The Secret

Little Sister

*Next Day*

 

Yoonah's POV

 

I woke up in my room and slowly slipped out of bed. I looked at the time and it was and my eyes shot open. It was 8:23.

"I'M LATE!!!" I yelled and ran to the bathroom while grabbing my uniform and quickly changed into it. I grabbed my bag and quickly ran out my apartment and to school and then I noticed. "Why am I running... I don't have to run.. I can be late if I want the whole school doesn't care..." I said and smiled. 

"Yah Yoonah noona!" I stopped and turned around to see Jungkook come toward me smiling. 

"Jungkook..." I said and he looked at me.

"Noona what are you doing here shouldn't you be at school??" he asked me and I nodded.

"Eh... Neh what about you Jungkook??" I asked him and he threw his arm around my shoulder and we started to walk toward the school.

"I wanted to sleep in so hyungs let me go and I just woke up." he said and I nodded not wanting to answer. "Noona do you like Suga hyung??" he asked me and I stopped walking along with him. He turned around and looked at me with a confused face. "Hmmm noona?" 

"Jungkook I'll get this straight with you... I have just met you since yesterday and also why do guys always assume that a girl likes them by just talking to them?!" I yelled and he looked taken back. " Ahh mian Jungkook-ah..." I said and he smiled.

"Ani noona I should be the one to say sorry." he said and I looked down. "Kaja lets go to school now." he said I looked at him and smiled. "Noona?" 

"Mmmm..." I said as we were walking toward the school.

"Lets be best friends araso??" he said cutely and I nodded. He smiled cheerfully and we walked into the school yard. 

 

Jin's POV

 

I looked around the class trying to see where Yoonah was but couldn't find her... Hmm maybe shes in the music room. I walked toward the music room with a bunch of girls following me and I went to open the door but one of the girls spoke.

"O-oppa mian but you're not suppose to go in there..." she said while blushing.

"Uhh Oh neh." I said and took my hand away from the door. "Thank you for telling me." I said and forced a smile onto my face and the girls all went away slowly and I shivered. I really don't like being surrounded by girls... Most of them look fake and some are two faced gosh I really hate those kind of girls they are scary sometimes... Where the heck are you Yoonah??? 

"Jin hyung what are you doing??" I looked down the hall and saw Hoseok.

"Oh uh have you seen Yoonah??" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Aniyo maybe she didn't come to school today..." Hoseok shrugged.

"Mwohya??" I then saw Yoongi hug Hoseok from behind. "Why are you worrying about her huh hyung?" he asked me and I paniced a little.

"Uhhhh aniyo I just want to go around the campus thats all..." I lied. I actually just wanted to see her face. I really liked her smile. Everytime she smiled it made me have a different feeling from usual and I really liked that feeling. 

"Liar.... You like her don't you??" I looked at Hoseok and glared at him.

"Yah mwohya?!" I yelled in panic and attracted more attention then I needed.

"See you paniced!!" he said and whispeared something to Yoongi.

"Yah! I hope you are not thinking anything!" I said and Yoongi smiled at me.

"Hyung if you like her you should prove it not hide it!" he said and I tried to hit him but a voice stopped me.

"Yah Kooke hajima!" I looked toward the voice and see Jungkook and Yoonah but Yoonah was different. She was laughing and smiling and she looked so beautiful. Gosh how hard have I fallen for her.... I then felt an arm on my shoulder and I looked toward my right and see Taehyung smiling sheepishly. 

"Mwoh?" I said and he laughed.

"I suggest you keep that bottom jaw up or else there goes your secert hyung...." he said and laughed. "Also I think there might be people here that like her too..." he said rasing his eyebrow and I glared at him.

"Yah don't you even think about it..." I warned him softly.

"Hyung not me those guys..." he said and pointed to a classroom which had guys looking through the doors with birds flying around there head and I laughed while looking at Taehyung.

"Ha yea like the can ever get her..." I said and looked forward to see Yoonah.

"Get who?" she asked and I paniced again.

"Uhhhh no one..." I said and Taehyung laughed at me then turned to Yoonah.

"Annyeong Yoonah noona I thought you weren't going to come to school today but it looks like you're here!!!" he said and hugged her. I then felt weird and wanted to hit Taehyung but didn't. I can't hit my bestfriend thats just not right who would do that and then I thought about J-Hope and Suga when they got into a fight and started hitting each other pretty badly. Yup its possible I said to myself and shrugged.

"Aigoo you guys what did I tell you about clinging to a girl!" Yoongi yelled at Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Hyung noona said I could be her bestfriend so I can hug her whenever I want!" Jungkook said and grabbed onto Yoonah's arm. I stopped myself from hitting him. I can't hit the maknae either....

"Guys we should go to class...." Yoonah said and we all agreed and started to head toward class. I walked behind Jungkook, Yoonah and, Taehyung and saw Taehyung whispear something. I was about to yell at him but Yoongi stopped done it for me instead.

"Yah Kim Taehyung...." he warned and Taehyung held his arms up while continung to walk to class. Suga is pretty protective about Yoonah... Maybe he likes her??? Ani.... Should I confess??? Even though I just met her?? Aniyo I can't confess I still have to get to know her first... Yeah thats what I'll do!!! I will go by the steps!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jin's feeling have been revealed to Suga and J-Hope!!! what will be the outcome of this?!?!?! Hahaha I really like this story especially the the J-Hope and Suga moments so cute!!! Hope you guys like it!!!