If only time would slow itself

Let me be the one

I didn’t know what to think at this point, I was completely dumb struck. He was still standing there just looking at me with a intense stare like I had just been a part of a murder and there was blood all over my face (“did he see me crying? Of course he did…crap”) Shin ran inside and stopped in front of me with his hands about to touch my shoulders but frozen inches away from them like he had to really think about his next move.

Uhhh…”

I kind of blankly stare at him for a couple seconds trying to figure out what to say but his face looked so worried and he had no clue what to do, It was just to cute and funny. I try to contain my laughter but I end up laughing out loud as shin’s face turns from worry to a bit disgruntled.

“im sorry im sorry it’s just your face was just to much”

hey!! I’m worried here!”

I stop laughing and shin begins to smile as he puts his hand on my head.

I was really worried you know

At that moment I couldn’t stop looking at him as his hand was my hair, I could feel my heart pounding fast like it would soon pop out. Now I didn’t know how to react. I could feel myself sweat and I couldn’t speak (“that feeling is back”) My chest began to hurt as time felt like it was slowing down. I quickly stood up as his hand dropped and I began to say something but nothing came out.

What’s wrong?”

(“what was I going to say?...Why did I stand up?) Deep down I knew there was something I needed to say but I didn’t know what it was. I sat back down looking disappointed as If I just got some unsettling news.

So what was wrong? Why were you crying?”

Shin sat down next to me and brought the chair close so he could listen extra carefully. (“ Too close too close!”)

“Uhhh nothing really, I yawned and when I yawn some tears come up so yea…ah ha”

I don’t know why I lied but I couldn’t tell him the truth.

Ohhh ok! Phew!

I chuckled sarcastically as he looks relieved to hear nothing was wrong, besides he has his own problems.

Anyways I was looking for you but you weren’t home and I figured you were here and I was right”

“You were looking for me?”

Yea I wanted to talk to you

“Ok what’s up?”

I wondered what he wanted to talk about that’s so important that he came looking for me.

Well as you know I’m leaving soon and I was wondering if you would see me off when I do leave

My heart sunk at that moment, I know I should be happy that he asked me to see him off but Shin leaving is bringing a lot of pain.

“of course! I wouldn’t miss it for the world, when are you leaving again?”

The 25th

“right…right”

I didn’t notice how much time went by, it all seemed like the world was moving faster than I could handle. Life gave me a actual good friend and now he’s leaving and what’s worse is I don’t know how to feel about it all.

well I’m happy you can see me off, but I am leaving a couple days before so I can be ready and watnot

“how will I see you off then?”

Oh your coming with me, I have your plane tickets for there and back and you’ll be staying in the same hotel as me

Part of me wanted to completely get up and walk away because I thought I heard completely wrong but I know he wasn’t joking and I know I wasn’t just hearing things.

well aren’t you going to say something?”

What was I supposed to say? Shindong just offered me to fly with him and see him off and all the in-between bits.

“ I would be honored”

(“ why did I say it like that?”) In my mind I face palmed hard but Shin just started laughing at what I said and my reaction. I couldn’t help but smile at him laughing, my mood lightened up seeing him laugh like that.

We leave in 10 days and in the meantime lets enjoy being here as much as possible, ok?