Hyeri: First Kiss....Almost

Always There For Me

(This is a fanfic guys....its not specific)

 

"He likes you....I can see it" the nurse said whispering into my ears. I don't know what wrong for some reason instead of being disgusted she felt a smile on her lips. As the nurse left she stared at Sehun's back. Finally the awkwardness was too much as she walked up to Sehun. 

"You wanna get out of here?" I said with a smile. As Sehun turned around he was smiling. It wasn't his usual smile a minute ago but just a small smile that didn't quite touch his mouth. 

"Sure" Sehun said as he walked out. As Sehun turned around he saw that I was standing there. I didn't even realize it myself until he spoke.

"Ahem...Hyeri we going or not?" Sehun asked.

"Oh...yeah" i said as I walked out and for a minute I thought I heard him laugh, but when I turned around he just looked bored as always. 

Probably my imagination  I thought as me and Sehun walked out. 

* * *

"it's so pretty this time of day!" I said as I skipped to a swing. Sehun suggested we went to the park so I agreed. As I started to swing myself I saw that Sehun was standing there.

"Come on sit down!" I said as I got off my swing and wrapped my arms around him

"I-I don't" Sehun stuttered.

"I don't know how to ride on a swing" Sehun said making me stop walking.

"What?" I said as I turned out.

"I never went on one before..." Sehun said heads down. I couldn't believe my ears. He seriously has never ride on a swing before.

"Well...I hope your a fast learner cause I am going to teach you" I said as I pushed Sehun to a swing

"But" Sehun started

"Ah Ah! No talking get on the swing" I said in a stern and strong voice.

"Fine!" Sehun said as he plopped down on the swing. 

"I love it when I'm in charge" I said with a smile as I walked behind Sehun.

"First things first...if you don't want to fall hold onto these things" I said as I pointed to them. In a second Sehun grabbed them immedietly. 

"Relax..." I said as I started to push him. As I touched his back it was hard as rock. He was really terrified about this.

"Sehun....just relax..it may look scary but it's not" I said as I noticed his shoulder drop down a bit from each swing. 

"It helps if you swing your legs back and forth" You said. It took awile but Sehun started to talk again.

"This...is kind of fun" Sehun said as he started to get higher and higher. 

"Stop! I want to have a competition" I said as I went on my own swing. "Whoever is the highest wins." I said as I started to swing. 

"Your on!" Sehun said as he went higher and higher. After about 15 minutes I nearly got tired as I jumped from my seat and landed on my feet.

"Come on Sehun! It's fun, just jump and try to land on your feet" I said. While Sehun was silent I started to laugh.

"Fine big baby...I'll catch you" I said as I crouched down

"A girl....will not catch me" Sehun said with a smirk

"I have arms like my dad, I think I can manage" I said with challenge in my eyes.

"Fine" Sehun as he jumped and I fell.

* * *

As I opened my eyes Sehun was on top of me.

"Nice catch there" Sehun said with a laugh.

"Oh shut up!" I said as I looked up to see Sehun looking at me. His smile was gone and he just stared.

"Your hair is the most beautiful shade of brown I have ever seen Hyeri.." Sehun said. That made me blush so hard as I tried to get up but Sehun weighed me down.

"Sehun.." I said as he used his fingers to move hair from my face. Everything was happening so fast. Next thing I knew he was leaning in. As I was about to speak Sehun whispered, "Shhh I been wanting to do this since we were 7 years old" Sehun said as he leaned in. Soon we were so close I could hear his breathing. We were so close until a girl's voice rang out.

"Sehun!" a girl's voice. As I titled my head to see the face. It was Daeun. 

"What are you doing with this girl?!" Daeun said as she grabbed Sehun's shoulder to carry him up. 

"Daeun...how did you even know I was here?" Sehun said with flushed cheeks. 

"Kai told me we were worried like hell" Daeun said as she batted her eyelashes and twirled her hair. 

"Why?" Sehun said with a mix of annoyance and anger.

"Well if my boyfriend is gone how do you expect me to feel?" Daeun said as she weaved her arm around Sehun and carried him to the car. 

"Fine" Sehun said as he walked to the car not taking a glance at Hyeri. As Daeun walked to the car she shot a cold glare. 

I think I got me a death wish Hyeri thought as she called her mother to pick her up from the park.