Forever & Always

Unknown Love

Never had Sunny been so happy; never had her life been so perfect. Yes there were some downs, but the ups out-weighed them immensely. Her relationship with JoongKi escalated every time they met. She still couldn't believe that she hated him the first time they met, it always made her chuckle to think back at it. Back when she had long blonde hair and always dressed like a 5 year old. Back before she cut her hair and died it brown, before JoongKi decided to live with her in her once lonely apartment. Not only was her love life blooming, but so was Jessica's! She couldn't count the endless nights of planning and decision making, but she wouldn't take it back for anything. Planning her sister's wedding was something she always wanted to do.

The sun shone brightly as it illuminated the cozy bedroom. JoongKi laid on his side, his arm propped up as it held his head. A smile plastered on his face as he looked down at his beautiful girlfriend. He couldn't help but wonder how anything could hurt such a fragile and delicate figure, but then he'd chuckle and remember that she's not as fragile and delicate when she's awake. Gently, he placed his hand on her cheek and caressed it softly, as if she'd break if he touched her the wrong way. Never had his heart been filled with so much happiness and so much joy. Never had he experienced such lovely feelings as the feelings he'd felt throughout the past few months. He loved this tiny little woman to pieces and he smiled knowing that she loved him just as much. 

"Stop staring at me you creep," said Sunny as she slowly opened her eyes. Her comment earned a chuckle and kiss from JoongKi as he sat up in the bed.

"I was waiting for you to get up, Jessica's wedding is today," said JoongKi as he stood from the bed and stretched, making Sunny giggle.

"I can't wait! I'm so excited! I can't believe my sister's getting married," said Sunny as she looked at JoongKi with her twinkling eyes. 

---

"I do," said Jessica as she struggled to keep her tears in her eyes. A soft smile brightened up her face as she stared into the eyes of her lover. It was as if no one else was there, just the two of them. 

"And do you, Lee DongHae, take Miss Jung SooYeon to be your wedded wife?" 

"I do," said Donghae, excitement and happiness echoing through his once nervous voice. Sunny and TaeYeon wiped away thier tears as they smiled at how tightly Jessica and Donghae held each other's hands.

"..you may kiss the bride!" 

Cheers erupted from the crowd as DongHae and Jessica shared their first kiss as Mr. and Mrs. Lee. 

---

"Jessica! I can't believe you're actually married," said Sunny as she ran up to her sister. She wrapped her arms around Jessica and squeezed her tight.

"Me neither," said Jessica as she smiled towards DongHae.

"Me neither," said a voice from behind Sunny. She turned around to see a familiar smile. "Appa!" said Sunny as she quickly wrapped her arms around her father. She hadn't seen him since he moved to the countryside and she missed him more than she could miss anyone. She felt an arm wrap around her as a teary Jessica embraced her two family members.

"We missed you so much," said Jessica as she wiped away her tears.

"I missed you guys too. When I heard you were getting married, I simply couldn't miss it, so I teamed up with that boyfriend of yours Sunny and here I am!" confessed their father.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Lee," said JoongKi as he walked up to the tiny family. He bowed respectfully and shook Mr. Lee's hand as Jessica and Sunny recovered form their shock. Everything was falling in to place, everything felt right. 

"I have one more surprise for you guys," said Mr. Lee as he motioned to someone across the room. Slowly, they turned their heads and rested their gaze on a beautiful woman in a pink dress. "This is my girlfriend, MiYun," said Sunny's father as he looked at the woman lovingly.

"Hello, it's nice to finally meet you," said the woman as he reached down to shake Sunny and Jessica's hands.

"Appa, you have a girlfriend?!" asked Jessica as a surprised smile formed on her face.

Letting out a hearty chuckle, their father grabbed MiYun's hand and began to speak, "surprising right? Come let's eat."

"Please excuse us," said JoongKi as he reached for Sunny's hand. She looked up at him confused as Mr. Lee happily allowed JoongKi to steal Sunny.

"What are you doing?" asked Sunny as she walked into the empty hallway with JoongKi. 

"I wanted to wait a bit longer cause I wasn't sure if asking you this here would be appropriate, but I really can't wait any longer," said JoongKi as he grabbed both of Sunny's hands, an excited smile on his face.

'what are you talking about?" asked Sunny as an involuntary smile made its way on her beautiful face. She watched slowly as her boyfriend reached into his pocket and took out a small velvet box wrapped neatly with a silky, ivory ribbon. She gasped and brought her hands up to as JoongKi knelt down on one knee, the smile still brighting up his face.

"Sunny, will you marry me?" asked JoongKi as he opened the box to reveal a beautiful silver ring with a row of shining diamonds. Unable to speak, Sunny quickly nodded her head yes as quickly as she could. Tears welled up in her eyes and this time she simply couldn't stop them from flowing. She watched, flabbergasted as JoongKi slipped the ring onto her delicate fingers. With their hearts beating and their bright smiles widening, they embraced each other and laughed happily.

"I can't believe you just did that," whispered Sunny as she wiped away her tears, a smile still on her blushing face.

"I can't believe you said yes," he confessed as he chuckled and planted a kiss on her beautiful lips. "We'll announce the news tomorrow, today is Jessica's day," said JoongKi as he grabbed Sunny's hand.

"I love you JoongKi," said Sunny as she pulled him into another hug, this time squeezing his as if he was a teddy bear. He loved the feeling of having Sunny that close to his body and wished they could stay like that for the rest of their life, but he enjoyed kissing her even more, and so he kissed her softly before letting go and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I love you to Sunny," he said as he stared into her eyes. "Forever and always."

---

YAY! The story is now complete!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting and loving the story!

I love you! ^_^