Hyeri: Love Conquers All

Always There For Me

"I woke up but my arms and legs were stiff. I couldn't open my eyes but I could hear everything. 

I could hear two people talking

"Will she be okay?"  the guy asked

"The push made her muscles stiff duirng the fall but she will be okay" the guy said.

"You can stay here if you want Sehun she will wake up soon" the guy said.

He must have been the doctor but why is Sehun here? I wanted to move, to apologize for my rude behavior but my body refused to move. I heard the door slam and a quiet breathing.

"This is all fault" Sehun mumbled

"If I haven't ran to the hospital she would have never been hurt" Sehun said.

Next thing that surprised me was that I felt tears on my cheek. At first I thought it was mine until I hear crying. 

"I-I'm sorry!" Sehun said

Never once have I heard Sehun like this before. Not once has he cried for a girl he only met couple months ago. Next thing I know my hands grabbed his.

I opened my eyes and Sehun was looking at me with shock.

"Sehun....it's not....your fault" I said but before I could say anything else my arm loosened and everything went black.

"Hyeri.....Hyeri wake up" Nurse Becka said shaking me lightly.

"Mhmmm I want toooo sleep"  I said lightly pushing Nurse Becka off my bed.

"Aish you have to take your walk Hyeri you can't always stay in bed" Nurse Becka protested 

"I already am" I said with a smile as I got up and changed.

~At The Park~

As me and Nuse Becka walked along the park I saw Sehun sitting in his usual spot reading his book. 

I Haven't Seen Sehun after the incident, I need to talk to him but first.....Nurse Becka 

"Nurse Becka I'm thirsty can you please go get some water for me in the hospital?" I asked Nurse Becka.

"Well sure stay here Hyeri....please" Nurse Becka said before she ran to the hospital.

I laugh a bit and ran to Sehun.

"annyeonghaseyo!" I said to Sehun causing him to look up from his book. 

"Annyeonghaseyo....Hyeri" Sehun said looking down.

"Why so sad?" I ask sitting next to him to notice him fidgeting.

"Nothing...please your presence is giving me a rash" Sehun said scooting to the left causing me to scoot as well.

"Well I'm pretty sure that if you get a rash never scratch it!" I said with a smile.

"Hyeri! Where are You?!" Nurse Becka screamed from the other side.

"Run!" I said grabbing Sehun's hand to the rose bushes.

"A thorn pricked me by the shoulder but I didn't show any pain in my face as we hid.

"Hyeri! Aish! She's always doing this to me!" Nurse Becka said scratching her head and running back to the hospital.

"What are you-" Sehun said until I placed my small hands to his mouth.

"Shhhhhh" I said giving him a glare which made him be quiet.

"Much better" I whispered. 

As I turned around I saw that Sehun was looking at me.

"Wae? Do I have something on my face?" I said touching my face

"No your hair is completely messed up" Sehun said with a laugh. I have never seen Sehun laugh before as I whimpered to fix my hair. Sehun continues to laugh which made me furious.

"What are you laughing about?! Tell me" I said still fixing my hair which made him laugh more. I started to cry which made Sehun stop laughing. 

"Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" Sehun said from laughter to worry. I looked up and chuckled.

"Who's laughing now!" I said and started to laugh. The entire afternoon me and Sehun talked about our laugh before in the hospital, what we want to be when we grow up, and our favorite hobbies. 

"What's your favorite food Hyeri?" Sehun asked

"Sushi! I could eat sushi all day!" I said as I patted my belly.

"I wish I have some now" I pouted as my stomache growled.

"No way! I like sushi too!" Sehun said with a smile showing a loose tooth.

"Oh! Did you lose a tooth?" I asked pointing to his mouth.

"I think it was when I slept it fell off" Sehun 

"We need to find it!" I said with a captain's voice.

"No need I lose tooths all the time" Sehun said.

We were interrupted with a stomache growl.

"Omo! I'm so hungry" I said with a pout.

"Look their selling sushi over there!" Sehun said pointing to a cart.

"Really where?!" I said looking where Sehun pointed. To my disapointment there was no cart.

"Sehun the-" I said before I interrupted with a kiss on my cheek. I was stunned until Sehun backed away.

"Thank You Hyeri, today you made me have the best day" Sehun said before leaving to the hospital. I just stood there shocked but inside I was kinda happy.

That was just a thank you thing...Sehun only likes me as a friend

As I ran to the hospital and into my room, Nurse Becka was already there. 

"Hyeri....where were you?" Nurse Becka said with arms crossed.

"Nowhere...." I said but then Nurse ran to me.

"Hyeri! You're bleeding!" Nurse Becka said running to get a first aid kit.

"Wae? Where?" I said looking around until I saw my shoulder. There was a small cut but now I felt a small pain.

I spent the night with Nurse Becka to help me with my shoulder. 

When I was about to go to sleep I saw that Nurse Becka was looking at something.

"What are you looking at?" I asked Nurse Becka.

"Hyeri did you lose a tooth?" Nurse Becka asked showing me a small tooth.

"No...my grown already see?" I said showing Nurse Becka all of my teeth.

"Well...this is weird do you want me to throw this away?" Nurse Becka asked me.

"No! Keep it" I said grabbing the small tooth.

"Okay Okay dear" Nurse Becka said as she sat down on the bed.

I went on my bed and pretended to sleep until I heard Nurse Becka's snore. I took out the tooth and smiled. This was the tooth that Sehun lost.

I stared at it until my eyes became heavy and I fell asleep tightly holding the tooth.