Worth a Shot

Unknown Love

"Hmpf," grunted Sunny as she opened the door to her cozy house. She saw her sister lifelessly watching TV while munching on some seaweed.

"Sunny-ah, is that you?" asked Jessica as she carefully walked towards the door. She saw Sunny standing there with a red face and an angry expression. "What happened? Why are you home so early?" she asked as she turned off the TV and offered her sister some seaweed. Sunny politely denied the seaweed then slumped herself onto the couch.

"I got fired today," said Sunny, her voice low.

"What?! Why?" asked Jessica, obvious surprise in her voice.

Sunny told Jessica the story of the rude man and the naughty children and ended with a frustrated scream louder than Jessica's dolphin screams. "I can't believe some random stranger would treat you like that! I'll go straight down there and give him a piece of my mind," said Jessica as she held up her fist. Sunny smiled then covered Jessica's fist with her hand and gently told her not to worry.

"I'm just worried about not getting the money for my new apartment," confessed Sunny as she slumped deeper into the couch. Jessica gave her a reassuring look then took out her laptop. She helped Sunny look for a new job for 30 minutes until something interesting finally popped up on the screen.

"Look at this Sunny-ah! Someone's looking for an assistant," said Jessica excitedly as she placed the laptop on Sunny's lap. Sunny read over the advertisement then felt her worry disappear.

"I guess it's worth a shot," Sunny said happily.

---

Okay this one was REALLLLY short, but the next one will be a lot more detailed! promise! :)

don't forget to comment please ^_^