Couple!?

Little Sister

Yoongi's POV

 

I stared into Hoseok's eyes. 'He what?'

"What..." I managed to say.

"I love you Min Yoongi." he said not not looking away from me. I searched his eyes to see if he was joking or not and he wasn't. I hoped he wasn't.

"Seokkie..." I said.

"I had loved you since we have been put together to make BTS...." he said. 'I don't know what to say...' 

 

Yoonah's POV

 

I was woken up by my bed shaking and the voice of my brother. 

"Mwohya?!" I yelled and covered my head with my blanket.

"Yah Min Yoonah wake up its 2 in the afternoon." he yelled and hit me in the head with a pillow. I got up and kicked him off the bed hearing him land with a thud. I laughed and left my head fall onto my comfortable pillow. "SEOKKIE!!!" 

"SHUT UP!!!" I yelled. I rolled myself in my blanket and ended up falling off the bed. 

"BWAHAHHAHA!!!" I looked up at my brother from the side of my bed and glared at him. 

"You're going to die..." I said and got up quickly tackling my brother. Before I could do anymore I was pulled away by someone and I ended up turning around and hitting the person in the face.

"OW!!" 

"OH MY SHISUS!! I am so sorry Seokkie!!" I yelled and ran up to him.

"Oww my nose...." he said and brought his hand away from his nose.

"Oh my YOU'RE BLEEDING!!!" I yelled and ran to the bathroom grabbing a towel. 

"Seokkie are you okay?!?!" My brother said while grabbing the towel from me to wipe his nose. 

"Oww why Yoonie...." he groaned and I laughed a little.

"Mian Seokkie oppa it wasn't meant for you..." I said and glared at my brother.

"Kwenchana Yoonie but damn you can hit hard for a girl...." he chuckled. "I told you to let her sleep." he said to my brother.

"Mian I just got really happy." my brother smiled back at him.

"I am sorry but what are you so happy about?" I said while crossing my arms still glaring at him. 

"Uh... About that... Do you have any probablem with -?" he muttered the last part and I couldn't hear him.

"With what?!" I yelled at him. "Speak louder like you did when you woke me up!" I said and Seokkie laughed.

"Stop laughing at me." My brother glared at him earnig a smile from Seokkie. 'What is with these two?' 

"Uhh I'm still here." I said.

"We are a couple Yoonie." Seokkie said while pulling my brother into a hug.

"MWOH?!" I yelled surprised at the sudden coffesion. 

 

???'s POV

 

I walked into Yoonie's apartment and jumped by the sound of her voice. 

"MWOH?!" 

"Who is she yelling at...." I muttered to myself while placing the groceries I bought on the counter. I walked up the stairs and peeped my head in the guest room looking around. "Someone is here.... But who would she yell at??" I said tilting my head. I slowly walked toward her room while hearing voices of to people guys to be exact. 'When did she bring other guys here?' I crept against the wall and slwoly looked in seeing two back facing toward me. 

"No I don't have a problem with it oppa!!! I will still love you even if you fell in crap!!" I silently laughed at her response. 'What is she talking about? Who are these guys?' I slowly walked into the room and leaned my body against the door frame. 

"Hey..." I said cooly and the two guys turned around. "Aren't you from BTS?" I said looking at the two. One had a towel that was bloody and the other was shorter and had light brown hair. 

"Yoonie... WHO IS THIS?!?!?"

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Who is this mysterious guy that also knows how to get into Yoonah's place? Will he be a challenge for Jin? Why the heck did Yoonah punch Hoppie..... I don't know either!! >.< Oh My Shisus!! So!!! How do you guys like the fic so far?!?!?Is it good? Is it bad?? I hope not... Anybody have a guess who the person is??