The Beginnig

Little Sister

Yoonah's POV

 

"Mom!!! Dad!!!" everything was hazy as I looked down at my parents crying as their blood spilled on the floor no sign of them moving or breathing.

"You're next little girl..." I looked up at the man the blood of my parents stained his clothes and he tried to grab me, my brother came in between us leaving a hard hit to his face and the man groaned in pain as his he fell to the floor.

"Oppa!!" I reached for my brother trying to grab him away from the man.

"Don't you even think about touching my sister." my brother snarled at the man who held his jaw and coughed up blood. "Let’s go Yoonah, we have to go now." I quickly got up and followed him quickly my heart and head throbbing in pain from the overwhelming events that had happened.

"YAH YOU KIDS GET BACK HERE!!" the guy yelled. It was raining and we kept running down the street all ov a sudden we fell and I looked at the guy who was a few feet away and had a gun then BAM!!!!

 

"No!!!" I yelled sitting up in my bed sweating from my dream I had. That dream was real. I looked for my phone on my desk next to my bed and found it immediately calling my brother.

"Hello??" he answered.

"Oppa I had a nightmare again..." I cried.

"Same one??" he asked with a worried tone.

"Yeah...." 

"Okay, I'll be there in a little." he said and hung up. 

I sat on my bed and drawing my knees to my chest while waiting for my brother. In just a few minutes I heard the code on my door go off, quickly hopping off my bed and ran down the stairs to my brother and Hoseok standing in the kitchen. I ran to my brother and hugged him tight. 

"Don’t cry, I'm here don't worry." my brother said softly as he held me close to his chest. 

"Hey Yoonie." I heard Hoseok say. I released my brother and wiped my eyes while looking at Hoseok.

"Seokkie oppa why are you here its late..." I said looking at him and he smiled.

"I can't let your brother here walk by himself... I know its like 5 feet away but still! Plus I haven't seen you in a long time." he said and hugged me, my first instinct to hug back.

"Thank you Seokkie oppa." I said and he released me from his hug with a wide smile. 

"Yoonah we will stay here until you fall asleep araso... We have a schedule tomorrow thats why." my brother said and I nodded.We all walked to the living room and I sat on the sofa with my brother while Hoseok layed on the floor. I smiled and layed my head on my brother's lap and drifted to sleep.

 

*Next Morning*

 

I woke up with a blanket on me and looked at the time. It was 6:45 in the morning.

"I guess I should get ready." I said and got up. I walked up to my room and grabbed my phone on my desk and saw a note next to it.

TO: Yoonah

FROM: Oppa

I know you weren't going to look on the tabe next to the couch so I put the note here. Make sure you get to school on time okay Yoonah. Be safe and I love you. Oh I will come by after my schedule today too maybe I'll bring Seokkie araso.

Love, Oppa 

I laughed and went to go shower. I got out of the shower and put my unifrom on and started to walk to school. I have a car that oppa bought me but my school is close so whats the sense of waisting gas. I watched as all the other students walked passed me to thier school. They all avoided me beacause they know nothing about me and I keep away from them. I walked into my school yard and walked to the garden. The school garden was beautiful it had all kinds of flowers and trees. I walked to the bench I was sit on and plug my earphones in and wait for school to start. I looked at the sky at how clear it was and smiled. My earphones were then yanked out of my ears.

"Yah!!" I yelled and look at a guy who was staring strait at me. I observed his clothes and I noticed he wasn't wearing a uniform and I glared at him.

"Hey I'm Seokjin." he smiled at me innocently. He looked kind of cute... WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!! He could be a player like most guys in this world!! I bowed my head slightly and was going to leave but he stopped me. "Don't leave plaese." he pouted. I leaned back on the bench and looked at him. He gave me a look and I furowed my eyebrows. "Whats your name??" he asked me looking into my eyes. I sat up looking at him.

"Yoonah.." I said and I looked away. I then noticed a lot of people looking toward me and I looked at Seokjin. "Uhhh." I started and the bell rang. "Mian I have to go to class!." I said and quickly got up and walked away past the people who just stared at me like I was crazy. I walked into my class and sat down waiting for the teacher. The teacher then walked in and the class president stood up and the teacher motioned him to sit back down. Hmmm wonder what the occasion is... I hope that Seokjin guy isn't a new student here... I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back onto the teacher.

"Class as you all know a band was going  to come to this school for the month of March!" the teacher said and the girls in are class giggled. "Yes they are a guy group and very popular now. Also some are students but have transfered here for the month and want to be treated as regular students so please be good to them." the teacher said and some of us answered. I really didn't care about what groups were new even though my brother was in a group. I don't even know what his group is called... I feel like such a bad sister. "Please welcome Bangtan Sonyeondan." the teacher said and girls giggled why the guys walked in one by one. I looked out the window ignoring them and watched a butterfly sit on a flower and I smiled. I heard girls squealing and decided to look at the front of the room at the guys observing each one of them and I saw the guy Seokjin from earlier.

"omo..." I whispeared to myself. I looked to the guy next to him and my eyes widened. "O-oppa." I said but only I could hear and he looked at me and we locked eyes together.

"MIN YOONAH!!" I looked at the teacher.

"Neh Seongsaengnim...." I said looking at him then to my brother back and forth.

"You will be there guide the whole time they are here." he said and my brother widened his eyes more.

"Neh?" I said confused.

"You Missy will be the person to help them here. Bots this is Min Yoonah best student in the class though not that talkative." the teacher smiled to my brother and the guys. "You can sit in the seats behind her." I sighed and looked back outside while the walk toward me slowly.

"Aish... why me..." I said softly.

The bell rang signalling it was break and students began to go out one by one but some students stayed.

"We meet again." I looked at the guy next to me and saw Seokjin smiling. He then got hit in the head from the guy behind him and I laughed. I looked at the guy behind him and it was Seokkie.

"Don't mind this pabo hyung." he smiled to me and winked knowing to keep the seceret.

"Yoonah-ssi." I turned around to the voice that was calling me and noticed my brother sitting next to me and a boy in the back of him waving. "Annyeong I am Jungkook!" he smiled. I looked at my brother who smiled and I smiled back.

"I'm Yoongi but call me Suga." he said and I nodded.

"Annyeong Jungkook-ssi and Suga-ssi." I said and it felt weird calling my brother in a formal way.

"Aniyo I am an Oppa." my brother said with a smile. "I am older then you and so is Rap Monster, J-Hope and Jin." he said pointing to the guys when he said there names.

"I met her not to long ago in the school garden." Seokjin said.

"Oh jeongmal what a coincidence hyung." a boy with orange like hair said next to Seokjin. "Annyeong I am V I do not know if you are a noona or dongsaeng but I think you are a noona..." he said tilting his head slightly.

"When is your birthday??" a guy with dark eyeliner said behind V.

"U-uhh..." I looked At my brother and he slightly nodded and I took a breath. "December 20th 1995..." I said.

"You are my noona!!" Jungkook who WAS said and hugged me and attracted attention from the people around us and the girls in my class glared at me. He was then hit in the head by my brother.

"Yah don't cling onto a girl like that." my brother said and Jungkook let me go and rubbed his head. 

"Mian noona." he said cutely with a pout. 

"Oh kwenchana." I said and hugged Jungkook. Why am I doing this I never did this to anyone else but my brother and Seokkie... The guy hugged me back and smiled. I looked at my brother and his eyes were big I slowly released Jungkook from the hug and sat back down at my seat.

"Oh mian noona I probably made you feel uncomfortable..." Jungkook said an walked back to his seat.

"Ani... keunyang..." I said and looked down.

"I'm Jimin..." the guy with the eyeliner said. "I am a Oppa by a couple months." he smiled.

"You are my noona." V said and smiled then Seokjin whispeared to him. "Don't ask me I don't own the place." V said and Seokjin hit him.

"Yah don't yell at me I'm your hyung!" he said and V pouted.

"But you love meh." V said and ran toward me to avoid Seokjin from hitting him.

"Thats enough guys." a guy with silver or gray hair... Theres no difference... well that guy said that. "I am Namjoon but call me Rap Mon." he smiled while sticking his hand out to me and I shook his hand.

 

 

 

 

END OF CHAPTER 1!!!! New BTS fic hope all of you like it!!! Especially since I just came up with it and don't forget to comment and subscribe please!!! JEBAL!!!