Indestructible

Unknown Love

Sunny and JoongKi sat in his car as they stared up at the large screen ahead of them. A late night movie was playing at their local outdoor movie theater, but Sunny could tell something was wrong. Not with the movie or the car, but with JoongKi. Throughout the whole night he'd been incredibly quiet and emotionless. She wondered many times whether or not she should say something, but decided against it, she didn't want the atmosphere to become thick and awkward. And so, for the majority of the night they sat side by side, no words escaping their mouths as their minds ran over and over again. Sunny couldn't stop thinking about JoongKi's attitude and felt a pain in her stomach hinting that something was wrong. JoongKi swore to himself that he would not listen to his father and he would disobey, but Sunny once chose her family over him, shouldn't he do the same? But then again, that decision led to months of loneliness and sorrow. He was startled by Sunny's sudden exasperated sigh.

"Oppa..." said Sunny softly as she stared at her hands which were placed on her lap. She felt his eyes on her face, but didn't look up. "Is something wrong?" 

"What? Oh, no Sunny-ah! Nothing's wrong," he said, his voice raising awkwardly. Sunny finally brought her eyes up to meet his and noticed the sadness and confusion. She knew he was lying, but why? Why would he lie to her about something so juvenile?

"Oppa, is something wrong?" she asked again, more force in her soft voice. He looked at her silently, pondering whether or not he should tell her. 'I should tell her. Maybe we can work it out instead of leave each other for months like how we did before. I'll try to be the stronger person this time' he thought to himself.

"My father...he found out about our relationship and he disapproves," confessed JoongKi as he brought his head down in regret. Sunny's heart beat faster as she thought about how upset she involuntarily made JoongKi's father. She felt like she should apologize, but why would he disapprove? He's never met Sunny before.

"But I-"

"He said it's wrong for me to be dating the daughter of the company we ran out of business," continued JoongKi as he looked back up at Sunny. The sound of the movie faded into the darkness as Sunny stared back into his eyes.

"But...my father is alright. The company means nothing to us anymore!" said Sunny as she raised her voice without thought. The frustration of the situation was getting to her and she just wanted the world to leave them alone. They've been through too much for this relationship to just disappear.

"He wouldn't accept that," stated JoongKi.

"What are we gonna do then?" asked Sunny and she leaned against the car seat in exasperation. She wished she could lie there with JoongKi until all of their problems solved themselves, but she knew that was impossible.

"I'm not giving up on you Sunny," said JoongKi as he reached for her hand. He held her hand up to his chest and looked out of the window as he tried to think.

Sunny's eyes filled with admiration as she looked at her boyfriend. The determination in his eyes made her feel safe and warm and a soft smile spread on her tired face. "I love you," whispered Sunny. Her heart sped up as she watched JoongKi turn his head towards her, a soft smile forming on his once darkened face.

"I love you too."

---

Sunny let go of JoongKi's neck then watched as he slowly opened his eyes, his lips darker from their previous action. She smiled at him then took time to study his facial features. The shape of his eyes, the way his lips curved up when he smiled, the way there was always a piece of hair out of place. Every little thing made Sunny smile. It made her happy to know that every little thing was hers to keep and admire.

"Don't worry about a thing, okay Sunny-ah? Don't worry, I'll fix everything for you," he said. Sunny nodded, but knew that it would take a lot more than just his words to fix the problems that seemed to constantly metastasize. "You do believe me right?" asked JoongKi.

"I believe you'll try," said Sunny as she looked down.

"I need you to believe that I will fix it so that we can be a couple as publicly as you'd like," responded JoongKi as he pushed his pinky finger towards Sunny. "Promise you'll believe in me?"

Sunny felt a giddy happiness rise in as she wrapped her pinky around his. "I promise," she said as she pushed her thumb onto his.

"Okay good. I'll see you tomorrow," said JoongKi as he positioned himself properly in the driver's seat.

After quickly kissing JoongKi's cheek, Sunny hopped out of the car and walked towards her apartment building. As soon as she walked through the front door, she kicked off her shoes and placed her aching feet into the warmth of her pink slippers. Just as she was about to sit on the couch, the sound of someone waking up shocked her.

"Sunny, is that you?" asked Jessica as she slowly walked out of Sunny's bedroom, her hair a mess and her eyes half open.

"Jessica! What are you doing here?" asked Sunny as a smiled formed on her face; she's always happy to see her sister.

"I have great news to tell you," said Jessica as she slowly regained all her senses.

"What is it?" asked Sunny happily as she awaited her sister's reply. Was her father back in town? Were they going on vacation? Oh it could have been anything!

"I'm getting married!"

--

YAY! Jessica's getting married!

But poor Sunny and JoongKi :(

I'm sorry for not updating in FOREVER

I'll try to update more often :)

I predict about 2 more episode until this is done, but I have another story on the way :)

How do you guys feel about Sunny and Sungmin vs. Sunny and Xuimin (EXO)??

please comment!

Love you ^_^!

And have you heard SNSD'S NEW SONG INDESTRUCTIBLE IT IS LITERAL PERFECTION I LOVE IT AND SUNNY HAS A HIGH NOTE AND IM GONNA CRY IT'S AMAZING PLEASE CHECK IT OUT OH MY GOODNESS SNSD JJANG!!!

SNSD's Indestructible: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y56afyJvItc​