Search For A Job(Part 1): Sweets Kid Trouble

Always There For Me

*Knock Knock*

"Coming" Hyeri yelled as she grabbed her bag along with the help wanted columm. 

"Whoa...someone got overdressed" Sehun said as he examined Hyeri. 

"Whatever I'm trying what I can get" Hyeri said as she closed the door quietly to now wake up her mom. 

"Where to first?" Sehun asked

"Someplace called....Hearts Tarts" Hyeri said looking at the newspaper

"Sounds.....sweet"Sehun said imagining walking into a place full of sweets. 

"What? You don't like sweets?" Hyeri ask in a mock tone. 

"Let's just say getting cavities is the worst" Sehun said showing a tell-no-one-this face. 

* * *

"Well here we are" Hyeri said as she hopped out of the car. 

"I was right...this is....sweet" Sehun said scrunching up his nose. 

"Let's go my little baby" Hyeri said rolling her eyes and pulling on Sehun's sleeve.

"Stay here" Hyeri said as she walked to the counter. 

"Hello ma'm welcome to Hearts Tarts would there be something you would like?" the cashier said. 

"I'm looking for a job" Hyeri said smiling. 

"Is that your boyfriend over there?" the cashier said pointing to Sehun. As Hyeri turned around she started to laugh so hard. 

"Give me my candy!" A little boy said whining as Sehun dangled a huge lollipop over him. 

"What's the magic word?" Sehun said smiling.

"I want my candy!"the boy said jumping up and down trying to reach the candy. 

"Nope...that's not it" Sehun said 

"Mommy!" the boy said as he kicked Sehun hard on the leg. As Sehun dropped the candy, the boy blew a raspberry in Sehun's face. 

"Enough of this" Hyeri said as she grabbed Sehun's collar dragging him out of the store. 

"Sit" Hyeri commanded causing Sehun to sit down onto the sidewalk. "Why the hell would you take that kid's candy?!" Hyeri said screaming scaring people walking by. 

"I wanted to play with him a little bit" Sehun said with a pout. 

"I want you to go in and say sorry" Hyeri said 

"Bu-" Sehun started

"No butts go in there before I make you go in" Hyeri said cracking her knuckles. 

"And when will that ever happen?" Sehun said standing up hovering over Hyeri

"I can't punch but I can kick" Hyeri said with a smirk

"Ok Ok!" Sehun said feeling defeat after losing from his girlfriend. As Sehun walked up to the little boy he felt the mother giving him cold glares. 

"Little kid....I'm sorry I teased you with the candy" Sehun said with a forced smile. 

"I don't like you" the little boy said hiding behind the mother. 

"I'm really sorry....I'll be you a lollipop" Sehun said as he took out his hand. 

"Ok!" the boy said grabbing Sehun's hand with his grubby slimy hands. As Sehun felt the slimy hands he started to flinch from the wet mucus on his palm. 

"You can let go now.." Sehun said as he backed away from the little boy. 

"What's the magic word?" the boy said holding onto Sehun's hand. 

"Please?" Sehun said whining as he felt the mucus turning hot from the hand. 

"Better" the boy said feeling confidence as he let go. 

"Excuse me" Sehun said as he ran to the restroom. 

"What candy do you want?" Hyeri asked as she stood near the stands looking at all the candy. 

"I want the ultra-big lollipop" the boy said showing a toothy grin. 

"Whoa...that's alot of money" Hyeri said as she examined the price tag. 

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~~^~^~^~^~~    O

                         Ultra Big Lollipop                   O                                                                        O

$12.80                                                        O

~^~^~^~^~~^~^~^^~^~^~~^~^~^~^~^^~^~^~^~^~^~^

"Ok what candy do you want?" Sehun said as he walked out of the restroom. 

"That one!" the boy said pointing to the lollipop in Hyeri's hand.

"How much is it? One or two dollars?" Sehun asked taking out his wallet. 

"More like......twelve" Hyeri said giggling. 

"What?! Let me see that" Sehun said as he swipped the candy out of Hyeri's hand. 

"No way am I paying this!" Sehun said putting the candy back. 

"Bu-but you promised!" the boy protested as he looked up at Sehun. "Please?" the little boy said showing puppy eyes at Sehun. 

"Fine" Sehun said grabbing his wallet. 

"Welcome to Heart's Tart are you ready to check out?" the cashier said

"Yes...this" Sehun said sliding the lollipop onto the counter. 

"That would be 12.80 sir" the cashier said. 

"Here....." Sehun said giving the cashier the 20 dollar bill. 

"Sir I need you to let go" the cashier said grabbing tightly onto the bill

"Just let me have some time with it..." Sehun said pleading

"Let go" the cashier said more firmly. 

"One more second" Sehun said tugging the bill back

"Can you just pay her already?" the boy asked

"Fine!" Sehun said letting go. As the cashier placed the money and handed Sehun the recepit she gave him a huge glare. 

"We'll be going now" Sehun said ignoring the glare as he dragged Hyeri out of the store after handing the boy the candy. 

"Well I can mark that out now" Hyeri said with a sigh.

"I have a headache" Sehun said rubbing his temples.