Nicknames For Many!

Little Sister

Now that we were all in the living room I sat on the couch between Taehyung and Jungkook. 

"Okay! Hmm since you already gave me and Jungkook a nicknames lets start with Namjoon hyung!" Taehyung said and I looked at Namjoon who sat casually on the floor with his attention on me.

"Hmm..." I thought as all of the boys looked at me. "Joonie?" I said and Namjoon smiled. 

"Yeah thats fine I never actually heard anyone give me a nickname besides Rap Mon... I like it!" he said and I smiled.

"Okay now Yoongi hyung!!" Jungkook said. I thought for a good 5 minutes and gave up.

"Well I don't actually know anything..." I said.

"Thats okay you can just call  me Oppa I'm fine with that!" my brother said with an assuring smile. 

"Okay Hoseok hyung!" Jungkook said and Hoseok smiled at me.

"Seokkie!" I said quickly with a smile and Jungkook looked at me surprised. "Wae...." I said softly.

"Its like you already wanted to call to call him that..." he said and I looked at Hoseok.

"Hello! Of course she would Jungkook its me!" he said and winked at me secretly. 

"Okay last but not least!! Jin hyung!!" Taehyung shouted next to me with a bright smile and I already knew what he was thinking about. I looked at Jin and he quickly looked away avoiding my gaze. I looked down at my hands and thought for a minute. 

"Jinnie.." I said and looked up at Taehyung who was smiling like a dork.

"Ahhh that is so cute!! Jinnie!!" he squealed earning a slap from Jin.

"Yah don't talk informally..." Jin glared at Taehyung. Then a phone rang.

"Oh house phone!" Taehyung said and Jungkook got up to go get it. 'I didn't even know they had a house phone.' We waited a couple minutes for Jungkook to come back into the living room sitting there in awkward silence. 

"EXO HYUNGS ARE COMING OVER!!!" Jungkook yelled and ran back into the living room with a big smile.

"Nuguyo...." I said and all except for my brother and Hoseok looked at me shocked. "M-mwoh..." I stuttered.

"You don't know EXO??" Jimin looked at me with shock. 'I kind of forgot about him...'

"I didn't give you a nickname...." I said to Jimin and he just stared at me. "How about Min..." I said and earned a smile. The door then burst open making all of us jump up. I got up and sat behind my brother on the floor hiding. 

"Hunnie is here!!" I heard a guy yell and saw 12 guys walk in with smiles. 

"Oppa I'm scared.." I whispered to my brother which Jungkook heard me say.

"Yah hyung you guys scared Yoonie noona!!" Jungkook said and came toward me hiding behind my brother. "Its okay Yoonie!! Its just EXO hyungs." he said and smiled at me. I looked at the guys and Jungkook helped me stand up.

"Oh who is this cute girl!!" I heard a guy call at me and I hid behind the closet person next to me which was Jin. He looked at me shocked and turned his attention back to the guys in front of us.

"We didn't mean to scare you Kookies's noona... Mian..." one of them said and I grabbed onto Jin's arm still scared. I felt Jin tense up and I continued to stay like this. 

"What were you guys doing??" said one of the guys.

"We were just giving nicknames or Yoonie was giving us nicknames!" Jimin chimed and looked at me with a smile.

"I want a nickname from the cutie!!" the guy that called me cute at first said. 

"She doesn't even know your names yet." My brother stated and I looked at him. Hoseok came next to me putting an arm around me. 

"Shes a little shy so just introduce yourselves normally..." he said and made me sit down. Jin sat down next to me and I caught him looking at me. He quickly looked away and Hoseok took his arm away from me. 

"Okay lets start introductions!" Taehyung cheered and I looked at the first guy that stood in front of all of us like he was giving a speech. he was tall and had dirty blonde hair.

"Wait don't you know us already??" one of the guys yelled from behind.

"Aniyo..." I said softly.

"Jeongmal!!" he yelled again and held his hands on top of him making him look like a dog. "Wolf!!" he said and I just looked at him weirdly. He then swung his arm up and down which made him look like a gorilla. "Eureureong?" he said and I held onto Jin again. 

"Stop already..." the tall guy said earning a glare from the one dancing.

"Noona you should introduce yourself first!" Jungkook said and I looked up. 'I should right I mean it won't hurt...' I thought to myself. I got up releasing my grip on Jin's arm and bowed politely. I then noticed I was still wearing pajamas... 'This is embarrassing' 

"Annyeong Min Yoonah imnida... Its nice to meet you..." I said and I sat back down and held onto Jin's arm again.

"Are you two dating?!" the same guy that was dancing said. 

"Aniyo..." Jin stuttered and I still held onto his arm. I didn't want to let go because he made me feel safe next to him. But yet I just met him so its still weird.

"Araso can I speak now??" the tall guy said again. The guys nodded. "Annyeong Yoonie is it okay if I call you that??" he asked and I nodded. "Okay good I am Wu Fan but my stage name is Kris most people call me Kris..." he said with a smile and turned to walk away. I though for a second.

"You can be Mr.Giraffe." I said and he stopped walking and turned around.

"Waeyo?" he chuckled.

"Because you look like a giraffe..." I said softly and he smiled more. 

"Aigoo kyeopptda..." he said "Araso Mr. Giraffe it is!" I laughed a little and saw Jin smile at me from the corner of my eye.

"My turn!! Annyeong I am Oh Sehun!! The maknae of the group!! You are so adorable!!" the boy squealed at me and tried to come by me but I backed away avoiding him and stayed a little more behind Jin.

"Why don't you come back up here.. He won't touch you..." Jin said with a soft smile. I slowly went back to my spot and looked up at Sehun pouting at me. 

"Awwww you're scared of me...." he said pouting.

"Mian Hunhun.." I said and his expression brightened hearing his new nickname. 

"Yay!! I got a nickname!!" he yelled and was pushed away by a guy that had a bad boy look.

"Hi I'm Kim Jongin but Kai is my stage name!" he said with a smirk. 

"KaiKai..." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Woof..." he said and laughed. 

"I am Luhan the crazy one that was dancing..." a guys said bowing like he just won an award. 

"Hannie or Lulu...." I whispered to Jin. He chuckled and looked at me with a smile. 

"Molla up to you..." he said and I pouted. "How is it that you totally avoided me two days ago and now you are right next to me asking me for suggestions." he said.

"I'm pretty sure you two are together.... I mean look at how close their faces are!" Kai said and I gave him a glare. I slowly let go of Jin and went by my brother. 

"Wae??" he said and I pouted. "Aigoo...." he said while ruffling my hair and smiled. 

"Lulu oppa..." I said and Luhan looked at me.

"Nan??" he said pointing to himself. I nodded.

"Come over here..." I said and he slowly made his way toward me and sat down. I looked at him and he had a shocked face. I smiled moving closer to him. 

"Well I guess we lose round one for getting called oppa..." a guy that kinda looked like Taehyung said. "Annyeong Min Yoonah!! My name is Byun Baekhyun!!!" he said while trying to act cute. I squealed at how cute he was and my brother looked at me in a weird way. 

"Baekkie oppa!!" I said while standing up and running toward him.

"You are so adorable!!" he said and hugged me tightly. "I win round two!!" he said and brought me next to Luhan and sat down. I saw Jin glare at Baekhyun from the corner of my eye and my brother who had a confused face on.

"Noona!" Jungkook whined. I turned around and see him pouting.

"Kookie..." I said and let go of Baekhyun and turned around. 

"Do you like Baekhyun hyung better then me?!?!" he said with a pout and I crawled next to him and hugged him.

"Aniyo! How could I not love my best friend??" I said and he smiled and hugged me back.

"Saranghaeyo noona!!" he said and my brother looked at me. 'What do I say...' 

"Nado..." I said softly.

 

Yoongi's POV

 

'She just told him I love you.... I think they are changing her...' I looked at Hoseok with wide eyes and he was already looking at me with the same expression. 

"I think they are changing her...." I said so only he could hear.

"Yeah... She never told me that before..." he said and pouted. I hit him on his head and laughed. "Yah..." he whispered threateningly.

"Mwoh!!" I said. 

"Wah look at that couple causing a scene!" I looked at Chanyeol who was laughing at us and glared. "Annyeong Yoonah!! I am the happy virus Park Chanyeol!!" he said and smiled. 

"Channie..." Yoonah answered still being embarrassed by Jungkook who had a smile on his face like he was saying 'This is my noona and she loves me!!!' I laughed at him and Yoonah looked at me.

"Waeyo oppa..." she said and I smiled when Jungkook looked at me clueless. 

"Ani..." I said and turned back to the hyungs in front of us.

"Annyeong Xiumin imnida!" Minseok hyung said and the nicknaming went on. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Annyeong guys!!! How is the story so far?!?! Do you guys like it??? So I was thinking 'I want to do something new...' Soooooo Lets play Ask Author-nim!!! You guys can ask me anything just maybe not so personal things hahah So have fun!!! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE!! If you want maybe upvote.....