A Confession Never to Forget

Little Sister

Yoonah's POV

 

After EXO's introduction they had to leave to go to a schedule. It took them pretty long to introduce themselves because they always ended up arguing. I said bye to all of them while they left and got up from the couch. I walked toward the stairs and was stopped by Jungkook.

"Noona eodigayo??" he asked me. 

"I think its time for me to leave too." I said while walking up the stairs and into the room I came out from. I looked at my bag that had my clothes on it and walked over to pick them up. 

"I went to go get that for you secretly." I turned around as my brother whispered into the room so the others wouldn't hear. I smiled at him.

"Gomawo oppa." I said and he nodded while closing the door for me to change. I quickly changed and placed the pajamas on the bed. I grabbed my bag throwing it over my shoulder. I opened the door and walked out and down the stairs. The first person I saw was Jungkook. 

"Noona can't you stay?!" he pouted.

"Kookie I don't even have clothes to stay over and plus you didn't even ask Joonie if I could." I said and Namjoon walked out from the kitchen.

"Oh I don't mind I actually was going to ask you..." he said and I cursed him in my head. I'm not comfortable around these guys.... I looked toward the couch and spotted my brother who was sitting there watching our conversation and I mentally asked him for help.

"But I still need clothes.." I said and felt a arm on my shoulder.

"Jin hyung can go with you!!" I looked at Taehyung with wide eyes and pushed his arm off of me. He stood there in shock along with Namjoon and Jungkook.

"Mian..." I said softly. I walked toward the door and put on my shoes. "Kalka..." I said and walked out the door as a tear fell down my face.

 

Yoongi's POV

 

"Wait what just happened...." Taehyung said looking toward the door where Yoonie just walked out. He turned toward me and I glared at him. 

"I'll go get her..." I said and got off the couch. I walked toward the door and looked at Namjoon, Jungkook, and Taehyung. "If you guys need me I have my phone..." I said and went out. I ran down the hall to the elevator as fast as I could and got there in time to be with Yoonie.

 

Hoseok's POV

 

I watched from the top of the stairs and Yoongi and Yoonah walked out and slowly walked down. 

"Why is Yoongi hyung going after Yoonah noona??" Jungkook asked and Taehyung turned around and looked at me with panic.

"Wow Tae you probably screwed up..." I said and laughed a little while going to the door. "I repeat you probably screwed up.." I said and went out the door after putting on my jacket and shoes. 

 

Taehyung's POV

 

'I think I'm dead now....' I thought to myself and ran up to Jin's room. I burst in and see him laying on the bed with his arm over his face.

"Mwoh..." he groaned. I closed the door and walked toward the bed. 

"Hyung..." I said softly. "What do we do now...." I said and he slowly sat up and looked at me with a confused face.

"What are you talking about Tae?" he said and I looked at him with panic.

"What if Yoonah never comes back?!?!" I yelled and his eyes widen.

"What do you mean?!?!" he said grabbing my shoulders. 

 

Yoonah's POV

 

I walked with my brother to the park across the street and sat on the swings. 

"Oppa.." I said while he pushed me.

"Mmmm." he responded softly. 

"They're different...." I said and he responded the same way. 

"I have noticed.... They're changing you..." he said.

"Eottoke??" 

"Well for once you told someone I love you and it wasn't appa, umma, or me." I nodded. 

"Is it good." I said and he stopped pushing me. "Oppa..." He walked in front of me slowly and smiled.

"Neh Yoonah that is very good..." he said and I looked at him. "But you can't change loving me more." he said pointing at me. I nodded.

"Neh no one can beat oppa!" I said with a smile and hugged him. 'I can't ever imagine losing you...' I felt tears stream down my face as I hugged him and heard him sniffle. 

"Yah Min Yoongi I hope you're not crying?!" My brother released me from his embrace and we both looked toward the voice and saw Hoseok walking toward us with a smile. My brother chuckled was and was embraced by Hoseok and I smiled.

"Are you two a couple." I teased and my brothers eyes widened.

"Yah!" he threatened and I laughed.

"Should I go back home??" I said getting up and ran away.

 

Yoongi's POV

 

I watched as Yoonah ran away laughing.

"She is such a hand full...." I turned back to Hoseok who was already looking at me with his smile. I smiled back at him.

"They are changing her Seokkie..." I said and he nodded.

"Arayo..." he said and his expression suddenly changed. He let me go and looked down at his feet.

"Wae..." I said. 

"Yoongi..." he started. 

"Mwohae Seokkie?" He looked up slowly.

"Ani..." he said and smiled. "Lets go convince Yoonie to sleep over?" he said and threw his arm over my shoulder and we continued to walk toward the building Yoonah stayed at. 

 

Hoseok's POV

 

'I can't tell him.... If I do it will ruin everything if he doesn't feel the same...' I thought to myself as we both got into the elevator and going up to Yoonie's floor. I followed behind Yoongi as we walked into Yoonie's room and sat on the couch. 

"Yoonah!!" he yelled and I chuckled when he received no answer.

"Yah just let her be for now she is probably sleeping." I said and opened my arms. He slowly walked toward me and sat down on my lap. 

"Mmmm you're right lets sleep too we can ask her later when she wakes up." he said with a smile. 'His smile was the first thing I fell for...'  I nodded in agreement. 

"Neh lets go to sleep then!" I said and picked him up like a baby and he yelped in response. 

"Yah! Why did you do that you scared me!" he said hitting me and I laughed while I carried him upstairs and we went into the extra bedroom that was meant for him when he stayed over. I closed the door and I placed him on the bed while laying down next to him and closed my eyes. I felt his breathe on my neck as he came closer to me. 'Why do you do thing to make me like you more!' I shouted in my head.

"Are you awake Seokkie??"  I heard him whisper. I didn't respond and felt him poke my face. "Hm guess not well you do fall asleep fast..." he said. "I wish I could tell you when you are awake but I'm afraid you won't feel the same...." I heard him say. 'What do you mean?!' "If I were to tell you it wouldn't be the same if you didn't like me the same way...." 'Are you saying.' "I love you with all my heart and I wish that I could build up the courage to tell you when you are awake and not sleeping or not in the room..." 'H-he loves me.....' 

"I do love you...." I said and opened my eyes slowly looking at him in the eyes.