Hyeri: Pieces of The Puzzle

Always There For Me

I am pretty sure I have seen him somewhere. The minute that I stepped into the classroom. Was he in my past memories before my memory got knocked out. When I arrived at the hospital that day I seem to forget everything. My family I forgot when I slept but sometimes my vision always blurred so I could not see their faces, but that face....I have seen it somewhere. As I walked into my next class my head was down so that I could avoid eyes contact. While I was in my train of thoughts I accedentally bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" I said as I slowly looked up to see a girl with a sneer on her face.

"Ugh! This is cashmere and you just wrinkled it!" the girl said as she tried to straightened her jacket.

"I-I'm sorry It was an accident!" I said as quietly as possible

"Uhh sorry is not gonna cut it....girls?"the girl said as she backed away from me. Never have I felt so much pain as one of the girls kicked me in the knee. As I fell down on my knee to cover the pain I looked up to see a hand swoop down. Probably to hit my cheek but then a shadow formed on top of me. The shadow grabbed the hand making the girl struggle.

"What's going on here?" the boy said. As I looked up I saw that it was Sehun.

"Just teaching this girl a lesson!" the girl said. Sehun let out a sigh.

"Daeun...what did she do this time?" Sehun said with a bored expression

"She ruined my sweater! Look!" Daeun said gently picking up her sweater to show Sehun the wrinkle. 

"Let's go Hyeri.." Sehun said helping me up and walking me to the nurse. As we walked I couldn't help but look up at him. I was sure I have seen him somewhere as I studied him until I saw something in his arms....My notebook!

"Yah! What are you doing with my notebook!" I said with anger as I tried to reach my notebook. Sehun is way taller than me but I am faster as I grabbed a strong hold of my notebook.

"Give it back!" I yelled as he started to chuckle

"Well your gonna have to get it right?" Sehun said as he started to run to the end of the hallway.

"Yah! Come back!" As I started to run until I felt a sharp pain on my knee. As I fell down holding on my knee a pair of arms caught me. 

"Are you okay?" Sehun said as he held me. I couldn't speak he looked so handsome in this kind of sunlight. His eyes were beautiful in a way that would make any girl melt.

"I......" I started 

"Let me carry you" Sehun said as he pulled me up to hold me princess style. I could feel my cheeks flush as he carried me without a care of the glances in the hallway. The girls were giving me glares as the guys just watched with envy. As Sehun brought me into the nurse's office she looked surprised.

"Well what happened here?" The nurse said as she helped carry me to the bed. I bit my lip and looked at Sehun. He seemed to know the message.

"She tripped" Sehun with his usual bored expression and went out of the office

"Well that is a pretty big bruise let me help you" the nurse said as she my hair and got an ice pack. Soon my knee started to feel better and I thanked the nurse. 

As I walked out I saw something on the couch. It was my journal and my bag. As I scooted to it I hugged it to my chest and walked out the school. As I walked I saw in the park was Sehun and another boy. They were laughing and I tried my best to walk past them. I'm not exactly quiet as Sehun's voice rang out.

"Hyeri! Over here!" Sehun said running to me. Part of me wanted to stay and chat but then my legs started to walk faster and soon I was running with Sehun calling my name behind me.