One More Person

Little Sister

I stood there looking at V in shock. Did... He find out???

"I had to tell him Yoonah he wouldn't stop bothering me." my brother said and V laughed. 

"I have no idea what to say..." I said slowly still looking at V.

"Well I told him because he also kept telling me that I like you!! I can't be told I like my own sister! Also Jungkook and Jimin kept teasing me you know how frustrating that is?!?!" I looked at my brother.

"You told Jungkook and Jimin?!?!?!" I yelled and Hoseok came toward me putting his hands on my sholders.

"Yoonie calm down he didn't tell Jungkook and Jimin...." he said with a smile and V popped out from behind him.

"Yea hyung only told me don't worry noona and I will keep it a secret... I also have a secret that only I know..." V said and Hoseok dropped his hand to his side.

"V don't try anything..." my brother warned him as V came close to me and whispeared.

"I know who likes you..." he whispeared and I screamed. He was then pulled away from me. 

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG I TOLD YOU NOT TO TRY ANYTHING!!!!" my brother yelled and looked at me. "Kwenchana??" he asked me looking at me and I looked at V who was standing next to Seokkie and held his finger to his mouth telling me its a secret. "What did he do??" I turned back to my brother looking at me with worry.

"Ani oppa kwenchana its just..." I said slowly and my brother nodded understanding.

"Taehyung I swear if you do that to her again you're dead for sure." my brother said glaring at him. V came by me again standing there innocently as my brother watched him closely.

"Mian noona..." V said and bit his lip. "Geundae... why did you do that??" he asked me while puffing his cheeks trying to look cute.

"I-I just don't like people that close..." I said trying not to remember the past.... But it couldn't be helped... I remembered me being tied to a bed and a guy trying to me... Before I knew it my brother was there untying me and the cops took the guy away and I was took to the hospital... I shivered and went to the couch and sat down brining my knees to my chest. My brother came toward me and hugged me and I started to cry softly.

"Uljima Yoonah jebal... You're safe with me don't worry..." he said as he rocked me back and forth. I buried my face in his chest and hugged him tightly. "I'm here.... shhhhh.....You want to know how I told Taehyung??" I heard my brother say and I slowly soften my cries. I released my grip on my brother and he cupped my face while wipping my tears. "Araso??" he said and smiled warmingly and I nodded slowly. Hoseok sat on the other side of my brother and nodded.

"It was so funny when he found out!!" he said with a laugh.

"It wasn't that funny!!" V yelled and sat infront of me on the floor.

"Heres how it started!" my brother said making a line with his lips then smiled.

 

*Earlier at BTS's dorm*

 

Suga's POV

 

I walked into my room I shared with Hoseok and sat on my bed a minute later Hoseok came in and closed the door a little. 

"Hyung did you know we were going to Yoonie's schol??" Hoseok asked me and sat next to me on the bed.

"Aniyo... Although I should've known it was my own sisters school since I had to put her in that scool..." I said and chuckled lightly. I layed down on my bed and Hoseok layed his head on my stomach. "Aigoo what a hectic day..." I sighd and closed my eyes. I was tired from going home so late last night from my sister's apartment.

"Neh who knew our day would come to this...." he sighed. "Don't we have to still go see Yoonie??" he said and I felt him get up. I sighed and opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Neh but I want to stay here for a little.." I said and hugged him. 

"Aigoo hyung I told you to go to sleep when we got home last night from your sister..." he said and I whined. 

"Seokkie..." I said and put my face into his neck. This is a normal thing now for Hoseok and I.

"Hyung!!! You're Yoonah noona's brother?!?!" I looked to the door and saw Taehyung staring at me with a shocked face. "B-but I thought you didn't have siblings!!" Hoseok quickly got up and ran toward the door closing and locking it and pulled Taehyung toward me. I sat on my bed while Hoseok made Taehyung it on his and I looked down.

"Look Tae... You cannot tell anyone about me having a sister..." I said and looked up at him and he had a confused face.

"Wae hyung?!?!" he shouted and Hoseok sushed him.

"Yah don't yell." Hoseok said and sat next to me. I laughed.

"Tae shes not... shes not comfortable in being noticed by a lot of people... or being by people period." I said and Taehyung face changed in to a slightly worried face.

"Waeyo??" he asked sadly.

"Uhhh Taehyung-ah remember what I said earlier today..." Hoseok answered for me. I told you he knows when to help me.

"Ah neh hyung... Mian..." Taehyung said and stood up heading toward the door slowly.

"Tae.." I said and he stopped and turned around. "You want to come with us??" I asked him.

"Eodi??"

 

*Now*

 

"Yah Oppa that wasn't even funny..." my sister said pushing my shoulder with a pout. 

"Oh mwohrago??" I said and start tickling her.

"Y-ya-yah o-oppa!!" she laughed and I laughed at her. I missed hearing her laughs and smiles when we were younger. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two updates!!!!! Yes very happy although I am debating on things that I can't get straight.... So now V knows about Suga and Yoonah also he knows a little secret that will probably change Yoonah's life for ever!!! The protective side in Suga came out! I really wish that Suga was my older brother I would like an older brother like him... Thanks for reading please subscribe and comment love you guys!!!