Want a tour?

Let me be the one

It's been a couple days sense my encounter with shindong and he's barley texted me sense, I've been fighting the need to text him and it hasnt been easy. I mean if you could suddenly text you're favorite celebrity but not act so clingy it would be incredibly hard. It's march 4th and the weather isn't all that bad today I mean some snow here and there but the sky is clear and the sun is shinning,I walk to the living room and plop on the floor crossing my legs and turning on the tv to check the weather and see if it's good enough to go outside. There's commercials on and I grab my phone waiting to see if it's good enough to give shindong the tour around town and the weather updates finally come back on and its 58 degrees.

YES!!!

I jump up and start frantically texting shindong to see if he wants to go on a tour today and no text back yet. I put the phone down in front of me as I sit back down glaring at my phone intensely like it was going to run at some point. It's already been 15 minutes and no response at all and at this point I throw my arms up and lay flat on the floor admitting defeat. (maybe he's busy...) I sigh heavily and close my eyes listening to the tv as the weather reporter talks about an upcoming snow storm.

oh great more snow.

I said sarcastically as prop myself back up slowly like I was a vampire waking up after a long slumber. I look at my phone again and no notifications or anything, i pout setting the phone down and turning around crossing my arms.

Fine, don't text back! hmp!

No more than a second later my phone vibrates and I jolt back around and grab my phone almost dropping it and I check the message and it's shindong saying he's up for a tour. I jump up in excitement and text him asking where he wants to meet and he reply's saying insomnia cookies. I quickly run to my room almost tripping face first and having a epic fail when I catch myself and power walk to my room down the hall. My house or more like apartment isnt to big actually it's quite snug for just one person. It's a one bedroom one story apartment, I was surprised I was able to get a nice place like this even though im kind of living pay check to pay check but it's all good because I have all I need, this is both a curse and a blessing of being 24 years old. I search through my closet to find something nice but comfortabe to wear. I end up picking a plain white long sleeve T-shirt and my blue jeans with my orange and black jake hat, I was never good with fashion but it didn't matter as long as I was comfortable. I quickly put on my shoes and check my phone again to check what time he wanted to meet there.

hmmm a hour from now huh well at least I can take my time walking and enjoy the first day of nice warm weather. I get my spare headphones sense I broke the one's I had when I fell but didn't notice due to a celebrity hanging out with me. My spares were white and purple stereo sony's with really good sound and base. I make sure my headphones are on and my keys in my pocket before heading out when I remember I left the tv on. I rush over and shut it off and finally head out locking the door behind me. I begin walking slowly while picking a song to listen to, I notice most of the snow gone from the sidewalks and streets when I start hearing birds chirping, at that moment I take off my headphones and enjoy the noise of nature as the sun shines on my face. I get to the corner down the street from my house when I see a bus coming. (maybe I can take that downtown and get there early) I wave my arm up for the bus to stop as I get some change from my pocket and buy my all day bus pass. There isnt much people on the bus just a couple of adults and what looks like a teenage girl. I pick a seat all the way in the back away from the other people and put my head phones back on drowning in my music as we glide down the street. I lean my head on the window next to me and stare at the street passing me, I pass some local parks and see children playing and having fun. The bus draws closer to insomnia cookies and I pull the wire to let the bus know that I want to get off. The buss driver pulls over to the side of the road and lets me off and I begin walking once again. Insomnia cookies was only a block away so I take my time walking as I pass people walking the opposite direction. I come up to the store and put my head down as I walk in hoping he isn't here yet, my heart beating fast I look up and see no one here but the cashier and another person in the back. I sigh in relief and walk up the the cashier and order 2 chocolate cookies. I hand the cashier the money and walk towards the spot were we sat last time, The window looks a bit cleaner from before. I turn down the volume of my mp3 so I dont desturb anyone and enjoy watching people and cars go by while eating my cookies. I finish my cookies and check my phone to see how much time I have left and to y surprise it was a half an hour left, I lay my chin on my crossed arms on top of the table and relax a bit waiting, I start getting a bit sleepy and close my eyes for a bit. The music wasnt helping either, it's like my mp3 player new I was a bit tired and started playing calm and relaxing songs but I didn't feel like changing them.I beging to nod off in thought as I start remembering the last time I saw shindong. (it's so hard to believe...but it did happen.) I smile at the thought of his voice and how you can hear his accent when he speaks english. His voice is a little raspy but with good base in it. 

After a while I feel a tap on my shoulder. I jolt up shaking the headphones off my head as I look around quickly to see who tapped me when I see shindong standing over me smiling with his hands in front of him like I was going to hit him. 

Sorry...

N-no no its alright, I uhh didn't realize that much time went by.

I quickly straighten myself and wiping off my face just in case there was drool there. 

If you were tired we could of done this another day...

I wasn't really tired...more like bored 

I laugh a bit as a I get up. I take a good look at shindong and notice what good fashion sense he has. He's wearing a black shirt with some bright neon yellow letters on it that I can't quite read with a blue jean jacket that has some faded white spots where the are and some blue jeans with a chain. 

crap...

What?

Nothing!

I shake my head realizing I said that out loud. (damit he looks good) I gesture outside as I begin walking when shindong follows. 

So I was thinking of showing you the few interesting places around here but it's not going to compare to what you've seen I mean I bet you've been everywhere. 

I have been many places yes but im sure there are some good stuff to look at here in ohio. 

Not really...BUT! we do have a art museum. You wanna see?

Sure, is it any good?

Mehhh it's alright but I haven't been there in a while so there might be some new stuff. Last time I was there there was a giant sculpture made out of cd's, it was actually pretty cool to look at. 

Sounds interesting enough. 

I laugh a bit and then it becomes silent. (say something say something say something!) I was always bad at making conversation, never really the type to talk much always the one to kind of stand there and observe. Time ticks away as there still complete silence, this is going to be a disaster of a tour if I don't talk about something. (*sigh* come on brain you have a million things running through your head but you cant think of something to say?)