Sehun: Love At First Sight

Always There For Me

"Omo he's so cute!" A little girl says as she hands me a flower. I glared at her which made her run away in tears. I hated that day....when they say I was diagnosed with this..disease. They told my mother it could be contagious and that was when I changed. When I turned 4, I forced my mom, dad, and older brother out the door. At the age of 5, When they tried to comfort me saying it was okay and pleading me to open the door I refused and cried. I have never seen my life so worthless. My mother knew here was nothing could stop me as she called the hospital to come pick me up the next year. I had only little to bring as I carried a bag filled with a picture of my family, my teddy bear, and my favorite book, "The Little Engine That Could". It was a gift from my mother, she always told me that if I read the book anything that I face will always be conquered. As I walked out of the house, that was the first time I saw my mother so sad. Her eyes were puffy and swollen, her perfect hair was in tangles and was oily, and she looked so pale. I wanted to run, to hug her, to comfort her but I knew that will never be possible until I know for sure the disease is safe.

That is how I am now practically living in the room. The only time I ever came out of my room was for my evening walk. Everyday girls would stop and stare. They would offer me the kindest of things but I had to refuse in the coldest way I could. I cannot have anyone connected to me. I don't want to kill anyone knowing it was because of me. My walks are at least 30 minutes to an hour. I find the hospital really pretty in spring and I wish to stay as long as possible. 

One day something very unsual happened. 

*Knock Knock*

"Sehun! Sehun! We have a new patient" the nurse said from outside the door. 

"Don't we get one like every week?" with a little chuckle.

"This one is special....she has the unknown disease like you" the nurse said with glee.

How can a little be happy about that? I thought until she said the information that really shocked me.

"Say hi Hyeri!" the nurse said as she stepped to the right

Standing behind her was a girl with the most beautifulest shade of brown. She had a childish smile that even I had to smile. 

"Hi Hi Oppa!" The girl said showing a toothy smile with a teeth knocked out. 

"H-hi..." I said with flushed cheeks

"He's nice" Hyeri whispered to the nurse.

"I would decide after a week" the nurse mumbled.

"Well what are you doing here? You have no permission to be here because this is my room" I said turning my back away from her. 

"Well technically this is not your room but the hospital your just borrowing it" the girl said with satisfaction knowing that she won.

"Wha-Well it's mine for now" I protested making her smile a bit

"Think what you want" the girl said

"What's...your name?" I asked 

"Hyeri...Lee Hyeri. You?" Hyeri said taking out her hand for me to shake

"Sehun.." I said deciding whether to take the hand or not. 

"Well nurse let's go I want to see the hospital room I'm going to be in!" Hyeri said skipping in the hallway. I looked up and noticed that the nurse was shocked. Clearly she never seen a someone especially a girl to act so nice though I was rude to her. 

"Just go" I said as I slammed the door. I quickly ran to the restroom and looked at my cheeks, they were so red that I tried to add water but nothing worked until something popped into my head....Hyeri.