Umma...

Little Sister

Jin's POV

 

I think it was a bad idea to ask such a question about her mother.... I mean I don't even know her personally and if she has siblings or she ran away or something!! 

"Yah Jin hyung aren't you going to eat?!" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Namjoon who sat next to me and I nodded before grabbing my spoon and started to eat. After everyone was finished eating Yoonah and I decided to do the dishes but Jongsuk hyung whined at her.

"Yoonie are you sure you don't want me to do the dishes?!?!" he said blocking Yoonah from going into the kitchen.

"I already said it was fine... Besides I want to do it so I'm going to do it..." she said and pushed passed him going in the door and Jongsuk looked to Suga. I ignored it and followed Yoonah's footsteps taking the dirty containers into the kitchen placing it into the sink. I looked over to Yoonah who was scrubbing a plate and didn't notice I was staring.

"Why are you looking at me like that..." I snapped back to reality and quickly looked away before mumbling a sorry. "Mianhae..." I heard her say. I looked at her confused. "I shouldn't have ignored you when I first met you back at the school..." she said and I smiled remembering seeing her on the bench in the school garden sitting under the tree with her eyes closed. That's when I fell for her... "Hello??" I noticed I was daydreaming again about that moment. "How come you're like this?? You've been spacing out a lot are you okay??" she asked and wiped her hand before putting it on my forehead. "You don't have a fever..." she said and went back to washing the dishes. I could feel my face heat up and I quickly looked down and continued washing the dishes. It was quiet for a while then she cleared and I looked at her from the corner of my eye. "Earlier when you asked about my umma..." she started but sighed after. "Forget it.. Why am I telling a idol this..." she said and walked off.

"What...." I said to myself and quickly finished washing the dishes before heading upstairs after not seeing her in the living room. I walked slowly in through the hall listening for her when I heard a sob coming from Suga's room. I slowly peaked my head in the door and saw Yoonah's shadow sitting there with her knees up to chest and her head down in the dark. "Yoonie..." I said and I saw her head lift up.

"Wae..." she said and I could hear her sniffles. I slowly walked into the room and went toward her sitting on the far end of the bed. 

"Why are you crying??" I asked and she put her head back down. "You don't want to tell me because I am an idol??" I said and laughed a little. "Well right now I'm not here as a popular idol... I'm here as your friend..." I said and saw her lift her head in response. "Malhaebwa..." I said softly. "Should I tell you about me first..." I said and I saw her nod a little. I was about to start when she moved to the side a little and patted the space next to her. I smiled before sitting next to her. I felt her lean her head on me and I was shocked by her action. I slowly put my arm around her and took in her scent before starting again. "Okay so here is how I got here..."

 


*Flash Back*

 

"Umma I have to go already!!" 20 year old Jin yelled from the door waiting for his mom to take him to his a meeting with the chairman of his entertainment. He was already a model for his entertainment and didn't ask for anymore.

"ARASO!!!" she yelled and hurried to the car where Jin's father was waiting also. They got into the car and his father quickly headed to the entertainment. "Son why did the chairman need you suddenly?? Did you do something bad?!?!" Mrs. Kim said. 

"UMMA!!" Jin yelled already frustrated for leaving the house so late.

"Yeobo I don't think our son is that irresponsible..." Mr. Kim said. They finally arrived at the entertainment and Jin rushed to the chairman's office hoping he wasn't going to be late. To his luck he was right on time. Barging in the door and bowing to the chairman.

"Wah Seokjin-ah you made it just on time..." Mr. Bang said with a smile. 

"I didn't want to be late to meet you..."Jin said and Mr. Bang motioned him to sit. Jin sat down on the couch and waited for the Mr. Bang to speak. 

"Seokjin-ah I heard you sing before... So how about we put you in a band??" he said and Jin's eyes widen.

"Eh?! What are you talking about I wasn't trained to be a singer..." he said and Mr. Bang chuckled in response. 

"Geundae you learn fast so you can train for that you will meet the rest of the group later on today.." Jin nodded slowly knowing that he had no choice since he wanted to stay within the entertainment industry. He didn't become a model for nothing. He did it so his family could live comfortably without any problems and now they are. The thing he worried about when becoming a singer was not being able to see his family as much. He loves his family with all his heart and if anything were to happen to them his whole world came crashing down modeling let him see his parents since it would only be sometime of the day token away but he would always be home for dinner. But once he becomes a singer then that takes away many things and one of those things was seeing his family. He stood up after receiving papers and bowed to Mr. Bang and left. 

"So what happened." Mrs. Kim asked and before he could answer and uproar of voices sounded through the room and they looked toward the elevator seeing 6 young men coming through. They all stopped in their tracks and bowed to Jin knowing that he had been in the entertainment longer then they have. Jin nodded in return and turned back to his mother. 

"Umma shiro..." Jin said softly and showed his mother and father the papers. "I don't want to do this... We are living fine already... I don't want to leave the house..." he said and his mother looked up at him with a smile. 

"Seokjin-ah... Do you remember your dream before you became a model??" she said softly and he looked down at his feet. 

"Geundae umma-" 

"This is your chance!! Go live your dreams be a singer like you always wanted to!! We will be fine no need to worry..." she smiled and Jin looked up at his parent's smiling face.

"Keurae.... I guess I will..." Jin said before smiling to his mother. 

"S-sunbae-nim??" Jin turned around and looked at the 6 boys who stood there looking at him and his parents. "Are you really going to be a singer??" a boy that looked younger then all of them said. Jin nodded slowly taking in the faces he saw and Mr. Bang came through the door. 

"Oh! Your here!!! Perfect timing!! Seokjin-ah this is your band mates!!" 

 

*End of Flashback*

 

"Then from that moment on I was stuck with these six maniacs who make me feel like I'm the adult here..." I said and ran my hand through her hair. "Are you sleeping??" there was no response from her and I sighed. 

"Umma..." she said softly and I looked down at her. "I envy you...." she said and laughed a little. "The fact that you have a umma and appa..." she said.

"Waeyo??" I asked and she sat up a little.

"I once had parents like yours when I was younger but now... I don't...." I could hear her sniffles and I looked at her seeing tears slowly fall. "T-they were killed when I was younger... So now it's just my brother and I... We were lucky to even meet one of our cousins..." she said and I cupped her face with my hands and wiped her tears. "I-i couldn't do anything!! All could do was watch them be gone with the sound of a bullet..." she cried and I hugged her.

"Shhh... Ulgimayo...." I said softly. She soon fell asleep in my arms and Iaid her on the bed nicely before covering her with the blanket and kissed her forehead. I walked out of the room and went downstairs to the living room and looked at the bodies all over the place. 

"Oh hyung!! Come and watch this movie with us!!" I smiled at Taehyung before slowly walking over to him and plopping down in the seat next to him. "Yoonie eodiseo??" he whispered and I looked at him. 

"Cha..." I said and looked back to the TV.