Usual Playdate

Always There For Me

"Hyeri...." a woman's voice said. As Hyeri's eyes slowly opened a woman's face. 

"Where am I?" Hyeri said as she stood up.

"Easy there...you're in the hospital...you hit the ground pretty hard it's best if you lay down for a bit..." The nurse said. 

"Who brought me?" Hyeri said 

"Wow a girl with alot of questions....this boy brought you" the nurse said pointing to show Sehun on the couch. He was knocked out as he started to snore. As the nurse handed Hyeri a bottle to drink from.

"Cute thing there...you his girlfriend?" the nurse asked making Hyeri choke.

"What?! NO!" Hyeri said 

"Well I will leave you just try not to move too much" the nurse said with a wink as she sashayed out of the room. 

"I need to wake up Sleeping Beauty over here.." Hyeri munbled. As Hyeri poked Sehun, he just slightly moved to the other side. 

"Sehun...." Hyeri whispered. Sehun mumbled and started to cuddle himself from the sound. As Hyeri grabbed her water bottle she tiptoed behing Sehun.

"Yah Sehun!" Hyeri yelled at the top of her lungs as she tipped the bottle onto Sehun's head. 

"Ah!" Sehun yelled as he woke up. He turned around with a glare that even made Hyeri scared. 

"What.Are.You.Doing" Sehun said through clenched teeth. 

"I-I was" Hyeri stuttered until a voice in her head rang out. 

Stand Tall....Stand Strong....Don't let him scare you The voice said. Hyeri's back straightened up and she looked at Sehun straight in the eye.

"The nurse told me to wake you up...while you were snoring like a pig, I decided to wake you up with water" Hyeri said crossing her arms to her chest. 

"Was water the only option" Sehun asked...his shoulders softening a bit.

"Yes....how else was I going to wake Sleeping Beauty there" Hyeri said pointing to Sehun. Sehun decided to mock Hyeri as he started to smile.

"Like a kiss?"  Sehun said as he puckered his lips and leaned in. 

"Blegh!" Hyeri said as she ran to the other side finding that Sehun was chasing her with lips puckered. 

"Come here!" Sehun said with a laugh.

"No! Ahhh!!" Hyeri said with a giggle as she felt Sehun's arms on her waist as he picked her up. 

"Let me Go!" Hyeri said pounding her fist onto Sehun's back. As Sehun was about to say something the door flung open. 

"Well....this is a sight" the nurse said as she came in and carried some pills in. Hyeri suddenly leaped out from Sehun's graps and turned the other way. So did Sehun as they stood trying to get as far as possible. When the nurse turned around she noticed Hyeri's cheeks flush and Sehun looking around the room. 

"I should go now" the nurse said as she turned to leave but stopped at Hyeri. The nurse leaned in to Hyeri's ear and whispered somehting in it. Whatever she said made Hyeri jump and made her cheeks turn a darker shade of red. Then the nurse was gone leaving Hyeri and Sehun in the room...with awkwardness as company.