So Much...

Little Sister

School was over and I walked to the music room repeating my daily routine like I always do. I locked the door remembering the experience with all of those guys. I walked to the middle of the room and started to sing. Just One Day.... I may not know much about my brothers band but this was my favorite song. I started with singing then dancing, clean up, change, then leave at 4:30. I walked out of the gate and bowed to the security guard that smiled back. 

I was almost to my apartment when saw 3 unfamiliar boys walk up to me with different uniforms. I looked at them and the guy in the middlle smirked.

"Hi cutie." he said and slowly ran his hand through my hair coming closer and touched my face. I slipped my hand into my pocket unlocking my phone and speed dialed my brother and waited for him to answer. 

"Why you so quiet??" the gut on the right of him said while rolling the lollipop he had in his mouth to the other side of his mouth. I glared at them and heard my brother talking on the other land.

"Neh Yoonah??" I heard him.

"Oh come on hottie why don't you say something??" the same guy that touched my face said. I stared at him and he scoffed. "You like my face??" he said and smirked. I quickly stepped on his foot and ran into my brother's apartment which was next to mine. I quickly ran in and headed for the stairs and heard the guys yelling for me. I quickly ran up the stairs and heard my brother calling again.

"Oppa help me!!!" I said and felt tears run down my cheek. 

"Where are you?!?!" he yelled and I heard Hoseok in the background trying to calm him down. 

"I'm in your building running the stairs!!" I said and heard the guys get closer. 

"Which floor??" he said and I heard him panting. I looked at the wall and saw a sign. 

"5th floor..." I said and I cried. "Oppa ppalli..." I said. 

"Don't worry Yoonah..." he said and hung up. I continued running and was now on the 7th floor. I heard a door open behind me and I was pulled by the back of my shirt and into some ones arms. I recognized the scent and cried into his chest. "Shhh..." my brother said and stepped away from the door and looked at me while wiping my tears. "I"m right here Yoonah.." he said and hugged me. I then heard the door open behind me and my brother put me behind his back.

"Oh come on now we had her first!" the guy that touched my face said. I was then pushed toward Hoseok and saw Taehyung running toward me. I started to get dizzy.

"I don't think so..." my brother said to the 3 guys and Taehyung came next to me.

"Kaja Yoonah.." he said grabbing my arm and I followed him watching my brother and Hoseok disappear as we turn a corner. 

"Oppa..." I said and I stumbled a little.

"Yoonah kwenchana??" Taehyung said looking at me worried and I nodded as my vision started to blur. He opened a door and I went inside and I fell. "YOONAH!!" I heard Taehyung yell and I out.

 

Taehyung's POV

 

I held the door open for Yoonah as she walked in. She looked a little more pale and a bit drowsy. I closed the door and I saw Yoonah on the floor. 

"YOONAH!!!" I yelled and she closed her eyes. I kneeled down and shook her shoulders a little and she didn't respond. "Yoonah please don't die!!" I said in panic. I felt her head and it was burning. I then saw Jungkook walk out from the kitchen and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"HYUNG NOONA YOONAH WHAT?!?!?!?!" he yelled in shock. I picked her up bridal style and I looked at Jungkook.

"Get me a warm towel and a bucket also medicine." I said calmly and he nodded while walking away and I walked up the stairs and went to Yoongi hyung's room  placing her down slowly and I covered her with the blanket. "Poor Yoonah noona..." I said and Jungkook came into the room followed by Jimin hyung. He gave the things to me and I smiled.

" Hyung what happened to Yoonah noona??" Jungkook asked as I placed the warm towel on Yoonah's forehead. 

"She just fainted..." I said and I looked toward the two.

"Tae why did you bring her into Yoongi hyung's room??" Jimin asked me and I stood up.

"Kaja lets go out and let Yoonah noona rest!" I said pushing them both out the door and closed the door a little.

 

Yoongi's POV

 

"I don't care if you are a singer I'm not afraid to hit you!" I smirked at the courageous guy who challenged me. He was probably the 'leader'.

"And I don't if I'm a singer either I will hit you back for touching my sister." I growled back. 

"I think you little kids should run along now before it gets messy here." Hoseok said throwing an arm over my shoulder and waving them off like flies and I laughed.

"Whose this your buddy??" one of the guys said with a smirk and I laughed along with the other two.

"Says the one that probably gets it in the and the !" I said and they stopped laughing and Hoseok high fived me.

"Good one!!" he said and I nodded in agreement.

"I know right I'm brilliant." I said and I saw the guys glare at me. 

" You!" he said and I scoffed.

"Please don't I have someone else!" I said and he started to get more frustrated and I laughed. 

"I think we are done her now..." Hoseok said and we turned around and started to walk away. 

"YAH COME BACK HERE WE AREN'T DONE YET!!!" the same guys said.

"We are..." Hoseok said and we continued walking.

"We will get our revenge!!" I heard another one say.

"Yeah yeah.." I shrugged and waved them off as we turned the corner.

 

Jin's POV

 

I was laying in my bed staring at the nothing and just thinking when Taehyung peeked through the door and I sat up.

"Hyung can I come in??" he said and I nodded. He ran in and jumped on the bed. "Do you have any pajamas??" he asked me and I looked at him confused.

"Waeyo??" I said and he smiled.

"Secret.." he said and started to go through my drawers. 

"This better not be your big idea!!" I said and he brought my pink pjs out and examined the bottom then top.

"This is good... Thank you hyung!!" he said and ran out.

"YAH!!" I said and sighed.

"I'LL RETURN IT LATER HYUNG!!" he yelled and I chuckled.

"Paboya..." I said and stood up to go shower.

 

Yoongi's POV

 

I walked into our dorm and took my shoes off with Hoseok following behind. I walked upstairs and saw Taehyung closing my door slowly and he saw me.

"Oh hyung there are pajamas there for Yoonah noona and I also put medicine on your desk for her!! You should change her not me..." he said and I smiled.

"Did she faint??" I said and he nodded.

"I got so scared I thought she died but then I felt her head and she had a fever." he said and I ruffled his hair.

"Gomawo Taehyunggie." I said and he smiled. "Whose pajamas is that by the way??" I asked and he laughed a little.

"Jin hyung's..." he said and walked away laughing. I walked into my room I shared with Hoseok and he closed the door behind us. I looked at  Yoonah sleeping on the bed with towel on her head. 

"You've bee through so much..." Hoseok said coming behind me and hugging my waist.

"Arayo..." I said and he let me go.

"You should change her then come out..." he said and I nodded. He went out and I looked at Yoonah on the bed and sat next to her.

"We have gone through a lot..." I said and held her hand.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Hi guys I have been updating a lot now because I have free time which is like until 12:00 at night and I have school the next day haha!! I'm so bad... I hope you guys are liking the story so far I kind of write it out before I type it!! If you wanna read more of my stories there is also Living in Korea... That one is really popular well most views on that then this but you know I just made this!! ANYWAYS!! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!!!