Do I Know You?

Always There For Me

It's the begginning of high school where every little drama begins. The teachers all get ready for their assignments as the kids run into the classroom. Sehun walks in with his backpack on a shoulder with his buddy Kai. Everyone room they go in girls will try to scoot them a seat. They stare at them from a distance hoping that they will notice. 

As Sehun concentrate on his worksheet a piece of paper lands on his desk. At first Sehun thought it was from one of the girls until he saw Kai. 

"It's from me" Kai whispers 

As Sehun opens the note he almost fell of his chair.

Hey Sehun! Daeun is looking at you......

Watch Out XD

As Sehun gave Kai a death glare the teacher walked into the room. 

"Hello Class" the teacher said with a perky smile. As usual the class is in sync with hellos and groans.

"Today class I have special new.....we have a new student!". That got the class talking. Everyone is whispering who it might be. They know the stakes. It might be a cute girl or a cute boy.......nerdy....mental. 

"She is a girl with a veeery interesting story" the teacher said as she went out of the room. Sehun was too distracted on the note that he didn't even notice the girl until she spoke her name. 

"My name...is Hyeri....Lee Hyeri" the girl said. As Sehun looked up at the name he was surprised. The girl looked exactly like Hyeri. The shimmering hair and the mischevious smile but this one acted....differently. She was so mature not even in a childish way anymore. The instant she said her name everyone was busting with questions. 

"How old are you?" A girl asked

"What's your favorite color?" another one asked

"Are you single?" A boy asked making Hyeri blush.

"Settle down settle down class" The teacher said. Soon the perky teacher was gone leaving the angry teacher. 

"Settle down....NOW!" the teacher said slamming her fist on the table. Making even the cool and calm Kai jump. 

"Well Hyeri I'm sure there is a seat for you somewhere.....how about there" the teacher said pointing to a seat next to the window in front of Kai. Hyeri nodded her head and walked there. As she sat down she smiled a Kai making him blush. The entire time Sehun could not feel a teensy bit of jealousy. 

"Aish! Focus Sehun" Sehun thought until he noticed around every was looking at him. 

"Is something wrong Sehun?" the teacher asked 

"Anio...seonsangnim.." Sehun said lowering his head to cover his cheeks. For a minute from the corner of Sehun's eyes he thought he saw Hyeri looking at him. 

When the bell rang for lunch everyone except Hyeri packed up. As Sehun stared at Hyeri Kai yelled at him from the door.

"Sehun you coming?" Kai asked

"Uhh I'll meet your there!" Sehun said. As Kai left Sehun slowly walked to Hyeri. 

"Ummm.....Hi" Sehun said. Hyeri didn't seem to hear him as she continued to read her book. 

"Do you remember me?" Sehun blurted out 

"Do you mean do I know you?" Hyeri said looking up from her book. She looked so much like the girl Sehun played with when he was little. 

"How does she not know me?" Sehun thought but before he could ask another question Hyeri was already packing to leave.

"I just came here....and I think you already got me confused with someone else" Hyeri said before she walked out of the classroom. Sehun sighed but looked down at a plain pink notebook. 

"She must have left this while she was trying to get away from me..."Sehun mumbled as he picked up the notebook. What came out was a small tooth. 

"What's this?" Sehun said as he examined the tooth.

"Must be her baby tooth or something" Sehun said with a chuckle as he packed his stuff and held the notebook tightly as he ran to the cafeteria to find Hyeri.

As I ran there I heard voices in the hallway. I pause and listen.....