Keep Running!

Little Sister

Author's POV

 

The night went on as it is and the next morning came and  Yoonah woke up. She did her morning routine and headed to the door and once she opened it she was greeted by 7 smiling faces and Jungkook was the first to hug her. 

"NOONA BOGOSIPEO!!" he yelled and Yoonah laughed.

"Nado!!" she said with a smile hugging him back.

"He wouldn't stop asking about you since he opened his eyes...." Yoongi said glaring at the maknae that had Yoonah in a tight embrace. Jin watched from the side in envy wanting to be the one to hold her tight like that. 

"Noona eodiseo?! Noona kwenchanayo?! Noona why did you leave?!" Taehyung said trying to mimic Jungkook and his face went straight. "Like that..." he said ruffling his hair from irritation. 

"Yah Jungkook let her go so we can go to school." Namjoon scolded. Jungkook whined and released her with a pout.

"Noona tell them to stop teasing me!!" he pouted to Yoonah and she smiled at him before turning to the six glaring at them.

"Stop being mean to Kookie!!" she snapped her voice full of authority.

"Yah! Min Yoonah you're my sister!!" Yoongi said.

"Hah hyung Noona is mine now!!" Jungkook yelled and dodged an attack from him.

"Yah uri kaja before we're late..." Jin said and they stopped and looked at him.

"What time is it??" Jimin said and they all looked at their watches.

7:55am

They quickly ran down the hall and eventually ran all the way to school entering the gates right when they were closing. They ran to class and sat down in their seats panting and fixed themselves watched the teacher walk in starting class.

"Aish...." Taehyung said under his breath

"Attention... Bow...."

"As you all know BTS will be leaving soon so be prepared for the events that'll happen today." the teacher announced just then a bell in the school went off.

"Is that a fire alarm?!"

"Aish so loud!"

"What's going on??" Just then eight guys with suits and sunglasses came in going to BTS and Yoonah. The eight struggled at first until the teacher spoke.

"Just go don't worry.." the teacher said and they got blind folded.

"Noona!!!" Jungkook yelled and Yoonah heard it from a different direction.

"Jungkook-ah!" she responded.

"Oh Yoonah." Hoseok said and they were walking side by side not knowing and soon they were separated.

 

Yoonah's POV

 

"Eodigayo??" I asked the guy escorting me and he sat me down on a chair.

"Yoonah-ssi you may now take your blind fold off." I heard a guy say and I hesitantly pulled it off to be greeted by cameras everywhere in every angle. "Annyeonghaseyo Yoonah-ssi you have been chosen to participate with the members of BTS on this episode of Running Man. Please change into this and we will get started soon."

"Ah neh..." I nodded and picked the clothes up going into a room and changing into the clothes and clipping the microphone on before heading back out and taking the card they handed me reading out loud. "Welcome to Running Man we hope you enjoy your name tag elimination game throughout your school..." I looked up at the people in front of me and noticed I was in the Art room. "Geundaeyo.... Why did you choose me?"

"We drew a name randomly."

"When does this start?"

"Soon.." then there was and awkward silence.

"One minute before game start!!" A voice erupted through the speakers in the class room.

"Wuah this is real.." I said

"BTS is on your team so its best you find them..." I nodded. "Chincha isangeyo.."

"Neomu.." I added laughing a little. "I really have no idea what this is..." I said a little embarrassed since I don't watch much TV.

"5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Game Start!" I got up and went to the door peering out a little.

"So I just need to find them??" I said and the guy holding the camera nodded. "Then what.." I said and looked at everyone else who gave me the same look. "Find the opposite team and outs them!" A girl yelled and I laughed before nodding and running out the door quickly down the hall and stopped at the stairs looking at the camera guy. "Kwenchanayo?" I asked him and he nodded before laughing. "This is really weird.." I said before turning back around and bolting down the stairs. I got to the 4th floor and looked down the hall from behind a wall and saw Jimin. "Jimin oppa!" I yelled and he turned around and looked at me.

"Oh Yoonah!!" he said and I ran to him.

"Over here!! Jungkook hyung!!!" I heard someone yell and turned around seeing a really tall guy in red.

"Run Yoonah!!!" Jimin yelled and I quickly ran down the hall to the next stairs and ran into the music room while hiding below the window and hearing two people run by. 

"What the hell was that?!" I asked the camera guy. "I was going to cry!!" 

"Yoonah-yah.." I looked around and finally spotted my brother.

"Oppa!!" I said while standing up and walked over to him.

"Kwenchana??" he asked me and I nodded.

"We have to find everyone else.. Jimin oppa ran down here..."

"Kaja.." he walked to the door and looked down the hall and we headed back up the stairs to the 5th floor and I saw Jin down the hall.

"Oppa!!" I yelled and he turned around and ran to us.

"Wuah who knew this school was so big.." he said between breaths and we heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Just then Jimin popped his head around the corner and Taehyung followed as they quickly ran to us. 

"You almost gave me a heart attack!!" my brother said with a hand on his chest. Just then a bell rang around the school. 

"Ji Sukjin Out... Ji Sukjin Out.."

"Nugu??" I said confused by the sudden announcement.

"He is one of the Running Man Team members." Just then we saw Namjoon, Jungkook, and Hoseok walk down the stairs. "Was that you guys??"

"Yep!" Hoseok said with a smile.

"Noona!!" Jungkook yelled running to me and hugging me.

"Let's split into 2 groups." Namjoon announced.

"I'm going with Noona and no one can stop me!" Jungkook said.

"Okay Jin and-"

"ME!" Taehyung yelled.

"Okay fine go to the bottom floor and we'll head up." we all nodded and headed in our direction. When we got to the 3rd floor we saw someone from the opposite team down the hall.

"Gary hyung..." Taehyung said with a laugh. "Annyeonghaseyo hyung!!"

"Oh... Annyeong..." Gary said nervously. We slowly walked toward him and I stopped.

"Wae noona??" Jungkook asked me and I looked at him then back to the wall where I saw a shadow.

"There is someone else.." I said softly. Just then another guy came out.

"HaHa hyung..." Jungkook said to me.

"Oh guys let's have a proper greeting!!" HaHa said and chuckled. I turned around and saw the tall guy from earlier.

"We have to split.." I said and Jungkook turned around and saw what I was looking at.

"1... 2.. GO!!!" Jungkook yelled and we all split up. I ran all the way down the stairs to the first floor and into the first classroom I saw.

"This is so nerve wreaking!!" I said and the door opened revealing the tall guy. I looked up at him and bowed my head a little. "Annyeonghaseyo..." I said softly.

"Neh... Lee Kwangsoo imnida..." he said shyly with a smile. "Mianhaeyo.. You are really pretty.."

"Ah neh.. Kamsaeyo..." I replied just then the door opened again and before Kwangsoo could turn around Jin ran in and ripped off his nametag off.

"Mwohya..." Kwangsoo said in disbelief. Another bell rang.

"Lee Kwangsoo Out... Lee Kwangsoo Out.." Jin came to me with a smile and I laughed a little at what just happened.

"Annyeonghaseyo hyung Jin imnida!" Jin said to Kwangsoo who was still in shock.

"I just called her pretty... I don't even know her name!!" he yelled and I bowed again.

"Min Yoonah imnida.." I said.

"Even her name is pretty!!" he yelled then he was being taken away. "I'll see you guys again!!" I laughed again and looked at Jin.

"How did you know I was here??" I asked him.

"I saw someone following you so I was following them." he said with a smile and headed back out to the hall and I quickly followed. Just then another bell went off.

"Jimin Out... Jimin Out..." I looked at Jimin and we quickly ran up the stairs to the 5th floor again looking for everyone else and another bell went off. "J-Hope Out... J-Hope Out..." Jin and I looked at each other with wide eyes.

"KIDS!!" we both looked down the hall where the loud voice came from.

"We have to go now!!" Jin yelled and we both ran down the stairs passed everyone with that guy on our tails. I was then pulled to the side by my brother and he ran after them.

"Noona.." Jungkook yelled and I saw him and Taehyung cornered. I quickly ran over and took off HaHa's name tag and Gary quickly turned around with a girl following him.

"Geu yoja nuguyo?!" I turned around and looked at HaHa who was surprised and bowed quickly.

"Annyeonghaseyo Min Yoonah imnida." I said then looked back at Gary and the girl.

"Yoonah-ssi!! Let's talk this out!!" Gary said.

"Hyung this is my noona!!" Jungkook yelled and anther bell rang.

"Suga Out... Suga Out... Kim Jungkook... Kim Jungkook Out..." Just then Jin ran in and went straight toward Gary and the girl and I joined and before he could get Gary his nametag was ripped off and I quickly ripped off Gary's then went for the girl's ripping it off easily and read it. "Song Jihyo Out... Song Jihyo Out..."

"Annyeonghaseyo.." I bowed to her.

"You're really good.." she said while patting my back. "Fighting."

"Kamsaeyo.." I bowed again before she got took away. "Who else is left??

"Jaesuk hyung.." Taehyung answered.

"Rap Monster Out... Rap Monster Out.."

"Omo..." the three of us emerged from the room and saw someone down the hall.

"What do we do?" Jungkook asked and I laughed.

"Kaja!" Taehyung yelled. Just then the guy stopped where he was and backed away and we quickly chased after him. We were running after him and I stopped going up the stairs colliding into him when I got into the hall and he quickly got up and ran while Jungkook came to me and Taehyung chased after him.

"Yah noona kwenchana??"  he asked me and another bell went off.

"V Out... V Out..." I looked at the camera guy.

"What the heck!" I yelled in frustration and he just shrugged.

"I'll go you're hurt.." Jungkook said and ran to get the guy. I got up slowly and followed slowly him because my side was sore.

"Chinch kwenchanayo??" the camera guys asked me and I nodded.

"Neh don't worry I'm fine.. But I hope the other guy is okay too.." I said in concern since we both ran into each other. Just then I heard another bell.

"Jungkook Out... Jungkook Out..." I quickly ran up the stairs ignoring the pain shooting throughout my body and once I got to the floor the guy was already waiting for me.

"Annyeonghaseyo!! Let's have  a small intro." he said and I nodded. "Yoo Jaesuk imnida..." he said and held his hand out. Instead of shaking his hand I bowed instead.

"Min Yoonah imnida..." I said and he laughed before bowing.

"What grade are you in??"

"I'm a senior.." I said softly and he nodded. We were now slowly walking in circles and he slowly came closer reaching over me and I brought my hand down and around quickly ripping off his name tag and I threw it to the ground.

"Wuahhh... She's fast!! I hope you can appear on the show a lot you remind me of Jihyo.."

"Do you know who got her out??"

"Me.." I said softly and his eyes widen.

 

*SKIP*

 

We were now in a room and I gave the name tag to Namjoon .

"You won?!" he yelled and I nodded before sitting next to my brother.

"Kwenchana?" he asked me as he saw me wince as I sat down.

"Yeah just leave it until everything is finished..." I said and he nodded looking back forward to everyone around.

"It was really nice to have BTS and Yoonah-ssi to join us today here on Running Man and we look forward to seeing them again!!" Jaesuk said and bowed. We all followed the action.

"CUT!!" the director yelled and I instantly dropped with a shout.

"NOONA!!" Jungkook yelled and my brother helped me up slowly.

"We should et your shoulder checked.." he said as the pain ran through my whole arm and I bit me lip softly.

"Is Jaesuk alright???" I said and looked around.

"I'm fine! Now you should go!!" I heard Jaesuk yell and before I knew it I was being lifted off of the ground by someone and looked at the person seeing Jin.

"Y-yah.." I said a little panicked.

"Wae we're together anyways.." he smirked and headed toward the exit and suddenly I out in his arms.

 

*SKIP*

 

I woke up with a numb feeling running through my body and slowly opened my eyes being greeted by I brunette fuzz ball and poked at it softly. I sat up slowly ignoring the small pain and noticed that the fuzz ball was my brother. I shook him awake softly and he sat up slowly looking at me and his eyes widen.

"YOONAH! Yoonah kwenchana?! I was so worried!!" he said and grabbed my hand.

"Kwenchana.." I said softly and smiled at him a little.

"You can't worry me like that.." he said softly.

"Oppa.. I said I'm fine.." I said softly and the door opened revealing Jungkook and he dropped the packages he had in his hands as he saw me.

"NOONA!!" he yelled and ran over to my side. "NOONA NOONA!!" he said and hugged me tight and I groaned in response. "Mianhae noona.." he said quickly after he released me. "Noona you made me so worried!!" I laughed softly and brought my hand up to touch his cheek softly.

"Jungkook I'm fine..." I said with a smile and looked to the door as I saw the remaining five walk in.

"YOONAH!!!" they all yelled and ran over to me tripping over things here and there and I giggled watching them. "KWENCHANA?! APA?! ARE YOU HUNGRY?!?!" I could hear their questions everywhere and I laughed to myself.

"Shut up guys!!" my brother yelled and I smiled and lifted up my arms wanting a hug.

"Jinnie oppa..." I said and Jin walked up to me hugging me softly.

"You had me worried so much.." he said and I closed my eyes hugging him back.

"At least I'm important to you.." I say softly and smiles when I hear him chuckle a little and pull away placing a soft kiss on my lips and I blush deeply since its in front of everyone and he pulled away smiling at my expression.

"Of course you are! Who else would be this important to me hmm??" he grinned and pecked my lips and I smile at him softly.

"OKAY ENOUGH WITH THE LOVEY DOVEY CRAP!!!" Namjoon shouted and I looked at them Jungkook and Taehyung smiling ear to ear and Yoongi and Hoseok talking to each other and Namjoon and Jimin just standing there awkwardly.

"Come on hyung give Jiminnie some love!!" Taehyung said and I laughed a little as the two looked at each other weirdly.

"Yah!" Namjoon yelled and I shook my head laughing a little.

"Wait!" I said and they all looked at me. "Let's eat I'm hungry.." I said and they all smiled totally forgetting what just happened and Jungkook went to look in the bags he dropped.

"I got Jajjang!!!" he yelled and I grinned.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MAI SHISUS PEOPLE I FINALLY UPDATED!!!! If you are all wondering why I have been gone for so long its because I am a instructor!!! Yas.. I am sorry though for the long wait... Hopefully I can keep up now... Neomu mianhae!!! ㅠㅜ I love you all okay and thank you guys for being so patient and reading and subbing and commenting!!! I love you!!!!!