Hidden Voice

Little Sister

After break was over I walked out of the room and went down the hall toward the music room. I would go here during classes and my teachers wouldn't care because I ended up turning in my work anyways and doing extra credit things. I walked to the speakers in the corner of the room and plugged my phone in and selected a instrumental for my favorite song. 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKr9GU9emfg (Heres the song)

 

I walked to the center of the room and looked out to the front of my class and closed my eyes. I imagined a crowd cheering me on yelling my name. I have always wanted to be a singer but I am too scared to be infront of people.

Lying beside you here in the dark, Feeling your heart beat with mine.

Softly you whisper you're so sincere, How could our love be so blind.

We sailed on together, We drifted apart, And here you are by my side.

So now I come to you with Open Arms, Nothing to hide believe what I say.

So here I am with Open Arms, Hoping you'll see what your love means to Open Arms.

Living without living alone, this empty seems so cold. 

Wanting to hold you wanting you near, How much I wanted home.

But now that you've come back turned night into day, I need you to stay.

So now I come to you with Open Arms, Nothing to hide believe what I say.

So here I am with Open Arms, Hoping you'll see what your love means to Open Arms.

Hoping you'll see what your love means to me, Open Arms.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at 7 guys infront of me... Yes it was BTS. My mouth dropped opened and I stumbled which caused me to fall on my . 

"Yah kwenchana??" my brother ran toward me and helped me up. I nodded looking at my brother and he smiled and rubbed my head messing up my hair.

"Oh hero Suga!!!" Jimin cheered.

"Uhhh... How did you get into the room??? You're not suppose to be in here..." I asked them.

"The door wasn't locked and we heard the music and if we're not suppose to be in here why are you??" Jimin asked and facepalmed myself for forgetting to lock the door. 

"I am allowed to be in here because I finish my work and do extra credit things." I said.

"Oh noona you have a nice voice!!" Jungkook yeled and hugged me. My face became hot and I got out of Jungkook's grip and ran out the door. I ran down the hall and ran toward the garden and sat on the bench I sat at this morning. I let out a deep breath and looked at the sky. 

"Umma... Appa... Bogosipeo..." I said softly. I put my earphones in repeating my actions from this morning and stared at the sky looking at the clouds pass by slowly.

 

Suga's POV

 

I watched my sister run out the door and laughed.

"Hyung do you like Yoonah noona??" Jungkook asked me tilting his head to the side smiling and I tsked him.

"Kookie all because I helped her out it doesn't mean I like her. I mean who else thinks I like her??" I said and Jimin, V and Rap Mon raised their hands. 

"Well not only did you help her you also scolded Kookie for hugging her." V said and Jungkook nodded.

"Either that or you're her brother which doesn't make sense because you don't have siblings hyung right..." Jimin said and J-Hope came toward me and threw his arm around my shoulder.

"Now you guys know not to talk about Suga hyungs life so I suggest you stop now..." he said and I looked at him with a thankful look and he smiled to me. I have no idea why but I always had this special connection with Hoseok. He knows when I need help, how to help and everything about me. V came out from no where and hugged my waist dragging me away from J-Hope.

"If so then Suga hyung will always be mine." he said and I laughed at his childness.

"Aigoo you little kids." I said and V let me go pouting.

"Yah hyung I'm not a little kid." V pouted.

"Aigoo..." I said and pinched his cheek and he winced.

"Ahhh hyung...." he whined. The bell then rang telling all the students that school was over.

"We should go guys I have to do something." I said and they all nodded.

 

Yoonah's POV

 

I stood up seeing all the students pass by which told me school was over and I walked toward the gate. I walked to my house still listening to music and I remembered that my brother was going to come over today. I quickly ran to my apartment and went in and quickly changed into regular clothes. I then code for my door go off and I ran down the stairs almost tripping on my feet. I walked out into the living room and looked toward the front door and saw my brother, Hoseok and someone I usually don't see come here came into my house. I then looked closely and it was V and he smiled.

"Annyeong hyung's sister!!" he said with a smile and waved.

 

 

Oh so I am very happy that a lot of people are reading thid fic and I just want you guys to know Thank You Very Very Much!!!! haha got that from Bestie if you heard their song you would know. Please Subscribe and Comment!!!