Daeun: When you want something, there is always an Obstacle

Always There For Me

 

I skip to Sehun's door, room 16B, and make sure my dress looks pretty. I been liking Sehun ever since I was 3. He always captured my eyes but he never returned my favor. Since my dad was a doctor I tried to persuade Sehun to be my boyfriend for my daddy to find a cure. I really thought I was going to get him until that idiot girl came up. I saw how Sehun looked at her, she was just too stupid to know. The minute I pushed her I knew something was wrong. She just laid there so still I just walked away pretending nothing happened. I would have helped her but my gloves would get dirty from alll that sand. It's too horrible to think of it getting on my dresses. As I turned the corner I saw that girl walking to Sehun's door. She knocked and it opened. She just walked in and he allowed it. She probably went in a different door as I ran to Sehun's door. I wanted to cry as I heard Sehun's voice.

"Where did you find it?" I heard Sehun ask

"I found it in my room near the couch" the girl said with a chuckle.

"Come on let's go play!" the girl said. Before I knew it the door opened hitting my head.

"Owwwww!!" I said as I fell down

"Oh my gosh are you okay?" the girl asked as she picked me up. As I was about to slap her a hand grabbed my arm. I turned around and Sehun was there.

"It was only an accident Daeun, Hyeri didn't mean it" Sehun said with a calm voice.

So that's her name, Hyeri, why is he defending her?! It's the other way around she hurted me first!

"Sehun can you please carry me to the hospital?" I ask with my puppy eyes. Sehun sighed and carried me. 

"Do you want me to go with you?" Hyeri asked. I wanted to kick her so much but that would make me look bad in front of Sehun. 

"No thanks Hyeri be back in a minute" Sehun said as he carried me to a nurse. That was the first time he ever took care of me.

 

* * *

After Sehun brought me to my dad he left without a goodbye. I wanted him to stop but I already had things in my mind. I laid down and thought until my daddy came.

"Hello princess! Feeling better?" My dad asked me handing me a lollipop.

"I'm fine daddy but I heard from a nurse that Hyeri needs to be transfered" I said with sad eyes.

"What do you mean by that sweetheart?"  my dad asked sitting next me

"Like Hyeri needs a better doctor and I heard that the hospital near Seoul has great medication for her considering her latest incident daddy" I said. For the first time I was happy I actually paid attention to science class. 

"Well I'll tell the others about that and she should go at about next week" my dad said giving me a hug. 

A week hmmm? Perfect..