Sehun: No Longer Sick But Empty

Always There For Me

I was pretty happy when the doctor told me that I could go back to school. At first I didn't agree to sending me to school until they told me It was perfectly safe. The disease was not contagious at all. All the worrying was for nothing. I practically scared the nurses when I said hello to them in the hallways. I didn't care as I packed my things. I practically grew up in the hospital so it was a little trouble getting used to society. The school wasn't really any different just new admirers and haters. I met Kai when I first joined. He was really quiet at first but we been best friends ever since. For now these were pros until I knew there were also cons. Daeun....she went to this school. It's like trying to avoid her never existed. We are the "couple" of the school. Blegh! Although everything was going perfectly I was often bored most of the time. Kai had to take care of his sister on some days and technically I don't have anymore friends. I end up sitting in the park and watch the little kids pass by whenever Kai is busy. That was until Hyeri came back......she didn't seem to remember me at all which really upset me. As I listened I could instantly tell from Daeun's voice.

"Ugh! This is cashmere and you just wrinkled it!" Daeun screamed

"I-I'm sorry It was an accident!" the girl said in a quiet voice. I suddenly knew and I ran to the sound. I grabbed the girls arm and I was furious. I pretty much know how to hide my anger as I looked down to see Hyeri in pain. That really has hurt me as I spoke calmly trying to not to meet her eye. As I carried her I totally forgot about the notebook until she tried to take it back. I played with it a little seeing her wimper about her notebook. I knew I made a mistake when I ran. I carried her and wanted to stay to see if she needed anything but I just walked out. I walked to the park and never looked back. I left her notebook and everything so she wouldn't worry. It was the least I could do as I ran to the park to find Kai. 

"Hey" I said as I sat down next to Kai.

"Sup.." Kai said

"Aren't you taking care of your sister today?" I asked knowing Kai's exact schedule which was a bit creepy but that's how our relationship is. 

"She has a club today" Kai said in his quiet voice. We started to talk and soon I noticed Hyeri walking out. 

I yelled her name but she seemed not to hear me as I kept on saying her name. She started to run and I chase after her.That girl is really fast but I decided to stop and talk to her tomorrow. That day I could not stop wondering why she ignored me. She never said thank you and I kinda felt empty. Was it because I wasn't talking to her? Was it becaused I missed those years when she got transferred? I soon went to sleep thinking of those thoughts.