Sleep Over

Little Sister

Yoonah's POV

 

I drove into BTS's drive way along with Infinite right behind me. 

"Hey I know who lives here!!" Dongwoo said while pointing to the building. 

"Nuguyo?" L asked him.

"Bangtan!" Sungjong chimed. 

"I have never ever met them in my life why are we here Yoonah???" Sunggyu asked me. 

"You'll find out in a little..." I said and walked into the building. 

*SKIP* 

Once we got to the 7th floor I went to BTS's dorm and knocked on the door. 

"Are you sure you know them and you're not a crazed fan or something??" L asked me. I hit him in his stomach. "A-araso..." The door opened revealing Jungkook.

"Noona??" he asked and I smiled at him. "NOONA!!!" he ran out and hugged me. 

"Annyeong Kookie..." I said and hugged him back. 

"I thought you weren't coming back..." he pouted. "I even yelled at Tae hyung for making you mad!" I pulled away. 

"Eh?! Aniyo Kookie he didn't make me mad..." 

"I guess we have been proven wrong...." L said.

"Oh annyeonghaseo..." Jungkook turned to Infinite and bowed. 

"Neh annyeonghaseo..." 

"Noona why don't you guys come in..." Jungkook said and I walked in being engulfed by another set of arms. 

"M-mwohya...." I said shocked.

"Yoonie..." I heard Taehyung's voice. "Mianhae!! Jeongmal mianhae..." he said I laughed a little and smiled.

"Kwenchana... I should be sorry since you don't know anything...." I said and he let me go.

"Jeongmal??" I nodded.

"What did he do Yoon???" I turned around and looked at L.

"Don't worry..."

"Did he hurt you?!?!" Dongwoo yelled pulling me away from them and wrapping his arms around me protectively. "Did you hurt her?!?!" I could hear the threat in his voice like if Taehyung said yes Dongwoo would launch at him.

"Yah Dongwoo! I said!! Don't Worry." I said while pushing his hands away from me.

"Noona.." I turned around and looked at Jungkook. 

"Neh Kookie??" he came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

"What are you doing here??? Are you really sleeping over??? Is Infinite sunbaes staying too??? Are you friends with them??" I was bombarded by Jungkook's questions.

"Uhhh... Kookie I am here because you wanted me to sleep over and so that answers two questions... Uhhh... Infinite ani they are going back home because they have to fly to Beijing tomorrow and yes I am friends with them... I race with them..." I said and his eyes widen.

"JEONGMAL!!! So does that mean you have a race car?!?! And you know how to drift?!?!?" he asked amazed by my statement. I nodded and he picked me up and spun me around. "DAEBAK!!! MY NOONA IS A RACE CAR DRIVER!!!!" he put me down. "What kind of car do you have?? Can you teach me how to drive too??"

"You curious little maknae..." I laughed. "I have a Chevy Camero and maybe I'll teach you how to drive if Sunggyu Oppa lends me his car because you are not using mine that my oppa spent a lot of money on..." Jungkook and Taehyung looked at me confused.

"Oppa??" they both said in unison.

"Noona... You have a brother???" Jungkook said surprised by my words.

"Neh..." I said softly knowing that I shouldn't have told them about my car in the first place.

"Nugu?? Is he a singer or just a normal guy?!?!" Jimin popped out of no where.

"You guys don't know?!?! He's-" I quickly put my hand over Hoya's mouth and he pushed it away. "He's in-" I looked at him and covered his mouth trying to keep him from saying anything else. 

"Oppa.. Hajima..." I whispered desperately.

"Heh... Never mind... He's just a normal person..." Hoya said. 

"Yoonie I never thought you came back I thought Taehyung sca-" Jimin got cut off by the door flying open and in walked Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jongsuk.

"Oh Yoonie!!" Jongsuk chimed and came toward me picking me up and swinging me around. "You are surrounded by men right now!! What are you feeling?!?!?" he said and I pouted.

"Don't worry what I am feeling! I've hated being around guys before it can happen again..." I said and walked away from him.

"Y-yah!" he stuttered in shock of the words that just came out of my mouth. 

"Yoonie!!!" I looked toward Hoseok who smiled.

"Yoongi hyung and I are making dinner want to help??" I nodded before going toward them and stuck me tongue out at Jongsuk. I followed Hoseok and Yoongi into the kitchen and once the door closed I was handed papers. 

"Ige....We are related?!?!" I yelled and they quickly told me to be quiet.

"Shhh... This stays between us four..." my brother said and I smiled before nodding. "Wow you're that happy??" he asked and I nodded and he ruffled my hair with a smile. "Araso let's start!!!" he clapped.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was in the kitchen by myself finishing up one of the dishes that I decided to make when I heard the door open. I turned around to see Jin who smiled at me. 

"What are you doing?? I thought Yoongi and Hoseok were suppose to be doing this??" he asked and I nodded. 

"Neh but I wanted to make something myself and they were already done with their dishes..." I said and he hummed in response.

"What are you making??" I heard him come closer and before I knew it his chin was on my shoulder watching what I was making. "Bibimbap???" he said and I nodded.

"Waeyo??? Shiro??" I said and pouted.

"A-aniya kwenchana..... I just didn't think you would make this..." he said and i took a piece out and held it in front of his mouth. "Here..." he ate it and made a sound and I knew it was right.

"Wah it taste really good!" he chimed.

"Mmm... I learned from my umma... I would watch her cook when I was younger and would help her.." I said remembering how  would stand on a stool next to the counter and run back and forth getting the ingredients she asked for with a smile on my face.

"Umma eodiseo??" he asked and I froze in my spot and I felt his chin lift off my shoulder. "Mian... Did I make you uncomfortable??" 

"Ani..." I said while taking off my gloves and grabbed the bowl and walked out of the kitchen and taking it to the dinner table.

"WAAAAHHHH!!! Yoonah made her famous Bibimbap!!!" Dongwoo chimed and I smiled while setting it on the table.

"I hope you guys all enjoy the food!!" I said and we all started to eat our delicious food!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry ever one!!! I didn't mean to do this I was planning on updating a lot but I didn't have my lap top at the time but now that I do I hope I can do more!!!