I Didn't Know...

Little Sister

*That Morning* (Since it was only like 4 in the morning when the events happened :P)

 

Jungkook's POV

 

I got up from my bed slowly and walked to the bathroom rubbing my eyes. I looked at my self in the mirror being shocked from how puffy my eyes were from crying last night. I slowly remembered the events and shook it off 'Ani she lied to me I need to stand my ground...'

"Neh!" I then remembered about how I never let her explain her side. "Ani I still can't..." I scolded myself. "They are all the same..." I scoffed and quickly washed my face before changing and heading downstairs. I looked in the living room seeing some of them watching tv then went into the kitchen seeing the rest but no sign of Yoonah.

"Jungkook-ah everyone is finished eating..." I looked at Jin hyung who placed a plate of food down on the table. "After you're finished wash your dishes..." he said and walked out. The door opened again revealing Taehyung and he rolled his eyes at me before turning around and going back out. After I finished eating I quickly washed my dishes and headed out to the livingroom. I looked at saw Jin and walked to him. "Maknae... I think you should listen to what Yoonah needs to say..." he said.

"Ani..." I said and was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

"Yes you do Jungkook! I know that you are hurt but she is also!" he said looking into my eyes. "Just listen to her..."

"Hyung... Do you remember what I told you guys when we all first met?!" I said and he looked down. "Thats right before I became a singer I never trusted anyone not even my whole family to begin with!! Why?? Because all they did was lie to me!! T-they lied about everything from when my parents passed away until I became a singer!!!" I could feel tears stream down my face once again. "I miss my parents so much hyung and knowing that my own family kept that secret from me..." I collapsed unto the ground and cried. I felt arms around me. 

"Mianhae Jungkook..." I heard Jin's voice. I always looked to Jin as if he were my own dad. He was always there for me no matter what it was. He would cheer me on he even took me to school when he had time which made me feel like I was his own son. I looked up at him he wiped my face. "Aigoo you can be quite a baby sometimes..." he said and laughed a little. He helped me up and ruffled my hair smiling. "You have to forgive her Jungkook-ah..." he said softly and I nodded. "Good boy..." he smiled. I then hugged him and he responded with wrapping his arms around me. 

"Gomawo hyung...." I said and he hummed in response. "Noona eodiseo??"

"She actually went back home earlier this morning." he said and I looked at him quickly. 

"Jeongmal!! Where does she live??" I asked. 

"Molla you have to ask Tae..." Just then Taehyung came down the stairs and glared at me. "Tae where does Yoonah live??" Jin asked him.

"I was actually suppose to take you two over there since everyone else is there..." he said and grabbed his jacket from the couch. "Kaja...." he said and we both followed him.

 

Yoonah's POV

 

"Yoonah are you sure you're alright??" Namjoon asked me and I nodded slowly and smiled looking up at him. Yup they were all at my apartment because I was leaving earlier this morning but they caught me and tagged along. 

"Don't worry I'm fine..." I said and stood up from the couch heading to the kitchen. "Are you guys hungry??" I asked and got no response. I turned around and looked at them. "Yah... I said I was fine!" I said. Hoseok stood up from the couch and came to me wrapping his arms around me. 

"Are you going to tell them??" he whispered and I hummed in response. He pulled away from the hug and cupped my face with his hands. "Araso... Don't worry I will be here for both of you..." he smiled and I nodded. Just then the doorbell rang and we all looked to the door. "It's probably Taehyung..." Hoseok said and walked to the door opening it. I watched as Taehyung walked in with a smile on his face and he came strait to me hugging me tight. 

"Kwenchana??" he said and I nodded a little. "You're going to tell them??" he asked as he pulled away and I nodded again in response and he smiled. "Araso..." he said and pat my shoulders. I looked behind him and saw Jin and Jungkook standing by the door watching us and I looked away avoiding Jungkook's eyes and walked to the living room sitting down on the couch. 

"Oh Wasso?!" Jimin yelled as he rolled onto his stomach on the floor. 

"We would've been here earlier but Jungkook woke up a little late..." Jin said and I looked up to see him sitting next to me. He then rested his head on my shoulder before sighing. "Kwenchana??" he asked me and I hummed in response. "Jeongmal??" he asked and I hummed again. "Jangnan aniya??" he said raising his head and looking at me with one eyebrow cocked. I looked at him before sighing and nodded.

"Neh Jangnan aniya! Jebal hajima!" I said frustrated. I slowly cooled off and sighed once more before looking up at the 7 boys in front of me. " So... Now that you are all here... I would like to tell you my story and how come I'm the way I am..." I said and my brother came next to me. "Yoongi oppa and I are brother and sister..." I said and he nodded. 

"Neh... Min Yoonah is my yodongsaengs that's why I have been protective over her and that is also why she comes to me first..." he said and I slowly nodded. "That's the misunderstanding you saw Jungkook-ah..." he said and Jungkook looked down.

"Neh geundae Kookie I forgive you because I didn't tell you... I should've told you because you are my friend but I'm not really good at explaining...Yesterday I told Jin about my parents and I'll try to tell you guys..." I said before I took a deep breath. "When I was smaller my parents died because someone was sent to get rid of them and lucky for my brother and I we escaped... My brother and I lived at his friends house for a little until he started working and we got our own apartment then he auditioned so we had to start going to different schools because I wasn't comfortable around people... I would shut everyone out ever since my umma and appa had died and I would listen to songs we used to sing when we were together..." a tear ran down my face and I felt a hand on my cheek and saw it was Jin wiping it away with his thumb. 

"I didn't want my sister to be in any harm so I made her unknown until she wanted to be revealed... Which I hope is soon because I want everyone to know who my pretty sister is so they can all be jealous of how pretty and beautiful she is!!!" I looked at my brother who had a huge smile on his face and I gave him a soft smile. 

"This is way better now that I know Suga hyung and Yoonah are brother and sister!!" Jimin said standing up and we laughed. "So hyung!" 

"Wae Jimin-ah..." my brother responded with amusement in his voice. 

"Can I take her out?!?!" he said and my eyes widen.

"Ani!" my brother and Jin responded both at the same time. 

"Wah you guys are no fun...." Jimin pouted. I stood up and went over to hug him. 

"Kwenchana Minnie!! I won't go out with you but I can probably find someone who will!" I teased and he shook his head. I felt arms around my waist and looked down to see Jungkook there and I let go of Jimin. "Kookie..." I said softly and he wrapped his arms around me tighter. 

"Noona mianhae... I really didn't know..." he said with a raspy voice and I shook my head.

"Ani Kookie I should be sorry..." I said and he sniffled I felt my eyes come watery again and I looked at Jungkook who's eyes were red.

"I wish I knew you before... I wish that we met before so we could help each other..." he said softly and I smiled a little. 

"Ani Kookie I am happy I met you all now because if you weren't here now I wouldn't be where I am..." I said and wiped his face.

"Yah now that we got things settled lets go out and eat!!" I looked at Hoseok who had a big smile on his face and I nodded. 

"Araso!!" I said and everyone cheered in response. I looked at Jin who was already looking at me and smiled at him as he smiled at me. I then felt arms around my waist and looked over my shoulder to see Taehyung. 

"Yah you know you two could pass as a couple if you keep smiling like that!" he teased.

"Noona you like Jin hyung??" Jungkook whispered to me and my eyes widen.

"Yah! You two are crazy!!" I said and got out of their arms and walked over to my brother and Hoseok latching my arms with theirs and they looked at me confusingly. 

"Wae??" they both asked.

"Ani..." I said and puffed out my cheeks as we all walked out of my apartment heading to a restaurant to eat.

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry guys I haven't updated in a while I have been busy since I just came back from a huge performance in Oahu and also a small writers block... ㅠㅠ Also I have been feeling a bit down since EunB and RiSe from Ladies Code has passed on but as a ELF I hope that they are up there singing their songs for their here!! I also hope fans don't get too sad that they will try to leave this world too and hope they are staying positive that is what EunB and RiSe would like for their fans more then anything :) So be happy that now they aren't suffering in pain and is singing up there with other late idols and will always be in our hearts!! ^_^ But if Kim Yeoshin tries to hurt HunHun or any EXO members I will fly from Hawaii to Korea and hunt her down!!! So I hope you all have a good night and like my update!!! :) Jungkook finally understands why!! What will he do next?? Comment and Subscribe please!!! Maybe Upvote if you want...