Missing Piece

Always There For Me

"What the is wrong with you?" Sehun said as he dragged Hyeri out of the school. 

"What do you mean?" Hyeri asked 

"You know what I mean! You attacked Daeun out of nowhere!" Sehun said a bit louder that caused Hyeri to flinch. 

"I.Hate.Her" Hyeri said as she started to turn around to leave, "I also hate that you side with her...I thought we were friends" Hyeri said through gritted teeth. 

"Wait" Sehun said as he grabbed Hyeri's arm. Hyeri tried to break away but Sehun was times stronger than her as she started to give up.

"What" Hyeri said as she turned around.

"I-I want to show you something" Sehun said as he started to pull Hyeri to his car.

"Why?" Hyeri asked.

"Just get in the car" Sehun said with annoyance building up in his voice.

"No, I want to know why first" Hyeri said crossing her arms and sitting down.

"Little brat" Sehun mumbled as he flicked his bangs out of his hair. "Well I got no other choice" Sehun said as he started to carry Hyeri over his shoulder. 

"Hey! Put me down!" Hyeri said as she started to punch Sehun in the back.

"Oh no..a girl is punching me" Sehun said with a chuckle.

"Put.Me.Down!" Hyeri said as she tried to kick Sehun in the chest. "Help! Help!" Hyeri said to the other students around the school. None of them wanted to help Hyeri as Sehun passed them Hyeri saw jealousy and envy in their eyes. 

"You can have him" Hyeri mouthed to them...unfortunetly no one understands mouth talk. As Sehun plopped Hyeri in the car, she sat down her pouting.  

"Buckle up" Sehun said as he started to put the keys in the car. 

"No" Hyeri said refusing to put on her seat belt. 

"Look I don't want to stay with you any longer, just let me show you the damn thing and i'll be out of your sight" Sehun bargained but seeing Hyeri not listening, he got angry. "Fine" Sehun said through gritted teeth as he leaned to Hyeri to grab her seatbelt. Hyeri cheeks started to flush seeing him practically on top of her. As Sehun finished he looked at Hyeri. 

"What up with you tomatoe face?" Sehun asked 

"Nothing just shut up and drive" Hyeri said turning around to the window. As Sehun parked his car Hyeri looked out the window to find a building....a hospital. 

"Get out" Sehun said as he opened the door. "What is this?" Hyeri asked looking around. The minature park near the hospital clicked Hyeri's brain.

"Why are you showing m-" Hyeri asked but then Sehun carried Hyeri inside. 

"Hello Sehun" a nurse said as she walked by

"Hello Sehun" another said. Hallway after hallway it seemed that everyone knew Sehun here. 

"Sit down" Sehun ordered. Hyeri suddenly sat down and looked around.

"I know this place" Hyeri thought as Sehun walked to the front desk. 

"Hello Sehun what can I help you with?" the nurse asked. 

"I'm here to see Nurse Becka" Sehun said. 

"Nurse Becka? She's not a nurse anymore Sehun" the nurse asked batting her eyelashes while staring at Sehun. "Well where is she?" Sehun asked with worry filling up. 

"She's more of...a patient now Sehun"

"Actually this is not for me, but for my friend Hyeri" Sehun said causing the nurse to stop staring. 

"Friend huh? One minute" the nurse said picking up the phone. 

"Hello? Yes Sehun is here...a friend needs to see you, thank you they will be right up" the nurse said as she hanged up. "She's in room 206," the nurse said as she shooed Sehun away. 

"Thank you"Sehun said as he grabbed Hyeri and dragged her to the elevator. During the elevator ride Sehun noticed Hyeri looking around. 

"What are you looking for?" Sehun asked causing Hyeri to snap out of her thoughts. 

"Oh...nothing" Hyeri said straightening up. 

* * *

"Nurse Becka?" Sehun said as he tapped the door. 

"Yes...yes come in" Nurse Becka said in a weak voice. As Sehun walked in holding Hyeri. The sight was horrible. There was Nurse Becka lying in the bed pale as a ghost. 

"Nurse...Becka? It's been so long" Sehun said slowly walking to Nurse Becka. 

"It has isn't it? But you never stopped visiting...and who is this Sehun?" Nurse Becka asked staring at Hyeri. 
"My name is Hyeri..." Hyeri said walking slowly to Nurse Becka. 

"Did you say your name was Hyeri?" Nurse Becka asked now straightening up. 

"Nurse Becka...be careful" Sehun said helping her. 

"I'm fine Sehun" Nurse Becka said in a stern voice. 

"Hyeri....Lee Hyeri" Hyeri said feeling a bit scared. 

"Come closer please" Nurse Becka said beckoning Hyeri to come. "I-It is Hyeri...that twinkle in her eyes, I will notice that anywhere" Nurse Becka said. 

"Do I know you?" Hyeri asked, "I feel like I seen you somewhere" Hyeri said tears forming down her cheek. 

"I can't believe we're meeting like this...right when I do not have much to keep on going" Nurse Becka said forcing a smile. 

"What do you mean?" Sehun asked

"Sehun...I been here for a long time..I practically raised you and Hyeri" Nurse Becka said weakly, "I'm old" Nurse Becka said in a laugh. 

"You raised me?" Hyeri asked with shock. 

"You may have forgot...I'm Nurse Becka" Nurse Becka said reaching her hand for Hyeri. 

"Nurse..Becka?" Hyeri said the tears finally coming through. 

"What do you remember?" Nurse Becka asked with a smile. 

"You raised me ever since I came here....you were always there for me, loved me whenever I got in trouble, fed me, and played with me..You were my friend" Hyeri said smiling.

"Remember that time you tripped and fell into the strawberry bush Hyeri?" Nurse Becka asked as she helped Hyeri find a spot on the bed. 

"I wouldn't stop crying...you fed me some of the strawberries" Hyeri said half crying and laughing. 

"You were a joy and a pain Hyeri" Nurse Becka said as she dragged her eyes to Sehun. 

"Take care of her Sehun...." Nurse Becka said slowly closing her eyes. 

"I don't want to.." Sehun said quietly

"Don't hide it" Nurse Becka said laying down and falling to sleep. As Nurse Becka started to snore...Hyeri walked out of the room along with Sehun. 

"This was the hospital I was raised in...is that why you want to show me?" Hyeri asked with a smile showing her mini dimples next to .

"Yes..do you remember now?" Sehun asked walking and picking up flowers along the way

"Not really...but I definetly remember Nurse Becka now isn't that great!" Hyeri asked jumping around. As Hyeri reached the car she turned around and saw Sehun holding a huge pile of flowers. 

"Little help here?" Sehun asked struggling with all the flowers. 

"Why are you taking all of these?" Hyeri asked holding up the flowers. 

"They all looked so pretty" Sehun said with a pout. As Hyeri slid her hand under the pile, her hand fell on top of Sehun's hand. As Hyeri looked up she came face to face with Sehun. Hyeri could already feel her little cheeks turning red. 

"seulpeodo uljin anha 

nunmullo bonaejin anha

niireumeul gyesok nan bulleo" Sehun sang. Sehun suddenly dropped the flowers and wrapped his arms around Hyeri. 

"Wh-what are you doing?" Hyeri asked with embaressement. 

"Shhhh" Sehun shushed in Hyeri ear. As Sehun leaned in he felt a sharp slap across his cheek. 

"Who do you think you are?!" Hyeri yelled as she kicked Sehun in the knee. Sehun didn't move but Hyeri could feel him biting his tongue. 

"Sehun...my name is Oh Sehun we met when we were 7 years old" Sehun spoke softly. "I have a habit of sticking out my tongue and I have a major crush on a girl named Lee Hyeri since I was 7" Sehun said with a smile. Soon everything became foggy as Hyeri imagined a little 7 year old boy in her mind. 

"Are you serious right now?" Hyeri said now feeling her cheeks kicking into overdrive. "Why are you mean to me then?" Hyeri ask remembering the times Sehun embaressed her at the hospital and also ignored her at school, yelling at her, bring her to the nurse..

"It was the only way to get close to you" Sehun said lowering his head. Hyeri couldn't hold it anymore as she lunged for Sehun. Hyeri tried to wrap her tiny arms around Sehun as possible. 

"What would you do if Hyeri ever liked you back?" Hyeri asked. 

"I will do this" Sehun said as he lifted Hyeri's head. As Sehun leaned in and placed his lips on to Hyeri everything just disapeared. All the torture that Daeun has caused for Hyeri and the pain of seeing Nurse Becka in the bed has just vanished. The only thing in her mind was Sehun and only Sehun.