Found!! / Race!

Little Sister

Yoonah's POV

 

"Hey... I looked toward the door where the voice came from and saw Jongsuk leaning against the door frame. My brother and Seokkie turned around."Aren't you guys from BTS?" he asked and my brother turned around looking at me in shock.

"Yoonie... WHO IS THIS?!?!" he yelled.

"Yoongi that is Lee Jongsuk..." Seokkie said. My brother looked at him and glared.

"What are you doing here??" he growled.

"Uhh... I think I should ask you that..." Jongsuk said back to him while standing up straight now.

"Well I am her brother I can come here when I want!" my brother said back to him and Jongsuk's eyes widen. 

"Yo-Yoongi-ah..." he stuttered. He slowly approached my brother and Seokkie and hugged my brother tightly. "I can't believe it!! I found you too!!" he said and I saw a tear fall down his face. 

"Wait.. Sukkie oppa what are you talking about??" I asked and he released my brother. My brother was frozen in place trying to take in what just happened. 

"I found you two!! I can't believe it!! My cousins I have missed so much!!" 

"Wait cousins??" Seokkie said and Jongsuk nodded.

"Wait so you are telling me that you are my cousin and you didn't tell me until now??" I asked him and he nodded while wiping his eyes.

"Neh I am so sorry Yoonie I didn't mean to keep it a secret but I had to find your brother too!" he said and I ran to him and hugged him.

"Oppa..."I said and cried into his chest as he hugged me. 

"Hy-hyung..." I heard my brother say and felt Jongsuk let go of me and opened his arms for my brother to join us. My brother walked over to us and we were all hugging. 

*Few minutes later*

"I kinda don't believe this.. How are we even related?? We don't even have the same sur name..." my brother said looking at his hands while sitting next to Seokkie who was rubbing his back soothingly. We were now downstairs and just sitting there.

"If you want we can go take a DNA test..." Jongsuk insisted. 

"Okay." 

"Okay lets go!" Jongsuk stood up and walked to the coounter while picking up his keys and we followed him. We got downstairs in the parking lot and I looked at my car.

"Uh oppa..." I said while stopping in front of my car and a smile appeared on my face remembering the things I used to do with this beauty.

"Go ahead go to our dorm after I'll bring your cloths since you are staying over." he said I looked at him with a straight face. "Don't give me that face I want you to stay too so just do it plus Jongsuk hyung can come too." he said and looked toward Jongsuk who nodded in agreement and smiled. I sighed. 

"Araso..." I said and walked to my car while opening the door "I'll see you guys there.." I said while hopping into my car and grabbed the keys from the top. I left it in here because no one really comes down here. I started the engine and smiled upon hearing the engine roar and I saw the three laugh. I rolled down the window and looked at them with a smile. "I missed this so much.." I said and my brother laughed. 

"I'm sure you did now enjoy your drive." he said with a smile. I nodded.

"Be careful Yoonie and drive safe." Jongsuk said.

"Neh!!" I said and turned out of my stall and drove toward the exit.

000_camarov6joy_opt.jpg

(The car!!) 

 

Yoongi's POV

 

"When did you get her that I never saw her drive it..." I looked at Jongsuk who was watching Yoonah drive away.

"When she got her permit... Now shall we go??" I said and he nodded with a smile. 'Off to a DNA test.'

 

Yoonah's POV

 

I was out of the grage and I headed for a highway looking for my buddies and I spotted a dark red mustang coming up behind me through my mirror and smirked upon knowing who it was.

2013-ford-mustang-rtr-qs.jpg

I pressed a button that connect me to my friends car to talk to them.

"Hey L..." I said and heard him laugh.

"Wow I haven't heard from you in a while missy!! I thought you might've quit..." he said with his famous laugh of his. 

"What?! Me?! Quit racing?! Never!!" I said with a laugh.

"Exactly!! Dongwoo owes me 50 bucks!!" he said and I laughed.

"Oh shut up!!" I heard Dongwoo and saw his dark blue ferrari take over me.

ferrari-458-italia-colors-37.jpg

"Oh there she is!!" I then heard Sungjong on the line. "Where have you been?!?!"  he said and I saw him on the right of me in his normal white Mercedes. 

2014-mercedes-benz-SLS-AMG-black-series-

"Oh is everyone here??" I asked.

"Of course we have an alarm for when you go out so we can meet you!!!" that was Hoya and Dongwoo got overtaken by a orange Lamborghini which was Hoya.

2009-Lamborghini-Insecta-orange.jpg

"Hey Yoonah I missed you!!" that was Sunggyu.

"Yea Me too!!" and Woohyun. 

"Hmm where are you guys?" I then heard a car horn to my left and saw Sunggyu and Woohyun waving at me with smiles. "New car?!" 

"You know it!! Almost like your just different color." Woohyun said.

"I can tell by the green..." I said. "Where is your car Sunggyu oppa?" 

Green-Goblet-Camaro-on-Vossen-Wheels.jpg

"Home I didn't want to drive today so I decided to come with Woohyun." 

"So are we doing this or not?!?!" L yelled.

"Lets do this!!" I said.

"Gotta warn you Yoonie I have gotten better!!" Hoya said as we slowed down to a stop light and all of us blocked the whole road. We didn't care. 

"We'll see about that.." I said. Then the light went green and the race had begun!!!! 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Had to put a scene like this!! >.< Hope you guys like the story so far!! I am having so much fun surprising you with these things!! I love all my readers and thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting!! Oh and some upvoters! I really appreciate it! I put Lee Jongsuk in it!! Also Infintie!! :P 

photo275808.jpg

Isn't he just afbisyfawyifb!!! HAHAHHA I really like this actor he is part of my top 5!! >.<

 

4858_lee-jong-suk.jpg

 

AHHHHHH!!!!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MEH!!!

 

tumblr_mqkcxqh2Ty1svbn7go1_400.jpg

OH SHISUS... Okay I am finally dead.. Wait One more!! 

lee-jong-suk-doctor-stranger-2.jpg

This drama is so sad!! 'Doctor Stranger'!!!

Okay Done!! Seriously!!