *

"Oh my god these flowers are beautiful!" Hyeri said as she ran to the flower shop. 

"I rarely see these..." Sehun said admiring a purple flower near the counter.

"Oh we have to buy these for Nurse Becka" Hyeri as she started to grab flowers left and right. 

"Only a little Hyeri I'm not rich" Sehun said as he walked around. 

"Done!" Hyeri said as she laid her piles of flower onto the counter. 

"Are you giving this to someone special ma'm?" the cashier said as she carefully wrapped the flowers into a bouquet. 

"Yes thank you!" Hyeri said with a smile. As the Sehun paid the money Hyeri held the bouquet and started to jump around the store careful not to crash into anyone. 

"Ok Ok let's go" Sehun said grabbing onto Hyeri's sleeve.

* * *

As Hyeri and Sehun opened the door to the hospital she could feel that something was wrong. Nurses from every corner was running up the stairs with medicine, pills, needles, and scrubs. 

"What's going on?" Hyeri thought as she ran up to the room as quickly as possible. 

"Hyeri wait!" Sehun yelled as he tried to catch up

"Please Please Please do not let this happen" Hyeri said as she ran straight to room 206 to see nurses crowding around the room. 

"I'm sorry ma'm but you cannot go in" a nurse said blocking Hyeri's way to the door

"Why?" Hyeri said crossing her arms

"Unless you are a family then I am not permitted for you to go in" the nurse said 

"I am family! I known her since I was little!" Hyeri yelled as she kicked the nurse in the knee.

"!" the nurse said yelling while holding her knee. Hyeri soon felt hands on her shoulder pulling her from Nurse Becka's room. 

"No! Let me go! I need to see her!" Hyeri yelled struggling for the nurses to let go. As a nurse walked out of the room Hyeri caught a gimpse of Nurse Becka. Her blanket covered her face but Hyeri could see her hand clearly. It was pale and limp. Hyeri didn't have to go inside to know that Nurse Becka is dead.