You Again!

Unknown Love

Sunny walked through the streets of Seoul, sweat forming on her shaking hands. "Why am I so anxious?" she asked herself as she stopped at the millionth window shop to check her reflection. She was on her way to her job interview. She thought about the rude man who made her lose her job and grunted angrily. "Just forget about him Sunny, karma will snip him in the soon enough," she said, reassuring herself.

She soon made it to the large building and stood in wonder at the sophisticated essence of the stainless glass. The whole building was made of glass! The building was a skyscraper! When she looked close enough, she could see overly stressed people screaming on their phones and banging their desks. 'Wow' she thought as she entered the doors to the building.

Slowly, she walked up to the front desk and asked the lady where to go. She noticed that the lady had a cute face, but never smiled. 'What's wrong with this place?' she thought as she walked towards the elevator and pressed the appropriate button. She was soon on the 45th floor where she saw people in tailored suits running around. Some were holding what looked like important documents and others were holding fluffy dogs. Sunny had felt the sudden urge to just turn and beg for her old job back, but she remained calm and held her head up high.

"Miss?" asked a voice from behind Sunny. She quickly turned around to be greeted by a narrow-shouldered yet handsome young man. "Are you here for the assistant job interview?" he asked as he tugged on the bottom of his suit.

"Y-yes," said Sunny, hesitantly. The man smiled then held his hand out for Sunny to shake it. 

"I'm Kyungsoo, I'm the CEO's assistant. Follow me," he said as he turned around and started walking. Sunny caught up to him and walked beside him so she could ask him a few questions.

"Do you know who this person is? The person who wants the assistant?" asked Sunny. She wiped her sweaty hands on her skirt then placed her pigtails on her shoulders.

"He's the CEO's son. He's not really the nicest person, but don't quit until you get to know him," said Kyungsoo with a smile. 'If I even get the job' thought Sunny. Kyungsoo stopped in front of a door and let out a quick sigh. "Just knock and be calm," he said before smiling at Sunny one more time and walking off. He was gone before Sunny could ask him any more questions, making her hands sweat again.

She took a deep breath then gently knocked on the door. "Come in," said a manly voice from behind the door. She slowly and carefully opened the door to see a man sitting there behind a desk. "Sit," he commanded as he pointed towards a single chair placed on the opposite wall. Sunny looked at the chair shocked, then did as she was told. He let out a sigh then stood up to close the door. "Is anyone else out there?" he asked as he walked closer to Sunny. Sunny's eyes grew wider with every step he took.

"N-no sir," she said softly.

"Of course, who else would come to this stupid interview," he said as he slumped himself against the wall. Sunny felt a surge of relief throughout her tense body then looked at the man.

"I'm Lee Sunny," she said with a bow. He bowed back then introduced himself as NickHun. 

"Just because you're the only one who showed up, I guess you got the job," he said as he walked back to his desk.

"What? I got the job?" asked Sunny, shocked. She felt a smile grow on her face as her nervousness quickly subsided into excitement. NickHun nodded his head then lead Sunny to the door of the CEO's son.

"This is Mr. Song's son, He will be your boss. And don't worry about his attitude, he's like that with everyone," said NickHun. Sunny bowed respectively then watched as NickHun knocked on the door gently.

"Come in," said a familiar voice from behind the door. Sunny tried to peek past NickHun's body, but was too short.

"This is your new assistant, Lee Sunny," introduced NickHun as he stepped out of the way and gently pushed Sunny into the room.

"annyeonghaseyo, please take care of me," said Sunny as she bowed towards the familiar voiced man.

"No," said the man. Sunny looked up, shocked. She met eyes with the man and instantly felt anger rise up in her.

"YOU!" she said loudly.

"NickHun, take this thing outside," said the man, his eyes still on Sunny. Her tongue poked her cheek as she looked around the room, trying to calm herself.

"Sorry sir, but she's the only one who showed up," said NickHun. "joesonghabnida Joong Ki-ssi, I'll leave first," he said before bowing at both Sunny and Joong Ki and leaving.

"I can't believe it," whispered Joong Ki as he looked up at the small woman.

----

Now the REAL story begins!

Please comment ^_^

Thanks for reading :) <3