Their Dorm

Little Sister

Yoonah's POV

 

I woke up in a bed and I looked around and saw another bed with two bodies. 

"Eodi??" I said and looked down at myself. "What...." I then remembered passing out at my brothers dorm. I swung my feet over to the side of the bed revealing my legs and I saw I was wearing pink pants to match my top. I laughed wondering whose clothes these were since it was baggy on me. I stood up and walked over to the two other figures and see my brother on the bed and Hoseok laying next to him with his arm and leg over him and I laughed at the two. 

"Kyeoppta..." I said softly and moved closer to the bed and poked my brother's cheek. He shifted a little in his sleep and I giggled softly. "Oppa..." I said softly and he moved closer to Hoseok. "Oppa." I said a little louder and he turned his head looking at me dazed. 

"Oh... Yoonah...." he said in a groggily tone. "Are you better now??" he asked me sitting up slowly. 

"UUUGGHHH..." Hoseok groaned and pulled my brother back down.

"Yah... Hoseok! Let me go..." he said and hit him softly.

"Aniyo..." he said and snuggled his face into my brother's neck. 

"You two look like a couple!!!" I squealed and he hit Hoseok in his arm making Hoseok sit up quickly.

"Apo!" Hoseok said rubbing his arm softly. "What was that for??" he said glaring at my brother. He turned back around rubbing his arm and looked at me with a surprised face. "Oh Yoonie...." he said and I smiled.

"Annyeong Seokkie oppa." I said and Hoseok ruffled my hair. The door then opened making me freeze in my spot. I then saw Taehyung pop his head in and his expression brightened when he saw me up. He opened the door wider to let himself in and closed the door behind him.

"Annyeong Yoonah noona! Are you feeling any better?" he said coming closer to me with a smile.

"Neh I feel much better than last night.." I said and he latched himself onto my arm. 

"You are very light noona are you sure you eat enough food?" he said and I pouted. "Don't worry Jin hyung is making breakfast!" he said.

"Can I ask something..." I said to Taehyung and he nodded. "Did you..." I said and pointed to the clothes I had on.

"Aniyo! I didn't hyung did!" he yelled pointing at my brother. 

"Whose..." I said.

"Jin hyung..." 

"Oh... Why pink??" I asked.

"That is hyung's favorite color...." he said and I looked at him a little shocked.

"Wait is this the same Jin we are talking about..." I said and Taehyung nodded.

"You only know one right..." he whispered in my ear. I nodded slowly.

"Yah." my brother said and Taehyung quickly moved away.

"Mian hyung its a habit!" he said and ran by the door.

"Eodi..." I said and Taehyung pointed to himself and had a confused face on.

"Oh! Breakfast is ready so I actually came to come and get you guys to go and eat." he said and ran out the door before a pillow could hit him. 

"Lets go and eat..." Hoseok said hopping off the bed followed by my brother who threw and arm around my shoulder and guided me out the door. We walked down the stairs and I saw Jimin and Namjoon walking into the kitchen. Then Jimin stopped and looked at me with a surprised face. My brother quickly took his arm away.

"Oh Yoonah-ssi kwenchanayo??" he said and I nodded slowly. 

"Kaja lets go in..." my brother said and I nodded while following behind him. I was greeted by the smell of bacon and saw 5 of the guys sitting at the table and I looked at Jungkook who stood up and shuffled his way next to me hugging my arm.

"Noona!!!" he said and I smiled at him. "Are you okay?? You really scared me yesterday when I saw you on the ground!" he said looking at me with worried eyes.

"Neh Kookie I'm fine." I said and smiled a little. I looked away from him and saw Jin looking strait at me. 

"Oh hyung that is why I needed your pajamas..." Taehyung said while stuffing his face with a pancake.

"Annyeonghaseo..." I said and bowed.

"Come and sit down Yoonah..." Namjoon said while pulling the seat out for me and I nodded while walking next to him and sat down and my brother placed a plate of food in front of me with a smile. 

"Thank you Jin hyung!!" all the boys thanked Jin and I looked at Jin who to my surprise was looking strait at me too. I bowed and looked at my food while picking up my chopsticks and stuffing a piece of a pancake into my mouth.

"Ah..." my brother said as he held a spoonful of food in front of my mouth with a smile. I opened my mouth and ate the food and Hoseok laughed.

"You don't have to look so awkward Yoonah..." he said and I nodded and swallowed my food. 

"It taste good Seokjin-ssi." I said softly.

"Ah-hh neh gomawo..." he stuttered. I looked at my brother who had a wide smile on his face and he came closer to me whispering into my ear.

"I think Jin hyung likes you...." he said and I glared at him slightly. He rose his hands up defending himself. "What I'm only telling the truth.." he said and I stepped on his feet under the table. "AHHH!" he yelped in pain and I smirked to myself. 

"Oh hyung whats wrong??" Jungkook said looking at my brother with worried eyes.

"Ani... My head is just a little sore..." he lied as he glared at me. 

"Taehyung-ssi..." I said softly and Taehyung turned his attention away from Jimin and looked at me.

"Neh noona?? Don't be formal either I don't like it give me a nickname like you did to Jungkook!!" he pouted.

"Oh mian.. Do you have my phone??" I said and he thought for a second.

"Oh neh chamkaman.." he said standing up and running out from the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Are you finished??" Namjoon said and I nodded. He picked up my plate. 

"Kamsahamnida..." I said and he smiled. 

"Don't worry you can call me oppa and just be comfortable around us okay...." he said and I nodded.

"Here you go noona!!" Taehyung said coming into the kitchen and sat in Namjoon's seat which was next to me.

"Gomawo TaeTae.." I said shyly and he smiled.

"Yay!!! I have a nickname from noona now!!" he yelled in excitement and I smiled. "You should make some for the other guys!!" he said and I looked to my brother and he nodded with a smile. "Kaja lets go into the living room and we will start there!!" he said making me stand up and pulled me out of the kitchen and to the couch followed by Namjoon and Jungkook. "Let's begin." he said seriously and I laughed. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Hey guys!! I hope you guys like the fic!! I have been working on this story and also 'Living In Korea...' which also involves BTS, Super Junior, SHINee, and Infinite!!! I really like where this fiction is heading!!! I am trying to update every week for both 'Little Sister' and 'Living In Korea...' If you like Super Junior's Kyuhun you should read 'Living In Korea...' Okay byyeee must read one of my favorite fanfics that someone wrote!! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/631932/12-months--jin-bts-bangtanboys-bangtan-taejin-taehyung​ <----------- '12 Months' is what I am reading!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/592562/living-in-korea-henry-kyuhyun-onew-shinee-superjunior-you-bts <------- 'Living In Korea' is the other fiction I wrote and still am writing! ENJOY!!!