Everything Forgotten

Always There For Me

(This is from Daeun's Doctor's point of view)

As I checked the x-ray of Hyeri I noticed something....rather strange. There seemed to be a little crack on her head. As I scanned through it I finally realized that some parts of her brain was "swelling". It wasn't like this before the last time I have examined her. Before she was transferred I was assigned to x-ray her again but now this comes up I was definetly surprised. It seems that Hyeri is slowly getting Amnesia. I think that not only did that push has done something to her muscle but her brain as well. I sended a copy of this to the new hospital and with a note. 

This is a new patient from the the hospital named, Lee Hyeri. She is about 8 years old and she is suffered from an unknown disease. It may or may not be contagious but I imform you to be cautious about it. Also before about a month ago Hyeri has been in an accident where a person pushed her. We do not know who or what pushed her but witnesses say that they found her on the ground. Her muscles were paralyzed. At the begginning I x-rayed her entire body and found that only her muscles were a bit damaged until now this week I see that her brain has been swelling. It seems that Hyeri has been getting Ammnesia before she even realized it. For the past week I feel that she has began to forget things. Please take care of Hyeri.

From the Medical Hospital in Seoul