Green M&Ms;

Unknown Love

"Make yourself useful and go separate the green M&Ms from the rest," said Joong Ki as he pointed to a small desk in the corner of the room. Sunny, unable to oppose, rolled her eyes then sat on the small desk. 'did you steal this from a school?' thought Sunny as she pulled the chair closer to the desk. She opened the new pack of M&Ms and started to eat the green ones.

Joong Ki looked up from his paper work and peeked at Sunny. He chuckled softly at the sight of her annoyed face. "Don't eat them, you'll gain weight. You're already short enough to step on," said Joong Ki as he laughed.

Sunny quickly stood up then felt anger rise up in her again. "Don't call me short!" she screamed. She's been teased about her height many times, so it didn't really bother her, but she wouldn't let a jerk like Joong Ki  about anything. 

Joong Ki stood up, making Sunny feel extra short. "I call it as I see it, you're the shortest woman I've ever seen! And you dress like a three year old!" retorted Joong Ki, a smile falling on his face.

Sunny raised her fist menacingly, "Why I otta-"

"You otta what? Punch me? Are you sure you can even reach my face Sunny-ah?" asked Joong Ki as he sat down triumphantly. Sunny seethed with anger at her new boss, but she was unable to do anything about it. She sat down then mumbled rude comments to herself. "Don't mumble Sunny-ah, it's not attractive," said Joong Ki as he neatly stacked a pile of papers on his desk. Sunny glared at him for a while, but did not stop her mumbling. 

"Why would I want to look attractive to you?" she asked annoyed. Joong Ki didn't answer. Instead he smirked at her anger and went back to work.

'Aish, she's so annoying, but I have to say, she is really pretty' thought Joong Ki as he glanced up at Sunny a few times.

---

Sunny was soon full of green M&Ms, but she had one more left. 'what should I do with this one?' she asked herself as she stared at it. She smiled as she looked at Joong Ki who was deep in thought. Before she realized what she was doing, she threw the green M&M right at Joong Ki's head!

"OW! SUNNY-AH!" screamed Joong Ki as he looked at Sunny in shock. he saw her trying to hold in a laugh, which made him even more angry.

"That's for saying I'd gain weight!" said Sunny in return. She crossed her arms over her chest then looked at Joong ki, a smirk on her pretty face.

"Remember Sunny-ah, I'm your boss and I can fire you whenever I want," said Joong Ki, a sparkle in his eye.

Sunny angrily scrunched her nose up at him then sat quietly on the chair.

---

Sorry for the short chapter, but did you like it?

The story is going to get even better with lots of cute SunKi moments!

Don't forget to comment ^_^